OMG AN UPDATE!

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

Wednesday Morning (Before School) ^_^
I woke up in the living room with a thick blanket around me and a big chocolaty smelling pillow under my head. I looked around and saw that a Korean version of SpongeBob was playing quietly in the background. I got up and checked my watch to see that it was still half 5 in the morning. I remember just talking to the boys and one by one they all went to their rooms leaving me and Sungmin for a while. I can vividly remember him talking about something funny but I'm guessing I fell asleep and he tucked me in.  I got up from the sofa and went to go to the kitchen in the dark to get some glass of milk.
"Morning again, Yumi.." someone said sleepily from behind me.
"Ahhh!!" I shrieked. I turned around and saw a faint shadow eating a bowl of cereal at the table.
"Donghae??" I asked.
"Mianhe Yumi... It's me Fishie." I turned the lights on and saw that it was Donghae feasting on a mixture of cheerio’s and coco pops in an oversized bowl. He grinned at me and carried on eating hungrily.
"Can't sleep??" I asked.
"As usual.. The medicines and stuff that doctors give don't really help. I think it just makes it worse.." he pouted, slurping his milk. "I hate it. I miss my sleep.."
"Awww, it's okay.. Is this what you do every night?"
"Sometimes.. Usually I'll just read a few books that I stole from Siwon's room or go to Yesung's room and steal one of his turtles to keep me entertained. But his turtles just blink back at me. Boring old turtle.." he confided to me. I poured myself a glass of milk in a cup and sat in front of him but before I could take a sip, he took it away from my hand.
"Hey-"
"What sort of best friend am I if I don't warm my best friend’s milk?" he grinned. I laughed quietly as he heated it in the microwave before pouring himself another bowl of cereal. The microwave beeped and he took my warm milk out and gave it to me.
"Thank you best friend.." I blushed, taking a small sip. "So you haven't slept a wink yet?"
"Narrhh... Tried to but I can't. How about you? Why are you awake so early at half 5 in the morning?" he asked.
"I don't know, I just woke up for no reason... I'm not tired anymore.. It's weird.. Do you think I'll be allowed to take one of Yesung's turtles to keep me company?" I chuckled.
"If you want. Let's go!" he beamed excitedly. "Come on!!!" He held my hand as we crept up the stairs to Yesung's room and  walked in, trying to stifle our giggles. Donghae went to the turtle tank to grab 2 turtles as I looked at Yesung. He was fast asleep, his mouth hanging wide and snoring really loudly. Apart from that, he looked really sweet and peaceful that I just want to interrupt him for no reason.
"Yumi.. Come, I've got some turtles.." Donghae hissed. We crept out of his room again and went to my room and turned the lights on. Donghae lunged on my floor, setting the 2 turtles on the floor. I sat next to him and watched the 2 turtles come out of their shells and blink back at us. Every one minute, they would move their short legs and take one small tiny step. We watched them for a few minutes until I sighed, completely and utterly bored already.
"I know what you mean. They are boring.." I laughed, "Why would Yesung buy turtles?"
"He got jealous.."
"Jealous of what?"
"Heechul. Heechul got a cat from his friend Kibum last year for Christmas and Yesung got jealous that no one bought him a pet that day so we went to the pet's store in New year's eve and went to look for a cat but they had none but had these turtles so he bought it. After a few days he said to me he was bored already." Donghae shook his head at the memory.
"How comes I've never seen Heechul's cat?" I asked.
"Heebum goes out all the time but you'll see him soon. Probably Saturday when he usually comes to Heechul's room and sleep there all day." Donghae nodded as he prodded one of the turtle’s shells. I slapped him for turning one of them upside down but we both laughed at the sight of them trying to get up on the right side. Donghae's sleepiness went away all of a sudden and he was chirpy.
"Aren't you not sleepy anymore, Fishie?" I asked.
"Actually no!" he smiled, "I think you're the best medicine that worked for me." I hugged him back and took the turtles back to their rightful owner only to be caught by Yesung who woke up in alarm as Donghae tripped up on something in Yesung's floor.
"What the hay were you doing with my turtles?!" he moaned, as he walked over to us sleepily and took a long look at each of the turtles to check if they weren't harmed.
"We were just playing with them.. Sorry oppa.." I murmured as one of the turtles nearly bit me on the finger.
"Oit you. Say sorry to Yumi Tittoo.." Yesung grinned, "It's okay Yumi.. It's alright. Naughty Tittoo!!" We all laughed at his turtles as they all bundled together in the tank.
"6 already?" Yesung laughed. "Are you okay now? You know, what happened yesterday?"
"Oh yeah.. Forgotten now." I looked down on the ground.
"Hey.. We'll talk to them don't worry. They'll leave you alone just like that." Donghae assured me, feeding a cherry tomatoes to one of the turtles.
"Just watch Shindong for me.. I don't want him to sit on them." I tried to laugh but it turned out to be shaky. Yesung returned back to his sleep as Donghae went to clean up his bowl downstairs, so I decided to take back Sungmin's pillow to his room which he put under my head for me to sleep on. When I got to his room, he was curled up in a ball in the middle of his bed, sleeping peacefully. He had no pillow on his head, so I'm guessing he gave me his pillow so I can sleep well. Bless him. I tucked his pillow under his head as quickly and gently as possible and turned to leave but a warm hand grabbed my arm softly. I turned back to see Sungmin still fast asleep but a small smile erupting from his face and his hand holding onto my arm.
"Sungmin... Can I have my arm back?" I chuckled. His smiled widened.
"Thanks for bringing my pillow? Did you sleep well?" he asked, his eyes still closed.
"I did. Thanks for tucking me in. You should have woke me up.." I half whispered.
"I didn't want to. You look really tired and I just didn't want to wake you up..." he whispered, opening his eyes now, bright and shining under the sunrise that was coming up through his tiny window. He sat up carefully as he pulled me to sit next to him and wrapped his arm around my waist.
"You feeling alright now?" he asked.
"Yeah, like I told Yesung, forgotten.." I mumbled, feeling an urge to kiss him there and then. He looked up at me and smiled.
"We will never let anyone hurt you, you know that right?" he said, leaning in closer to me.
"Of course.." I whispered.
"I promise you that no one will hurt you..." he whispered back as his face came closer to mine, our noses bumping.
"Don't make promises you can't keep.." I murmured, leaning in also.
"Knock knock- Oops..." we both moved away from each other and saw Kyuhyun looking down embarrassed. "Mianhe... Didn't mean to interrupt your-- urr.... talk.." he left the room quickly as I got up, Sungmin letting go of my arm.
"Thanks for giving back my arm.. See you downstairs Minnie." I smiled and walked out of his room, taking a deep breaths in. We was going to kiss! Argh!!! Kyuhyun! Way to break the frickin' moment! Evil Magnae he is....
It was a load of hustle and bustle in the kitchen. Donghae ate the last boxes of cereal, there was no more milk or eggs. No food in the cupboard apart from a tub of chocolate spread that Shindong took away from Sungmin on Monday morning which Shindong hid in his bag.
"Dang it!!! Donghae!! You pig of a monster!" Eunhyuk moaned, shaking the empty box of cereal. Donghae sniggered from behind me as he took a can of coke from the fridge and passed one to Leeteuk.
"Don't laugh. You're doing this week’s shopping after school Fishie!!" Eunhyuk glared, taking the can of coke from Donghae's hands.
"Damn you!" Donghae grumbled. Me and Sungmin caught each other’s eyes and blushed furiously as Kyuhyun took a look at us and started making kissing faces.
"Err.. Kyuhyun? What the hell are you doing?!" Heechul asked, as he passed Yesung a bag of lettuce which had 'Turtles' written across the packet.
"Well, I went to wake up Sungmin but when I came to his room I found him and--"
"We're going to be late again!!!!" Leeteuk shouted over him. Everyone ran to the garage, forgetting what Kyuhyun was about to say as I went in Siwon's car again.
"Ahh, you getting in the Choi Siwon Range Rover instead of the Leeteuk Car?" Leeteuk pouted.
"I'm sorry Eeteuk. I'll--"
"Don't strain yourself. It's okay." Leeteuk laughed and went to his own car laughing to himself. We all got to school just as the bell rang and all of us ran for our first lessons in a hurry, breathing heavily like we just ran a marathon.
"By the way, we'll talk to those girls later, Yumi. Don't worry.." Kyuhyun whispered. I shrugged back and walked to my Art class, ready for the school day to go ahead. I wonder what those girls will do to me now....