YeHae (yesung&donghae;)

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

"Haha.. You'll get used to it..." he laughed as he pulled himself over to his bed and got a small brown teddy with a green bow on its neck. He gave it to me and grinned.

"Oh my!! Ryeowook! You really shouldn’t had! This is so cute! I wonder why I didn't notice this when I raided you room." I chuckled.

"I hid it under my pillow." Ryeowook winked. "It's my pleasure. All the boys wanted one each but I said no. What are you going to call it?" I tapped my chin and looked at him then back to my teddy.

"Wookie. Yeah! I'll call it Wookie after you." I grinned. "Thank you Ryeowook!!!" I lunged at him, giving him a bear hug. We laughed along together and swayed on the spot.

"I'm glad you like it. Something for your bed." he replied. We walked back down to the living room, this time, and found Donghae and Yesung in there laughing at something.

"Hey guys. What are you laughing about?" I looked closely, hugging my teddy bear Wookie close to me and found that they were looking at leaves on an album. "What the-?" Yesung and Donghae looked highly amused by it.

"It's their collection of 'Funny' leaves which are so not funny." Ryeowook whispered.

"They are funny, Wookie! Shut your mouth! You guys just don't have that funny bone in your body like us." Donghae snapped even though he was still grinning up at us.

"What? Weird bones I think.." I murmured. Yesung snapped the album shut and hid it under the sofa.

"You're funny." Yesung laughed and ruffled my hair then Ryeowook's.

"Really?"

"I do, I do, I do yeah.." he sang ily and pulled the teddy out of my arms.

"Hey! Give him back!" I pouted.

"Is this the teddy you got for her Ryeowook?" Donghae asked, prodding my teddy on the belly.

"Yeah, and he didn't have the decency to buy us one each.." Yesung pouted, looking like a little boy. So heart-breaking that I wanted to give the teddy to him. He handed Wookie back in my open arms.

"Fine! I'll get you all teddy bears!" Ryeowook wailed.

"Don't beat yourself up, Bruv! We're only kidding!" Donghae laughed, poking him on the ribs and pinching my cheeks lightly. Ryeowook attempted to kick them both but they got away just in time but Ryeowook ran after them. I followed them casually to the kitchen and found Shindong and Eunhyuk dancing while cooking something in two pans and the toaster working hard.

"What are you two cooking?" I asked, as Donghae ran past laughing with Ryeowook still chasing after him.

"We're toasting our bread we made, making a few bacon and eggs also." Shindong grinned.

"I hate you Donghae!!" Ryeowook roared from the garden. He came in, his school clothes soaking wet like he's just been out of a swimming pool, his face raging.

"What happened to you?"I gasped while trying to stifle a laugh.

"Donghae threw a bucket of water at me.." he said through gritted teeth. He pounded up to his room while, me Shindong and Eunhyuk howled with laughter. Once all the food was cooked, everyone bombarded the kitchen, taking jam toasts and piling bacon and eggs onto to their plates. I took 2 slices of jam toast and one egg and 2 streaks of bacon. Everyone ate together. Ryeowook kept silent at the corner of the kitchen, his hair still dripping. He flashed me a smile but glared at Donghae who was smirking at him.

"And I thought Evil Magnae was evil.." he muttered to me when we was cleaning the kitchen, pointing at Kyuhyun then to Donghae.

"I'm sure Donghae was just playing you know. Don't get so worked up about it. Wookie will be sad.." I pouted. A grin erupted from his face and we washed the dishes in harmony and soon, one by one, everyone started going upstairs.

"Goodnight, Yumi. Sweet dreams." they all greeted me. Sungmin stole a kiss on the cheek for me and sneakily crept up the stairs smiling to him. Henry waved a small silent good night to me and ran up to his room. Ryeowook and Leeteuk gave me big hugs and went to their rooms the same time as I walked in mine. And I wasn't surprised. I had a good dream as well. ;)