Trampoline :)

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

"What's happening?" I asked Leeteuk as we rushed towards the kitchen.

"Water fight probably. Always happens after school on Mondays." Leeteuk replied as he took my hand and ran me out to the back garden. It was huge! They had a huge shed at the back of the garden with pink and red rose beds at the side, the grass so lush and green and a huge trampoline in the middle where Everyone was surrounded around it with Donghae and Yesung shooting water at each other with water guns. Their school clothes were soaked to the bone but they weren't becoming any restless.

"Guys! I told you to change out of your uniform before you get wet!" Ryeowook yelled at them as Yesung nearly fell of the trampoline laughing.

"Oh loosen up Wookie!!" Donghae laughed, squirting him with his water gun. Loonies! They were still in their full uniform apart from Heechul and Kyuhyun who only have their school trousers on and T-shirts. Still fit! Shindong was eating a bag of crisps, probably from his room and waved at me to come forwards.

"Did you find any socks in our rooms?" he asked a smirk on his face.

"Narh, it was really clean to be honest." I grinned.

"Are you sure that you took her to the right rooms Leeteuk?" Yesung laughed, trying to shoot water at me but Leeteuk blocked it, his head getting wet.

"Oit! Cheeky!" I yelled and threw the rest of the jellybeans in my hand at him which splattered everywhere and hit Sungmin.

"Hey!" he paused and then grinned, "Those were my jellybeans weren't they?" I nodded back and blushed.

"Don't you worry Minnie, your chocolate eggs are safe. She didn't touch them." Leeteuk pointed out.

"Oh that's okay. Yumi, you can have one of my chocolate eggs if you want." Sungmin smiled. I melted once again.

"What?! You never offer to give us one of your chocolate eggs!" Eunhyuk yelled.

"She's a girl, she's new, and she’s pre-" Sungmin stopped himself and blushed. The others hooted and

made us both blush together.

"She is pretty darn fit." Heechul shouted before he could stop himself. Everyone hooted once again but Heechul didn't seem to mind and just winked. "Which is your favourite room, Yumi?"

"I got to say either Ryeowook or Sungmin's.." I responded.

"You like my stuff toys ey?" Ryeowook questioned.

"Yeah, very!" I nodded, "All your rooms were exceptionally clean and really nice." They all bowed as Shindong, Eunhyuk, Siwon and Leeteuk ran inside to get something or something. We all watched Donghae and Yesung wrestle Kyuhyun down on the grass as laughing erupted from all of us. Sungmin sat next to me completely relaxed while Henry laughed along with the others as Kyuhyun fell down and Yesung tipped the rest of the contents in his gun onto him while Ryeowook rolled his eyes at them, pursing his lips which made me think of my mum.

"Will you stay up longer so that we can all have dinner altogether?" Sungmin leant in and whispered in my ear.

"I'll try." I laughed, "But I think I'll be able to as you guys entertain me so much.."

"That's what we're here for." Henry butted in.

"Yumi!!" Someone yelled for me from the house. I turned around as well as the others and watched my god mother wave frantically for me.

"What have you done??" Kyuhyun ranted. "You haven't done anything bad already? You've only been here since yesterday." I laughed sarcastically and ran over to my god mother.

"Annyeong Kayha noona.." I paused, "I think I said it right.." Kayha laughed along with me and told me to follow her in.

"Yep, that's right. Pretty good for a British teenager." she grinned, "How was your first day so far?"

"It was great! The boys helped me a lot, especially Siwon. They told me about my lessons, helped me if I didn't understand anything especially for Cooking as the teacher doesn't speak English and luckily enough, Shindong was actually patient enough to translate for me." I raved on, getting out of breath and took a big breath in.

"That's good. I knew I could trust the boys to take care of you." she replied, taking me to her part of the house and sat me down on one of the crème chairs. She sat in front of me and smiled.

"Did Leeteuk show you around the house?" she asked.

"Oh yeah. Their rooms are very clean! I actually think that girls live here than 11 boys! I'm really surprised." I nodded, "It's all very nice."

"These boys like to keep tidy. I think. Ryeowook does a lot! He's fussier than me to be honest." We both laughed in chorus as we heard more shouts and squeals from the garden.

"Have you met any new friends in the school?" I frowned.

"Not really. The girls were mainly glaring and scowling at me because I was with the boys.." I sighed. Girls would never like me.. "It's like I'm with the royalty."

"Ahha!!" Kayha laughed, "Don't worry about those girls. They are probably jealous because you are with the good-looking boys and I'm not afraid to say that they are quite fit." We both laughed once more. Kayha could actually be more like a sister than actually a god mother. She thinks like me for god's sake. Then her face turned cheeky and half serious.

"Who do you like best out of all the 11?" she pried. I swallowed hard then just blushed back at her.

"Come on! Spill the gossip as you teens say.." she pressed.

"It's quite hard to decide to be honest. Maybe ask after a few weeks or a month has gone past. I'll try to analyse them." I laughed nervously.

"Fine.. But tell me who caught your eye first and who is being over-friendly to you???" she kept on going.

"Urr... I'll say Sungmin," I mumbled, her face lighting up by my answer.

"Aww! Sweet little Sungmin?" she smiled.

"Yeah and Henry..." I blushed more.

"Multi-talented Henry Lau? Good choices. They are nice boys you know." Kayha winked. "I better not get you all embarrassed now. It was nice chatting with you Yumi. It's been so long. Last time I saw you was when you were only 12. What little shy one you were. Reminds me of your mum." We both got up together and hugged one another.

"We should have some more of these little chats okay?" she asked.

"Of course. I'll just find you here." I grinned.

"You shall. Now go and have fun with the boys." she laughed. I went out of her part of the house and walked back out to the garden.

"What did she want Yumi?" Ryeowook asked.

"Oh nothing, just wanted a little chat with me." I responded, sitting me on the grass next to him as Sungmin, Siwon and Shindong was now bouncing on the trampoline. Their hairs was flopping over their eyes as they bounced and tried to push Siwon off the trampoline only to fail and for Shindong to fall in the end. Henry was nowhere in sight but as the giggled died, I heard a faint violin music playing back in the house again.

"Henry practicing again." Ryeowook explained, "Never gives it a break but he is coming along really well." Ryeowook still had his glasses on and a folder on his lap with teddy bear stickers on the cover.

"What's in there, Ryeowook?" I asked, pointing at it.

"Just coursework." he smiled, smoothing out a brown teddy bear sticker. "I have something for you by the way."

"What?!" I stuttered. Why would a good-looking guys get me anything?!

"I got it for you last week when I was shopping. As you were a girl, you would love stuff toys so I got you one." he grinned. He got up, pulling me up with him. I didn't want to act heavy as he seems so delicate even though he seemed older than me.

"Wookie! Where are you taking my girl?" Heechul asked, making my cheeks burn.

"Getting her something!" Ryeowook called as we ran back into the house and up the top floor to his room. How exhausted we were are we got to his room and collapsed on the floor.

"Too many stairs!" I gasped as I tried to breathe in deeply for oxygen.