School troubles already?? Oh ne :(

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

"Why do you want the girls to like you? I mean you have us." Ryeowook whispered in my ear and pointed at a doorway where Kyuhyun and Heechul was being chatted up by some girls who was fluttering their eyelashes, hitting them softly on the arm, flicking their hair and giggling at what they were saying and trust me I'm thinking it's not something funny as Heechul and Kyuhyun just politely nodded and kept a serious mask in their expressions. Bless them. When we came to view, nearing them, their faces lit up at the sight of me and excused themselves away from the girls.

"Yumi!" they both cried.

"Err... How about Wookie??" Ryeowook rolled his eyes at them but smirked. "What did those girls want?" Kyuhyun looked back and laughed.

"Oh, they were just asking who the hell Yumi was and that if she is one our girlfriend...” he explained.

"And I said I wish, which made them frown and me laughing in the inside." Heechul sniggered.

"You shouldn't have said that...” I mumbled even though I was smiling in the inside and imagining the girl’s faces.

"Why not? I do wish you were." Heechul winked.

"Yumi is right... I mean, haven't you seen every girl give her death glares when we was by the car park. They look like they are about to attack her!" Ryeowook exclaimed, waving his arms about, his glasses becoming askew.

"What? Is the attack of the pin up girl?" Kyuhyun laughed.

"The what?" I asked.

"The attack of the prettiest girl... Personal joke." Heechul shook his head, grinning at Kyuhyun.

"Let's get you inside." Ryeowook groaned and took me inside and sat me next to him in the middle of the room with Heechul on the other side and Kyuhyun at the front. I got settled in the chair, taking out my notebook and a pen and rested my cheek on my slick palm when a sharp finger prodded me on the back.

"Err... Excuse me? That's my chair. Move!" I looked up to see a girl with pointed nose, chinky eyes and her brunette hair tied up high into a wavy ponytail. She directed a glare at me but when Kyuhyun, Heechul and Ryeowook turned to look she flashed a flirty smile then glared back at me.

"Move?!" she hissed. I stuttered abit and looked at Kyuhyun for help but before he can speak, Yesung and Eunhyuk popped up behind her.

"Is here any problem here Seohyun? Or are you just picking on the new student slash one of our best friends?" Eunhyuk asked, giving her a soft but cold glare.

"Urr... No... Of course not Hyukie...” she squeaked, "I was just pointing out that she's on my seat nicely and politely." I shook my head behind her as Kyuhyun and Heechul shook their heads also.

"Well, she's new and we're taking care of her so she can sit near us. Just sit at the back of the room for once." Yesung pried. Seohyun looked at the back of the room and grimaced. I looked back also and found that at the back of the room a smelly bin was producing flies and paper was being thrown carelessly there.

"Fine." she mumbled then she turned to me and bent down to whisper in my ear, "Don't go stealing other chairs I own near them. This is my territory and you've just crossed it and trust me, I can make your school life hell...” I shivered as her voice was dead and cold. She went back up and faked a smile to me.

"Welcome to Neulparan High School." she said in a sugary sweet voice. She turned in her heel and went at the back of the room, grimacing once more as she took a seat, dusting off stray paper balls to the ground.

"What did she say?" Yesung pressed.

"That I'm such a lucky girl to be with you as it's every girl students' dream to be close to you boys...” I lied. I looked at their expressions and they didn't look convinced but they didn't ask any more questions. Maths a such a blur! The professor's explanations was hard to understand. Even though he spoke with such clear English, to me it sounded like he was still speaking Korean. But luckily, Kyuhyun was in front of me to guide me along through the work. I was really impressed by how much he knows quite a lot in Maths. Every question the professor asked, Kyuhyun's hand shot right up like a shot gun. He was like the female version of Hermione from Harry Potter books and films. Yesung and Eunhyuk kept getting told off for talking during explanations but they get praised for getting their answers right in their books although they just copied from either Kyuhyun or Leeteuk's books. Heechul however was just staring into space dreamily, tapping his pencil in rhythm and got told off for not listening also and day-dreaming away. When the professor turns away to the board, he would stick his tongue out at him and make me giggle helplessly. Science was also a surreal blur! Again. Heechul, Yesung, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun was in my class. Funnily enough, I noticed that Donghae wasn't in both classes. Was he bunking? So when we was left to work out which cells is which for our practical, I decided to ask Ryeowook.

"Ryeowook? Where's Donghae? Isn't he supposed to be in my maths and Science class with us?" I questioned.

"He's probably asleep in the toilets because he has insomnia... He lacks in sleep at night." he explained, while looking through the microscope, trying to figure out if its red blood cells or plant cells.

"Or he may be practicing dance moves with Shindong which he should be doing!" Heechul smirked, playing with the microscope him and Yesung was using. I looked around and saw that Kyuhyun was alone in his station.

"Kyuh, where's Eunhyuk?" Yesung asked before I could.

"Kangin pulled him out of class for Judo practice." he frowned. I looked at Heechul with questions like who the hell is Kangin? and Eunhyuk does Judo?!

"Kangin is the head of the Judo team. Eunhyuk joined the team as a dare from us but he got hooked and goes for training all the time. Kangin never seems to give him a break even though Eunhyuk doesn't seem to mind." Heechul responded, "No offence to Eunhyuk but he's not very good at Judo. But he is awesome at dancing. But not as good as me though..."

"Here it goes again... Mr Vain/Big-head taking over our friend Kim Heechul." Yesung and Kyuhyun sighed. Heechul stuck his nose up in the air and stuck his tongue out at us. Throughout the lesson, we messed about with the microscope, with Yesung breaking his, Kyuhyun getting told off for correcting the professor again and again which we all found amusing even Kyuhyun himself. Bell rang and the boys wanted to get food from the canteen quickly.