Being threatened already

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

Other students walked past, minding their business but taking glances at me. I'm still fresh meat. Dang! When we got to the canteen, we found Ryeowook and Leeteuk munching on some biscuits. I sat next to Ryeowook and picked up one of the biscuits. It was a weird red-maroon colour. Abit weird to be a colour of a biscuit. It had specks of black on it and when I sniffed it, it was a weird smell of spices and tangy aromas.

"What is this??" I asked, nearly gagging as I passed it to Leeteuk who ate it whole.

"Spicy biscuits, just began selling today. It's really nice, but I wouldn't let Siwon have one as he's not very good at spicy things. He cries." Just as Ryeowook said that, Siwon came up from behind him and picked one of the biscuits and stuffed it in his mouth.

"Siwon! Don't!" me and Leeteuk gasped but as Siwon munched on hungrily, his face scrunched up and his eyes welled up. He quickly turned to the nearest bin and spat it out.

"What happened to the President? Is he sick?" Henry joked as he sat himself in front of me, opening a bottle of apple juice.

"Narh, he just ate one if these spicy biscuits. You know how he can't handle spicy stuff." Ryeowook rolled his eyes and took a sip of his banana smoothie he had made this morning. Siwon came back, snatched Henry's drink and took massive gulps like he had ran a marathon and needed tons of water to recharge himself.

"That was nasty! I forgot that it was coming in today..." Siwon gagged and sat himself at the head of the mini table. I laughed at him as he helped himself with my fruit bag. Ryeowook was rummaging through his bag and took out an orange bottle and passed it to me.

"What's this?" I asked.

"My banana smoothie. When you said you liked it, I thought I make you some in the mornings." he smiled. Ryeowook is too caring! Argh!!!

"Thank you Ryeowook! You really are the sweetest person I know!" I hugged him tightly and took swigs of the drink. It was so nice! I really don't know why they don't like it! It being too healthy is not a reason.

"Ahem!! How about me?" Sungmin pouted. I smiled back at him and gave him a hug too.

"Of course you too." I said. We let go off each other but when I looked over his shoulder, I saw Yuri watching us along side Tiffany and Sunny. I quickly sat back down again and took a long gulp of my drink, only to nearly choke myself. Ryeowook patted me at back as I coughed again and again and tried to meet their gazes as I know they will see the fear in my eyes. Yuri, Tiffany and Sunny had a cold look on their faces. A threatening look that means 'Stay away or we'll get you..' It sent shivers down my spine. I watched them join their leader and Hyoyeon and leave the canteen, whispering wildly about something. Something that I'm dreading that will happen soon. I decided to ignore all of it and carried on acting normal with the others, talking and laughing. Lunch went really quick much to my liking as we were going to watch Siwon eat one more spicy biscuit as a dare by Leeteuk. Leeteuk is one cheeky, childish, caring leader. I checked my watch and saw that we only have 6 minutes till bell rings for the next last 2 lessons.

"I'll meet you all after school guys. I need to go to my locker to get my maths book. See you in class Kyuhyun and Ryeowook!" I called and sped to my locker. Once I got there, it was quickly getting deserted as other students ran for their lessons. I fumbled for my keys in my blazer pocket but as I nearly got it, a strong hand grabbed me by the shoulder and twist me around to face them. Unfortunately for me it was Seohyun with a raging expression on her face. She pushed me harshly against the lockers, the locks hitting me painfully at the lower part of my back. Her lips were pulled back ,showing her gleaming teeth, her nostrils flaring.

"What do you want?" I asked, trying to act as brave as I can.

"Stay away from our oppa’s!" she hissed in my ear.

"I can't! I live with them and- and they-" I started.

"I don't care!!! Don't you dare take one of them away from us! They are ours! We claimed them!!!" she hissed back.

"You don't own them!" I argued back but her grip tightened on my shoulder.

"If you ever get with them as more than friends, we will get you! I promise you that.." she whispered menacingly. She smirked at my terrified face and walked away, her hair swishing behind her back with the evil smirk still plastered on her face.