Bedroom Raid Part 1

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

"Ready to raid the boys' bedroom?" he grinned widely. I nodded quickly and half ran out of my room, ready to find what's in their room. Hopefully they hid their old socks and used boxers. Eww....

"First up, my room." Leeteuk pulled me softly inside his room opposite mine. His bed was in the middle of the room, a cupboard at a corner, a piano in another corner and a table full of books and stray papers and an overflowing bin which was full of scrunched up paper.

"I didn't get to throw my rubbish away downstairs as it's too much effort. Hope you don't mind." Leeteuk blushed as he went over to his desk and tried to stuff all the papers in his small drawer next to his bed. His bed was king-sized and had silk brown covers and a book with a pair of glasses laying in his pillow. There was also a panda bear stuff toy in his bed with plastic bamboo in his pillow. It was so cute that I just had to cuddle it. The scent was sweet and cool. Smells so much like Leeteuk.

"And I see you met Panda. The boys got it for me on my birthday last year. My 15th..."

"Noice. Hello Panda. Nice to meet you.." I smiled, "What are all these papers?" I asked him, picking it up which had English translations on and passed it to him. I put Panda back in his bed where it was before and straightened the bamboo.

"It's a song I wrote.." he blushed. "Would you like me to read it to you?" I nodded quickly and sat myself on the bed. He cleared his throat and took a deep breath. "Geudaega, guedaega, nan geudaega. Saranghae, saranghae, neol saranghae. Rago marhal ddae, nareul migdae dwae. Geudaega, geudaega, nan geudaega. Nae yeope, nae yeope, dagawa. Naege gidael ddae himeul eodge dwae. Niga joheun iyoo... It means in English; You you, when you say, "I love you, I love you, I love you", When you say it, you make me believe it, You you, when you look, Silently, silently at my eyes, When you look at them and smile, you make me smile too, The reason why I like you.."

"Oh my gosh.." I breathed. "That is so sweet. So beautiful.." Leeteuk blushed violently and put it back down on his desk.

"Thank you.." he murmured. "I just wrote it last week. It's what I do when I haven't got anything to do in the house. Heechul and Kyuhyun are usually in Heechul's room playing video games, Donghae and Yesung are in Donghae's room most of the time watching films, Shindong is usually cooking in the kitchen or in Eunhyuk's room practicing some dance moves, Ryeowook fusses about all of us but reads in his room like Siwon, Sungmin is in his room sleeping or playing his guitar and Henry is practicing his violin most of the time so this leaves me on my own, writing music and playing on my piano or taking photographs."

"Oh.. Is that what you guys do all the time then?" I asked.

"Sometimes.. But we hang out at the park, beach or shopping centres." Leeteuk grinned. "Let's go and check Fishie's aquarium now yeah?" I chuckled as he led me out and took me in Donghae's room which was next to his. The walls were light blue and the lights glowed a luminous blue glow. It actually looked like a fish tank. His double bed was at the middle of the room with dark blue silk covers and a Nemo pillow in the middle. I looked around and found an exercise ball at a corner, a huge massive flat screen TV at the wall and rows and rows of DVDs under the telly and some shelves.

"Whoa! How many DVDs does he have?!" I asked, the titles of the DVDs.

"Who knows! I mean, it's all in alphabetical order and no one bothers to count how many DVDs he owns in this room. In the week-ends, we hang around in his room to watch films or sometimes in the living room." Leeteuk explained. It was really nice in his room. Fresh, blue and cool.