Info overload once again!

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

"Did you only get out of the changing rooms?" I laughed.

"Yes. I'm slow when getting ready." he replied.

"You're not wrong about that." Siwon called out, trying to get the ball out of Leeteuk's grasp. Ryeowook I noticed was just bouncing the ball in his hands, not bothering to shoot or play a match with the others.

"Ryeowook? Don't you wanna play?" I asked him.

"Narhh... PE is not really my thing." he murmured.

"He's more into reading and sleeping." Sungmin sat down next to me bouncing the ball in his hands which Ryeowook passed to him.

"How about you? Do you play?" I asked.

"Sometimes.. But I'm a sleeping, day-dreaming person." he grinned. "Do you want me to tell you any facts about all of us?" I nodded back, eager to know their secrets maybe.

"Kyuhyunnie is the youngest and the prankster of the group. We called him Evil Magnae just to annoy him. From Monday to Thursday, he pranks everyone apart from me. But on every Friday.. Well the only person he pranks is me. He then picks on the others again in the week-ends leaving me out but sometimes I would miss him as he would ignore me." I awwed and gave him a sad smile as he stared into space, smiling to himself, "Leeteuk is the main leader out of all of us but Siwon wants us to know that he is also the leader too. We understand how Siwon could be a leader but not Leeteuk as he has this cheeky side of him that comes out every hour or every day. It's hard for him to contain his cheeky side so we see him more like a second prankster than a main leader. Eunhyuk is our dancing/judo machine. He can dance so well. Between you and me, I think he is better than Heechul in his own dance group. I mean, Donghae and Shindong think so too no offence to Heechul." he carried on, "Heechul is the vain one out of all of us, Donghae is the second vainest. But Heechul has a big heart and cares about his friends so much. He writes poems, fairytales and scripts just for fun and play video games in his room. Donghae and Yesung are two peas in a pod. They are always together like brothers when Heechul gives Donghae a break from dance practice. They also think alike. Shindong also has the big heart and a big appetite, he's the best cook ever. Ryeowook is the quiet one. He helps all of us like he helps you this morning and is a mother figure. Just don't say that to him as he will get slightly aggravated. Henry is the violin master. He can play and dance at the same time! I lastly, loves sweets, sleep and pink. Yesung by the way loves turtles."

"Loads of information, thanks Minnie... Err... Is it alright if I call you Minnie once in a while?" I asked worriedly.

"Haha, its fine. I'm used to it anyway." he smiled at me. Melt, melt, and melt. I looked away quickly to stop myself from staring again and found Henry already playing against Eunhyuk and Heechul with Shindong on his team. He stops to look and grin my way before returning back to the game he was playing. I'm going to enjoy this school very much :D Afterwards, Donghae and Yesung decided to lift me up and ran me around the perimeter of the gym. As I hated being carried, it amused them more as I screamed and whinged in their arms for them to put me down. I'm get them soon. I promised that to myself.

"I'm starting to dislike you.." I murmured to them as they put me back down. They both stared back at me in disbelief. Then what they did and say left me amused.

"Oh my gosh! We're sorry Yumi! We was only playing around! We didn't mean to anger you!" Yesung panicked.

"Please don't be angry with us. We won't do that to you again. We promise!" Donghae cried. I tried to kept a straight face but their sorry expressions left me in fits of laughter along with the others.

"I'm not angry with you don't worry!" I said, patting them both on the head. "I just don't like being picked up." They both sighed in relief and hugged me at the same time, sandwiching me in-between them.

"We really thought you was angry at us. We thought that you don't like us no more..." Donghae wailed.

"You cheeky little wotsit." Yesung chuckled. Briinnggggg!!!!!!!! Woo! End of school! All the boys threw their balls in the air and left them as they collected their water bottles.

"School's over! Did you enjoy your first day?" Ryeowook asked, sipping his drink which sloshed thickly.

"Very much and may I ask? What's in your bottle?" I asked, pointing at the black bottle.

"That's good and oh haha.." he laughed, "It's just my own recipe for banana smoothie. It's not that nice to be honest but I like it. Would you like to try?"

"Yes please, if you don't mind." he opened the lid for me and smelt in the delicious banana smell.

"Smells nice so far." I smiled then took a tiny sip and let it wander around my tongue. The smooth, cool and creamy liquid so sweet and lovely. "This is really nice, Ryeowook! So healthy and refreshing. Doesn't the others like it?" He clapped enthusiastically, looking really pleased with himself but shook his head.

"Thank you. At least someone likes it. None of them wants try as they think it's too healthy." Ryeowook rolled his eyes. I took a bigger gulp of it and gave it back to him.

"Silly little boys." I laughed as he took my bag away from my hands.

"Let me." he claimed as he took his own bag. "Is Leeteuk going to give you a tour around the house tonight?"

"Yeah, so you guys better hide your socks and anything you don't want me to find in your rooms." I winked as we out of the gym with the others trailing behind, chattering away. We got home really quickly like the ride to school this morning. The boys ran straight inside screaming to me that they will go and clean their rooms quickly so that it's suitable for me to see as Ryeowook warned them. I went in my room, got changed in a red tank top with grey shorts and a huge hoody which made me look smaller. I stayed in my room, staring at the photos I put up yesterday when I got here. There was one of me and my family, another one with my closest friends from my primary school then a secondary school photo. I was about to see if there are any other pictures I can put up when Leeteuk came knocking in my door