Info. info. TOO MUCH INFO! INFO OVERLOAD!

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

"I talked to the Principle and got all your books and information you need in here and we can talk you through it all." Ryeowook said, pulling a chair for him as Siwon took out some books and papers from a drawer and laid it out in front of me.

"For starters, your locker number is 183 which is fortunately enough, in-between all our lockers," Siwon smiled, passing me a silver key attached to a letter 'Y' key chain. I dangled it in my finger tips and thanked them before letting him carry on. "These are you A* books which are English, Humanities, Art, Performing Arts and Music." Siwon laid out the A4 very thick, heavy books in front of me with a thump thinking I would need a bigger bag. I sighed and stuffed them all in my bag, trying to fit the double sized Humanities book inside with difficulty. "You're other books like Science, DT, Maths and other subjects are normal A levels and will be given to you in your lessons for you to keep. Your A* levels matters more than your normal As' like Maths."

"Thank goodness me... I'm not very good at Maths. Am I sharing any classes with any of you boys?" I asked, hoping and wishing that at least one of them are in my classes. Or maybe 2. Preferably Henry and Sungmin.

"In true fact yes!" Ryeowook exclaimed looking at a planner that had my name in it. "You will be in mine, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Heechul, Yesung and Donghae's Maths, DT and Science. In English A* level classes, you are with Kyuhyun again, Siwon, Sungmin and Henry... Urm.... Performing Arts and Music you will have Henry, Sungmin, me, Heechul and Leeteuk... Wait... I don't need to say Leeteuk's name again because it seems like you're in his classes in everything apart from IT which is his weak point. You have PE with all of us and Food Technology is separate with normal DT and Shindong is the only one in it. Art and Humanities are all with us too... and the rest are with all of us."

"I don't think I can memorise that so I'll just look around the room for any of you guys." I laughed.

"You're grades are outstanding, Yumi! I'm amazed by that. You could actually join the Student body with us!" Siwon gasped, looking through a folder which also had my name on it.

"Let's talk about that later on, Siwon...” Ryeowook sighed, "Break starts are 10:55 till 11:15. Lunch pretty much starts at quarter past 1 till 2. and School ends at either 5 or 6 as after your 6th lesson, you will go to your form room to have extra study. Only if you need it, been bad to the teachers or flunked in lessons...That's if your teacher is not nice. But your form teacher is mine and the boys' form teacher and he's nice. I think that's pretty much you need to know." I sighed and slumped back on the chair and tried to take in the new information I got and squash it in my tiny drawer in the middle of my brain.

"I'll try to remember all that...” I mumbled, my brain already muddling the time up already.

"Hahaha, it's okay, we're here to guide you. Ryeowook, what's her lessons for today?" Siwon asked Ryeowook who was still studying my time table. I haven't even got a chance to look in it yet.

"Your 6 lessons for today are... Maths," Ryeowook started. Oh just my luck! Maths first! "Science, Food tech, Business with Siwon by the way, IT and PE...”

"But I don't have a PE kit with me...” I uttered, "What shall I do??"

"Will you stop worrying? You can watch us play." Siwon chuckled, "We better not caught you out checking out abs...”

"I'll try to be careful." I winked back.

"I'll personally you to your first class and I think one of the boys in your class will show you your next class. Now let's go, you don't want to be late for your first ever lesson. Maths!" Ryeowook did jazz hands, mocking me and stuffed my planner inside my bag before handing it to me. I slanged my bag at my back and felt how heavy it was. I think this school is trying to kill me and not educate me instead.

"First lesson Maths." Siwon reminded me and sat at the head of the table.

"Aren't you coming??" I asked.

"Narhh.... I need to have a meeting with the rest of my crew. Will see you in Business and PE." he waved goodbye. I didn't like not having his arm around my waist as he reassured me like when Leeteuk's presence is near. But I suppose Ryeowook is good enough as I held onto his sleeve as we walked out of the room and back near where we came through. My grasp tightened around Ryeowook's arm as everyone stared as we passed lockers, corridors and rooms.

"Will I have my arm back later on?" Ryeowook chuckled. I let go quickly and thought I must be hurting him.

"Oh... Sorry. I'm just really nervous. I don't think the girls are liking me that much. And I only just got here...” I mumbled. 

Author's note: Hii, sorry for the boring uodate but yeahh... Hope you still like <3 comments pleaseeee <3333 ~kimjongjia