chapter 2...

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

"Anyonghaseyo!" they both greeted me in unison. The one with the angelic voice was the angel like boy. The other boy had a gentle voice near to the angel boy.

"I'm Leeteuk," the angel boy said.

"And I'm Kyuhyun. It's a pleasure to meet you" y boy said, smiling at me. They both unfroze from where they are and walked closer to us.

"Ahh, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, can you take her bags up to her room please." my god mother asked. They both nodded politely and carried 3 bags each but left the luggage for later.

"Why don't you call Shindong. I'm sure he's not that busy." my god mother smiled.

"I think he is busy. Busy eating his sweets with Sungmin." Kyuhyun grinned down at me.

"Go get him then."

"Shindong!!!!" Leeteuk and Kyuhyun called from upstairs really loudly. My god mother laughed along with me as big heavy footsteps started walking down the stairs. I looked up to see a tubby boy with a bit of a belly eating a yellow lollipop. He smiled down at me and walked down next to my god mother.

"Annyeong." he grinned. "I'm Shindong. How may I help?"

"Can you take her luggage up to her room please Shindong?" my god mother said.

"Of course Kayha noona." Shindong said the lollipop still in his mouth and was it proudly.

"Urm... A- I don't know what to call you...” I blushed to my god mother.

"Just call me Kayha, Yumi." Kayha laughed.

"Okay, Kayha..." I laughed nervously as the 3 boys started pulling my bags upstairs. "Can you tell me what floor my room is? And who is in each floor??"

"I think Leeteuk can tell you." I looked up and saw Leeteuk grinning up at me.

"Come up and I'll show and tell you everything you need to know in this mad house." Leeteuk grinned his English accented but cute especially his voice of an angels. ^_^ I looked at Kayha as she pushed me softly up the stairs approvingly. Leeteuk waited for me patiently, still grinning while Kyuhyun and Shindong were no longer there. I walked up the stairs, nervously and tightly wrapped my arms around me.

"Cold?" Leeteuk chuckled, "It's always hot here in Korea. So you won't be cold." I nodded back and smiled politely back at him.

"That's good." I mumbled. When we got to the first floor, loud voices were erupting from the nearest room. Loads of different voices. Probably all the boys. I looked at Leeteuk who was concentrating on what they were saying and paused at the bottom step of the second set of stairs.

"What did Kayha noona want?" I heard a dead y voice ask.

"New room-mate ish is here." I heard Shindong's voice answer.

"Oh my gosh! Is she fit?" the same y voice ask.

"Yes. Very." I heard Kyuhyun chuckle. I blushed deeply as Leeteuk grinned cheekily at me.

"You're not pulling our leg are you, Kyuh?" a iest voice ask.

"No. You will see her later on. Leeteuk's taking her to her room." Kyuhyun replied back. Then there was bickering on why Leeteuk got to take to my new room and loads of thumping and hitting from inside that room.

"They're just play fighting, don't worry." Leeteuk laughed, looking at my worried expression. "You don't really say much do you?" I shrugged back and looked down on the steps I was climbing.

"So, what are the names of the others?" I asked, trying to strike up a conversation about something else which is not directed to me or about me.

"Let me tell you all of them, I'm Leeteuk just to remind you," he winked, "There's Siwon, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Shindong, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Donghae, Yesung, Heechul and Henry."

"Oh gosh, I won't be able to remember all those names...” I mumbled.

"You will soon get it. Don't worry." Leeteuk smiled as we walked up two more steps and came up at the second floor. "Okay, there are 4 rooms in each floor. People who are on the 1st floor are, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Yesung and Siwon. 2nd floor are you, me, Heechul and Donghae. Top floor are for Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Henry and Ryeowook."

"Oh cool beans. Err... How many bathrooms?" I asked.

"6 bathrooms. 2 in each floor. By the way, I like your accent." Leeteuk grinned.

"Great and urm... Thanks...” I blushed again. I looked around and saw that on every door of each room, it has their names in huge bold letters and stickers on.

"There’s your room." Leeteuk pointed at the door on the right side, near the stairs which already had my name on it, each letter a different colour. Y in red, U in orange, M in green and I in electric blue.

"Henry picked out the colours because we found out that you don't like pink from Kayha." Leeteuk touched the letters and grinned.

"That's right. Well, I do but it's too girly if you get me." I smiled at him. There were already stickers around the letters, neon music notes, hippy signs and flowers.

"Thank Henry later." Leeteuk said opening the door for me and pushed my bags in. When I walked in, I was really amazed. I had a four-poster double bed, a green bedside table in each side of the bed, a 50 inched flat screen TV with all around speakers hanging in the corner of the walls and another green drawer under the telly with DVDs and CDs already stacked under. I saw a big door in the left side of the room. Leeteuk saw me staring at it and chuckled.

"That's your wardrobe. As you're a girl, you would have more clothes than us. But I don't think you can beat on how many clothes and flipping' hats that Donghae have." he grinned. The walls were orange and green and had music notes and gold picture frames that has no pictures hanged on the walls.

"Wow!" I breathed.

"I'm glad you like it. The boys would be so pleased that you like it." I nodded back and walked over to the bed where my luggage laid and my other 3 bags on the foot of the bed. Leeteuk dropped my other bags next to me and sighed.

"I shall leave you to settle in, yeah? Just drop by to Shindong's room when you're ready." Leeteuk waved goodbye, grinning widely and for the first time, when he grins, he only has one dimple showing. Cute. He closed the door behind him and left me looking around the room. I went over to the wardrobe door and opened it to see a closet which you can walk in, with high racks and hangers and shoes drawers. I looked around, thinking that I'm dreaming. I looked at the corner where a full set of uniforms were hanged neatly and a pair of school shoes that you would never see me wearing in public but oh well. I might as well bend one rule and wear my converse. Rebel or what? I laughed to myself and went back to my luggage and bags, throwing all the shoes I own to the side and getting out all the folded clothes and began organizing it in my walk through wardrobe. It took a full hour to finish hanging and sorting out my shoes and clothes on the racks and putting my CDs and DVDs with the rest of the collection under the telly and handing pictures in the gold picture frames. It was effort. I only have 5 more picture frames clear of pictures, just plain bare. I sighed and tucked all my bags in my luggage, throwing it with all my force in my wardrobe in the open corner. I didn't have to put any covers in my bed as there were already neon blue silk covers done up. I checked myself on the mirror that was hanging at the back of the bedroom door. I fixed my hair, wiped the smudged eyeliner at the bottom of my eyes and inhaled deeply. I opened the door and found that Leeteuk's room was on the opposite of my room, the same time as I got out.

"Oh hey!" he grinned his one dimple showing. God! Why is he so beautiful?