SNSD

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

"Couldn't you wait till English to come to me?" I laughed.

"Narrhhh!!! We still have a long time till English class unfortunately." he rolled his eyes at the clock. "Stupid clock that never runs fast enough!" I giggled at his remark and smiled at him. Why is he so good-looking? He is so cute! Really sweet and caring. Urgh! I'm a mush with these sort of boys.

"How comes you suddenly go quiet when does girls came in?" he asked in a low whisper.

"It's nothing. Trust me.." I mouthed back and tried to return to my book but Heechul's hand pushed the book down on the table and crouched by my table next to Sungmin.

"I know you're lying..." he whispered.

"I'm not! I'm alright! I'm fine! Come on Heechul! I'm perfectly okay.." I laughed. He laughed back sarcastically then his face turned really serious and I was speechless. He has weird reactions.

"It's those girls over there isn't it?" he asked. Sungmin moved forward trying to hear my response over the now showing-off giggly girls at the corner. I nodded stiffly and looked down trying to move Heechul's hand away from my book but he wouldn’t budge.

"Shindong!!!" Heechul and Sungmin crooned. Shindong looked up from his bag and bounced towards us, Heechul and Sungmin's face rebellious and revengeful if that's even a word!

"What are you guys doing??" I hissed.

"Shindong hyung, can you please go and sit on those girls over there please? They are sort of giving miinah a hard time.." Sungmin whispered. I analysed the Korean words in my head and thought that miinah meant beautiful. Blush, blush, blush.

"What?! No!!" I hissed. "Don't you dare, Shindong please! I don't want to cause any harm to them!" Shindong looked from me to Heechul and Sungmin and back again.

"Are you sure? I'll gladly sit on them. Trust!" he insisted, glaring over to the girls.

"I'm positive that I'm sure about you not sitting on them." I nodded. Heechul sighed, let go of my book and banged his head on my table. I heard a loud snore erupt from Donghae who changed another page of drool to a new page.

"You are too mushy! Too soft on people. You need to toughen up!" Heechul squeezed my shoulders and rubbed his now red forehead for hitting it on my table.

"May I ask why you hit your head on my table?" I tried not to laugh.

"Depression.." Shindong winked before leaving to go back to his back.

"Hah!!!" Heechul laughed and then again, turned his face serious. What a strange child. Sungmin rested his head on my table and my hand, leaving me tingling in the inside. I looked over at the girls who glared back making me look back down on my shoes and keeping quiet.

"Talk Yumi.." Sungmin pleaded. "Don't be like this in English okay? Anyway, luckily for you they aren't in our classes. They are too dumb to be in our classes." We both sniggered to ourselves as I analysed who would be the leader out of all those girls. Seohyun probably would be the leader as they are all pretty much listening to her.

"Urmm... Do you know their names?" I asked in a low whisper again, trying not to attract their attention to me. Sungmin looked over to them and one of them flashed him a flirty wave and grin. A flame erupted in my chest, a burning feeling of jealousy like a green-eyed jealousy monster was born. He sighed and rolled his eyes back at her.

"That one who waved, with the 2 curly ponytails on her hair with the pink-ish sunglasses, that's Yuri. She keeps asking me out but she's just not my type. She's too upfront, too confident and too giggly and flirty!" he whispered back, I looked over at Yuri who scowled my way along with Seohyun. The green-eyed monster did a cheer in my chest. I was going to ask him what type of girl he likes but carried on talking.

"You already know Seohyun, urm... Tiffany and Sunny are sisters, Tiffany is the one with the blue sunglasses with her hair up in a bun and Sunny is the one next to her on the desk with that sport's hat on waving her arms about.." I quickly glanced at them and saw them eyeing up Leeteuk and Kyuhyun. "Jessica and Yoona. Yoona is the one with the pink bandana and her hair in low curly pigtails, Jessica is the one with the pink head band and pink sports bag. Hyoyeon is the one with yellow beads and white hoop earrings trying to flash a flirty smile to Donghae.." Sungmin carried on. I looked at Hyoyeon who was twirling her hair in a flirty way towards Donghae who was waking up and staring around the room. Finally! "Taeyeon has her stripy hoody up next to Jessica trying to act cool and lastly but not least, Souyoung with her hair down with that cheeky and flirty expression plastered all the time on her face. She tries to get Henry but she always fails. She just don't get that Henry is into her!" The green-eyes monster in my chest raged on but laughed in the inside of what Sungmin said at the end like earlier with Yuri. They are all pretty I suppose I understand why the boys don't really take notice of them. They are too giggly, flirty and all that. I nodded back and looked at all of them. Each of them all has pink stuff like headbands, bandanas, bags etc. It actually blinds me just by staring at a pink bag. Too much pink! I mean, Sungmin has pink in his room but it's pale and bland. Theirs are wild and too neon to be exact.  

A/N: I have nothing against SNSD unnies at all :) I love them! I just thought I'd put some mean girls on here. Please don't bash! <3