Siwon-shiie

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

The next half an hour was quick as we just fooled around, kicking paper balls on the ground and playing mini football and not really doing any work at all and not get told off for it. Woo! I would never get away with doing this back in my school in England. I would get a detention on the spot or get sent to SSA even though I've never had a detention. But I think I would easily get one with Heechul around in my classes with him. But I wouldn't mind one bit as he's good-looking, funny and very entertaining. Lunch went fairly quick for my liking. Siwon took me to the canteen got me some lunch. I argued with him for a moment saying that he shouldn't waste his money on him but he makes a very good argument, plus I don't want to argue with him no more. He even tied my shoe laces for me when we was walking over to my locker. He's so sweet and caring. Like a big brother though as that's what he is sort of to me. The others were also. Apart from Sungmin and Henry. Maybe more than brother type like. More than that. I'm starting to like my new life here. Before I thought it would be a bad thing but I was wrong. Or maybe not. I will never know as I can't really see the future can I. Siwon talked me through the rules around the school; no running, no gum in class, no food or drink in science lab, at least join one group in offered in the bulletin board (Probably music club as I would think Henry would be there), keep the school clean and free of litter (Which Sungmin should do), no shouting or screaming etc.. The bell rang for the end of lunch and I never got to see the other 10 boys. But it was fun spending time with Siwon. I saw Seohyun and about 8 more girls with her all glaring and scowling right at me when Siwon wasn't looking. I ignored them of course, pretended that they weren't even there, even if one of them barged right into me without saying sorry. But again, I ignored this which was a pretty childish thing to do. IT wasn't as fun as I don't have any of the boys in that class so I pretty much cowered in my hard wooden chair and doodle on my notebook, staring into space, thinking about Henry and Sungmin for some reason. I stayed quiet and answered normally as yes or no questions when I was asked, drawing attention to me by my British accent. I wished either Kyuhyun or Ryeowook was at least next to me. What I was looking forward to was last lesson. PE! Which meant I will be just watching the boys either play basketball or something boys do in PE classes? Hw hot would they look in their PE kit. I would die there and then. When the teacher dismissed us to next and final lesson I was stopped by the corner by Sungmin. Surprise, surprise! He was waiting for me with another lollipop in his hand. This time, apple flavoured.

"You do know you're going to rot my teeth by the end of this week if you keep giving me lollipops." I joked.

"Oh sorry... Would you like to have jelly beans instead? Cause I have 2 jars in my locker and no one really likes them-" he stuttered nervously back to me.

"I was only joking, Minnie. Chill, relax... Calm...” I told him. he grinned back widely and still offered me the lollipop as he walked me to PE class, his PE bag swinging to and fro from his hand. We chatted about the lesson he had first which was extra business class with Eunhyuk. They were given extra homework for mucking about in class and having sweets under the table. Typical.

"But Siwon will do our homework for us like he normally does." he smiled to himself as he opened the gym doors for me.