Next Day ^_^

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

I woke up by the sound of loud music coming from downstairs, making me fall of the bed. I groaned as I went to look what was going on and when I popped my head out, Leeteuk, Donghae and Heechul was doing the same thing with the same tired look that I have on my face.

"I'm going to kill Eunhyuk!" Heechul groaned. Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Henry walked down the stairs to our floor, either stretching or rubbing their eyes.

"Eunhyuk! Turn you music down!!!!!!!!" I heard Siwon's voice bellow dorm downstairs. The music lowered down to a hum and everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

"Sorry guys!!!!" We all heard Eunhyuk shout back.

"What a great wakeup call..." Kyuhyun grumbled.

"Yeah, what a way to ruin my beauty sleep.." Heechul moaned and snapped his door shut.

"Urr... Rise and shine now anyway guys..." Leeteuk yawned, stretching up, his hair all over the place. Donghae had went back to his room with his door ajar with something falling on the floor with a loud heavy thump. Henry and Ryeowook silently crept back upstairs while Kyuhyun sat on the stair, looking really tired. I walked out of my room to peek inside Donghae's room and found him snoozing on the floor, his pillows and covers on the floor in a tangled mess. He was the one who made the loud thump.

"Is he drunk?" I asked and prodded Donghae on the back but the only response I got was a snore.

"Insomnia..." Leeteuk rolled his eyes and tucked the covers around Donghae and laying his head on his pillow. Sweet ^_^

"Are we leaving him? Is he not going to school??" I panicked.

"Of course he's going to school. He has a pass from the nurse that he can stay in bed so he can get some sleep cause of his insomnia. He will come to school maybe an hour late only. We just leave him to sleep. He needs it.." Leeteuk replied back and took me out, closing the door silently behind us. I looked over at Kyuhyun who was still nodding off, his head lolling to the side of the banister.

"KYUHYUNIE!!!!!!! WAKE UP!" Leeteuk shouted in his ear. Kyuhyun abruptly opened his eyes wide and staggered up in alarm.

"I'm awake! I'm awake!!" he huffed, his eyes closing again.

"What did you do last night? How long did you stay up for?" Leeteuk asked, something Ryeowook would ask himself if he saw Kyuhyun now.

"I and Heechul were playing video games till 1 in the morning.." Kyuhyun yawned back and lazily walked up the stairs.

"Don't let me find in bed sleeping or I'll get Shindong to sit on you!" Leeteuk threatened.

"Painful?" I asked.

"Very." Heechul came out of his room, hugging his towel tightly.

"And you've experienced it? How?" I laughed.

"Yes I have. I ate his Cadbury’s egg last Easter." Heechul pouted. He walked in the bathroom and I heard the shower turn on. Leeteuk was fluffing his hair and blinking sleepily.

"I'll let you shower first.. I'm going to go and organize my books for today..." he murmured and trotted in his room. I took a quick shower, made sure that no one was out there and ran silently in my room really quickly. Thank the lord that I didn't bump into Henry again in my towel and him nearly bare chested. I got changed in my uniform and again, checked to see if my books are organized and found that it was already.

"Annyeong!! I did the liberty to organize your books for you.." Ryeowook popped his head in grinning at me.

"That you, Wookie!" I cried and walked to the kitchen with him. He was wearing his white school shirt with a small black tie with a black hoody and black skinny jeans with a black and white chequered scarf around his waist and was wearing white trainers.

"School uniform still wet.." Ryeowook moaned, "But I'm vice president so I can have a pass."

"Who wants cereal?" I heard Yesung voice coming from a bottom cupboard, his bum sticking out. "Theirs coco pops, honey cheerio’s and I think rice crispies. Wait! it's just normal rice."

"Coco pops please." I requested. Yesung passed me a small box of coco pops and milk while he got out the cheerio’s for the others. I ate my cereal silently and watched the other fight over the last box of cheerio’s. Sungmin took the stool next to me and nudged me in the arm.

"Have you got any lessons with me today?" he smiled.

"I think I have English." I grinned back.

"Great! Looking forward to it." he ate his cereal cheerfully while we talked about other lessons.

"Wookie! You look good today. You should always dress up like that for school. You are now too cool for school." Donghae pointed out to Ryeowook who was adjusting his hood.

"Hmm..." Ryeowook mumbled. "Who's going in whose car today?"

"Same as usual." Leeteuk replied back.

"N'aww!! I want at least one person to be in the car with me this time.." Siwon moaned, his glasses going askew.

"I'll come with you, Siwon!" I offered. Siwon's face lit up, not serious no more but cheeky little boy face which I seem to prefer.

"You're too nice Yumi! You have to be mean to the President!" Heechul pushed.

"Be mean to the President, you lose your parking space, uniform pass and get detention for missing lessons." Siwon glared. Heechul stopped grinning and ate his cereal silently while we all laughed. We all finished out breakfast and ran for the cars.

"Thanks Yumi." Siwon said as he started the car and we got to the main road.

"Hey.. No problem." I smiled, "Anyway, I felt mean leaving you to drive on your own yesterday.."

"Oh it was okay." he murmured, keeping his eyes on the road.

"I saw that you play the drums.." I said.

"Oh yeah? Well, I'm alright at it. Not a professional like Henry with his violin though.." he laughed to himself.

"I bet you are good." I grinned. The ride to the school was far too quick for my liking as the bell rang as soon as I got out of the car and I didn't have time to check what lesson I have first. I was about to stop and look at my planner when Leeteuk and Ryeowook took both my elbows and steered me in a classroom.

"Guys! What are you doing?" I laughed.

"We have a 2 hour form time for our first and second lessons." Leeteuk chuckled, "Which means, we can either revise and do our homework or just talk and fool about. You're choice.."

"Well, if we did revising, we all know that we will end up talking and fooling about." I said, putting on my thinking face. "Ahh, what the heck. I don't mind."  

A/N: Last update of the night <3 comments are loved! Sarang, kimjongjia