Confession

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

1 week later (Yumi's 2nd week of School) Wednesday ^_^

"You never guess what?!" Heechul moaned, "I got detention for not bringing in colouring pencils for Art yesterday! What a joke!!"

"Bloody brilliant if you ask me.." I laughed. The boys looked at me and laughed hysterically. I guess I haven't used 'bloody brilliant' in front of them ever since I came here last Sunday. It's my 2nd week in Neulparan High School and the 2nd week I've lived and survived living with the 11 boys in the boarding house. 'Girls' Generation' hasn't been bothering me since Tuesday. Whoopee!!!! I actually wonder what the boys has said to them. Has Shindong actually sat on them? Did they threaten them to stay away from me or Shindong will actually sit on them? I haven't really asked them about it as all they would say is that it's all done and over with and 'no worries Yumi' blah blah blah. I do get the occasional death glares and scowls but when the boys are around they would scurry away as fast as they can. They 'accidently' either trip me up, bump in to me on purpose and sometimes whisper things like '', 'spoilt princess' or 'we're coming to get you' which usually sends shivers down my spine at the thought of them getting me.

"What so funny?" I asked.

"'Bloody brilliant'??" Leeteuk laughed, "Never heard you say that before!"

"It's 'Bloody brilliant' to be honest." Heechul winked. Now they are taking the micky out of me. Typical. I do get picked on by them but not as much as they are afraid that I would hate them.

"What do you expect? I'm British." I grinned cheesily. Leeteuk and Siwon are like my brothers, Ryeowook always fusses about me like sort of a male mother, Donghae and Yesung my two best friends as well as Heechul and Kyuhyun who are also my body guards, Eunhyuk and Shindong my two funny friends who puts a smile on my face and Henry, well Henry seems to be off with me all of a sudden. We have the occasional talk once in one day then he goes off. Leeteuk reassured me that he's just stresses because if his competition thing coming up soon. Me and Sungmin? Well, we're getting along well. I mean, really well. Me and him are really close. I usually sneak up to his room at night to have a chat and once in a while he would try to lean in and kiss me but it usually fails as Kyuhyun always caught us the act and nearly Heechul saw Sungmin try to kiss me. Argghh!!! I must say, I do lean in to kiss him too but there's always evil magnae ruining it. It's like he's keeping a close eye on us. A really close eye. I'm starting to develop bigger feelings for Sungmin! I think I may be in love with him.

"What's so funny about 'bloody brilliant'??" I pouted.

"It's just so adorable!!!! You're adorable!!" Siwon pinched my cheeks and taking a slice of cheese and pickle sandwich that he bought for me.

"Chincha?" I asked. I feel brave enough to use the basic Korean words I have learnt with Kayha in our small conversations every after school. They all blinked back at me, making me think that I had jumbled up my words or said wrong or meant another thing! Arghhhh....

"How do you know how 'really' means?" Leeteuk raised his eyebrows at me.

"Kayha is giving me simple Korean to learn. Mwuh?" I grinned.

"Again! Stop being so adorable!!" Siwon chuckled. Ryeowook passed me my favourite drink he makes for me which is his banana smoothie and grinned at me.

"Thank you Wookie!" I cried and took a big gulp of it. Ahh... Refreshing. Heechul was now looking through Kyuhyun's bag who was pursing his lips at him.

"Please leave my bag alone or you'll experience a near death experience pretty much soon..." Kyuhyun glowered at him. Heechul rolled his eyes at him and ignored his threat and carried on looking though Kyuhyunnie's bag.

"Aish!!!" Kyuhyun groaned and pulled his bag away from Heechul's grasp.

"Mwuh?! Do you have your precious Star craft in there?" Heechul pouted.

"This is what goes on in Kyuhyun's head in History," Eunhyuk started and put a dumbfounded/dreamy expression on his face, "STARCRAFT! STARCRAFT EVERYWHERE!!!!" We all laughed aloud at Kyuhyun's half embarrassed, half raging face but he couldn't help laughing along with us. Heechul then snooped around in my bag, jumbling my books up.

"Oppa...." I groaned, "What are you looking for??"

"Have you got any colouring pencils I could borrow, noona?" Heechul pleaded, putting on his adorable puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry Heenim, I do indeed but were in the same Art class and I would need them also.." I apologized.

"You're mean!!" Heechul cried, crossing his arms like a little kid not getting his daily sweets for the day.

"Oh for crying out loud!! Here you go!!" Ryeowook moaned, throwing a small pencil case to Heechul whose face beamed back at him.

"Thanks Wookie!" he grinned, lunging towards Ryeowook for a hug but he dodged it.

"No touching. Please.." Ryeowook teased. Heechul stuffed the blue pencil case deep in his bag and rested his head on the table with a still yet frustrated expression on his face.

"What now?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I want a cat." Heechul mumbled onto the fibre glass table. We all stared at him in disbelief.

"Why do you want a cat? You already have one!" Leeteuk muttered. "Anyway, we already have enough pets in the boarding house."

"But I want another cat though!!" Heechul moaned at him. "If I can't can I have a fish tank with fishes in?"

"Did someone say fish?!" Donghae spluttered all of a sudden, breaking away from his and Yesung's deep conversation about Yesung's turtles.

"Heechul said he wants another cat. But if he can't have one, he wants a fish tank with fishies." Siwon rolled his eyes.

"Oh.. Not fish fingers then?" Donghae mumbled. He then craned his neck and we all saw Yesung smelling him on the neck.

"Urr. Yesung? WHAT THE HELL?!" Donghae exploded and moved away from him to sit next to me.

"Sorry, sorry..." Yesung blushed. We all chuckled at him as he picked on his cucumber sandwich.

"You're such a weird child..." I murmured. Donghae went back to his seat next to Yesung while Sungmin scooched closer to me, resting his hand on mine under the table. I held it close as we talked on casually to the others. Shindong was finishing his 5th yoghurt with Eunhyuk, Siwon, Ryeowook and Leeteuk was discussing the cafeteria food changes, Henry was silently writing a piece of music in his book, Donghae and Yesung fighting about his turtles and how fishes are much more better and me, Sungmin, Heechul and Kyuhyun were talking about England.

"Did you like England then?"

"It's alright.... Too cold you know.." I laughed.

"It gets cold here too! It snows in the winter." Heechul exclaimed.

"It does?! I never knew that!" I blushed.

"You do now." Kyuhyun winked, "Are schools there like this school?"

"Narhh.. We only have 5 lessons, we start at 9 and end at 3 and we don't get as much homework like I do here.." I explained. "But I seem to like the school here." Maybe because I'm friends with the most popular, good-looking guys I've ever met!

"I want to go there..." Heechul muttered to himself, going to his dreamy world.

"Probably thinking of a new fairytale.." Sungmin whispered in my ear. I giggled back and watched Heechul stare into space.

"Any past boyfriends, Yu-" Kyuhyun started.

"FISH!"

"TURTLE!"

"FISH!"

"TURTLE!"

We all looked over at Donghae and Yesung yelling at each other's faces, their fists banging on the table.

"What the hell is going on with you guys?" Leeteuk asked, his hands on his hips.

"They're arguing about which is better: Fish or turtles.." Shindong mumbled with his mouth full of his 6th banana yoghurt.

"Turtles are way better than fish!" Yesung glared at Donghae.

"Why? They are boring!!" Heechul moaned, scratching his head getting into the argument.

"I LIKE TURTLES!!" Yesung glowered at him, his face scrunched up in fury and his teeth bare. Heechul cowered behind Kyuhyun who seemed to be neutral about this argument.

"I think me and Yumi should go now.." Sungmin murmured to the others but more to me. I grinned back at him and nodded. I grabbed my bags, waved at the others and walked out of the cafeteria with Sungmin. When I opened the cafeteria exit to the outside, a leaf came flying inside and lay on the table in front of Yesung and Donghae.

"LEAF!!!!!!" they both exclaimed in chorus, back to their friendship and their pointless argument forgotten as they are too pre-occupied on the leaf that just flew in. Me and Sungmin laughed together as we decided to walk around the field. It was huge, complete with rugby posts, a high jump sand pit and football nets. But there are mostly just plain freshly cut green grass.

"Can I hold your hand?" Sungmin blushed, looking down on his feet as we walked at the first corner of the field. I held out my hand and he took it proudly and held it softly.

"No need to ask, Minnie.." I smiled. Maybe this is the moment we may be able to kiss. No Evil Magnae around so it's peaceful and no interruptions.

"It's been really nice with you being around. All of us are really happy that you came to live with us." Sungmin grinned to himself. "We really enjoy your company."

"Really? I'm not boring?" I laughed.

"Never!" Sungmin exclaimed loudly, "You're never boring!" We both laughed and trudged on to the next corner.

"Wow! I'm surprised!" I blinked.

"Ahaha!!! We all adore you." he smiled and looked down shyly, "Specially me.." I grinned to myself and looked ahead. What to say.. What to say...

"I adore you too Minnie. Very much.." I murmured and blushed lightly and turned my head away in embarrassment. I wish I never said that now as he didn't say anything back for a while apart from him just smiling widely at himself. So cute!!!! Then he stopped walking and pulled me back, our heads faintly hitting as we giggled nervously afterwards.

"Back to Kyuhyun's questions;" he started, his face getting closer to mine, "Any past boyfriends?"

"Anio.... Never had one.." I blushed, "I've always been a loner.. How about you Sungmin??"

"Anio.. I was too shy and still am now.." he blushed again. "Have you had your first kiss yet?"

"Really? Bless... and no.." I smiled shyly, my voice getting softer and silent. Our lips were merely a few centimetres now maybe less as we hovered.

"Can I kiss you?" he whispered. I smiled and nodded, in a deep breath as our lips met and his arms wrapped around me. My head spun, my stomach had butterflies in them that were doing cartwheels or something, my legs weakened and fireworks were erupting around me. This was the best kiss ever! The best first kiss ever! This was surreal! WOW!!!! His arms tightened around me, pulling me closer to him as our kiss lasted a few more seconds. Can someone please pause this moment! We pulled away from each other at the same time, catching our breaths after from that mind-blowing kiss.

"That's mine and yours' first kiss..." he grinned.

"Wow.." was all I said. I stared into his beautiful sparkling eyes and smiled at each other for a moment.

"Yumi.. Joha--" Sungmin started but it wasn't Kyuhyun who interrupted us this time. It was the stupid bell saying that it's time for the last 2 lessons off the school day.

"Dang..." Sungmin hissed under his breath.

"Let's go oppa!!" I cried as we ran back in the school building, hand in hand and giggling. Sungmin took me to my Cooking class where I saw Shindong waving at me from inside with a spatula in his hand with pink frosting on it.

"Na jung ebwae yo miinah.." Sungmin whispered, squeezed my hand gently and walked to his next class with a wide smile on his face. When I walked in the class, my face was smiling and beaming widely. Shindong looked at weirdly.

"What the???" he mumbled, mixing some pink frosting in a huge bowl. I found that there was 4 more other bowls with different coloured frostings. There was pink which Shindong was now mixing, a blue one, a green, an orange one and a dark red.

"Something wrong?" I asked dreamily as I put my apron on and mixed the blue frosting.

"You're all smiley and happy.." Shindong said worriedly, "What have you been doing with Minnie?"

"Nothing.." I lied. The truth is we kissed. But you don't need to know that Shindong.

"Hmm..." Shindong muttered.

"What are we making then, Mr. Shindong?" I grinned.

"Cupcakes!! We're missing our last lesson to finish these off." Shindong squealed excitedly, dabbing pink frosting on my nose. For the last 2 hours of school, Shindong and I made loads of cupcakes with different frostings and sprinkles. I was in charge of putting frostings and sprinkles on the cupcakes while Shindong was mixing the cake mix quickly. It is great working with Shindong in Cooking class as A: I get high marks for it, B: I always get my work done quickly with his help and C: It's amazingly fun cooking alongside Shindong!

"Look's like cupcakes are our dinner tonight." I laughed as I wiped frosting away from my cheek because of Shindong's uncontrollable excitement that he swiped frosting on my cheek accidently.

"Look's like it is.. Sungmin would usually have the pink ones as he likes pink.." Shindong pried, moving another set of 5 cupcakes in front of me. "But I think he likes you more than pink.."

"Really??" I blushed, really pleased.

"Hell yeah! We can all tell! He really does like you, you know." Shindong answered, "Never stops talking about you ever since you came here. He would come to my room and talk about you to me."

"What does he say about me?" I asked, beginning to get curios.

"How amazing you are, beautiful blah de blah!! But I'm not , All the boys like to talk about you. It's our favourite subject every day." Shindong confided to me, making me blush violently.

"I like him too.." I murmured. Shindong nodded.

"I can tell. Henry likes you too. But not as much as Sungmin. Henry has a crush on you nothing more." he carried on, "So Minnie is your boy." I hopped from one foot to another, thinking yay!!! Henry. Well Henry.. I see him more as a best friend now. I don't think anything can get in the way with me being with Sungmin no longer. Well.. Apart from those girls. The 2 hours has gone quick and me and Shindong just finished our final batch, our cupcakes turning into a total of 30 or so cupcakes in 4 different over-sized boxes.

"Wow!! I think this is enough to feed all of us.." I laughed as we left the sweet smelling classroom and took a slow walk to the car park. Ryeowook and Henry was already sitting at the hood of Yesung's car reading a book together. A comic book and they were laughing to themselves.

"Hey guys!!" Shindong greeted them. They looked away from the comic book and waved at us. Henry doesn't seem stressed no more. His eyes were sparkling and a beaming smile was plastered in his adorable face.

"Guess what?" he cried, "I passed my Music class and got 5 Distinction A*!!!!" I gasped and ran over to him and hugged him tightly as we hopped on the pavement looking like loonies.

"How about your competition?" Ryeowook asked, after we stopped hopping and hugging each other.

"It's cancelled for me. I don't have to do it no more as I passed my Music class." Henry squealed, his eyes turning to slits when he smiles.

"Woo!!! Celebration cupcakes for Henry!!" Shindong cried as me and Henry hugged again.

"Celebration with my best friends!!" Henry clapped, hugging my shoulders. We all clapped for him and as I looked over to the school building entrance, Leeteuk, Siwon and Sungmin was walking out and Sungmin was looking over my way with Henry's arm around me a sense of jealousy in his face. I moved away from Henry and walked towards Sungmin.

"Sungmin!" I smiled as I got closer to him.

"Hi..." he mumbled. What's up with this boy now?! I looked over at Shindong who jerked his head for me to come to him. I took one glance at Sungmin who had his hands on his pockets and was looking down. I moved back to Shindong with a confused expression on my face.

"He's jealous... Explain to him you like him. We both know you guys feel the same way with each other. He probably got the wrong end of the stick when you was hugging Henry.." he pointed to Henry who was jumping up and down with Leeteuk while Siwon was congratulating him warmly. We all went home happily apart from Sungmin who was apparently quite on the short journey home in Yesung's car, an information given to me by Shindong as I went in Siwon's car again. Shindong put all the cupcakes in a cooling cupboard to keep the cupcakes cool and fresh as we all got changed in our casual clothes to relax for the rest of the day. I got changed in a small blue denim shorts with an off the shoulder navy blue top and fluffy purple socks. When I got out of my room to knock on Leeteuk's room, he was already walking out with Kyuhyun with him. They stopped in their tracks and blinked at the sight of me. Am I showing my legs a bit too much? Do I look like a .

"Urr....." I croaked, looking at their unreadable expressions. "Wake up!" They both blinked back and snapped out of it quickly.

"Hey y.." Heechul came walking out of his room and looked at me. Kyuhyun was wearing a green top with Snoopy printed at the front and white skinny jeans which made him look sooo hot!!! Leeteuk was wearing a black top and a black hoody over it with his hood up and looking gorgeous as ever with normal jeans on and Snoopy socks and slippers. Heechul on the other hand was wearing a stripy top with faded blue jeans and his cat in his arms. Casual but still hot!

"Aww!! Is that Heebum?" I crooned, the cat after I got over my blushing trauma.

"Yeahaa." Heechul grinned triumphantly, like he just won my heart over with the help of his cat, "Yumi, meet Heebum. Heebum, meet Yumi." He held out his cat's paw so I can shake it gently. Heebum purred back at me and my finger with his rough tongue. Heechul cradled his cat and rubbed his cheek on the Heebum's fur.

"Have you fed him yet, Heenim?" Leeteuk asked, still glancing at me.

"Yeahaa, tuna and salmon, his favourite." Heechul cried and walked down the stairs with Heebum in his arms like a baby.

"Come one Kyuhyunnie, let's go have some cupcakes!!" Leeteuk bounced and pulled Kyuhyun by the arm. Kyuhyun watched me go down the stairs first, his eyes watching me heavily.

"Kyuhyun, focus on the steps please. Not on me or you'll fall." I chuckled as I watched him look down on the stairs in embarrassment. We all sprinted to the kitchen and found the others already feasting on maybe their 2nd cupcakes apart from Sungmin who was nowhere to be found. Ryeowook, Donghae and Henry was in casual clothes too (Super Junior-M website photo) and the others were in their normal clothes still looking so frickin' hot! (No other music video). When I walked in, they all stared at me as I passed to get a blue frosted cupcake.

"Guys, eyes off..." I murmured as I the blue frosting off the top. They all laughed and carried on talking loudly. I went over to Shindong and Eunhyuk who was having red cupcakes.

"Where's Sungmin??" I asked as I approached them.

"In his room probably.." Eunhyuk replied as Shindong got a small plate out and place a huge pink cupcake and passed this to me.

"Give this to him. Explain.." he said in a low whisper so Eunhyuk can't hear what he's saying to me. I smiled and gave him a small hug before skipping out of the kitchen.

"Wait!!!!! You're stealing my heart!!!!" I heard Eunhyuk shout after me. There was a loud clatter and a small thud coming from the kitchen and loud eruptions of laughter as I walked up the stairs to Sungmin's room. I took a deep breath in and knocked on his door, the plate of pink cupcake was shaking because of how nervous I am. There was no answer so I decided to knock more loudly. Still no answer after a few minutes. Well, maybe seconds so I decided to let myself in without permission. Sungmin's room was light and open, the sun was streaming through his window again and the aroma in his room made me crave for chocolate and sweets. I looked around and found him sitting on his bed, staring outside. He looked at me and flashed me smile, A soft, sweet but weak smile and then turned back to look outside the window.

"Oppa, what are you doing here on your own??" I asked. He was still in his uniform, his blazer thrown on the floor and his books peeking out of his bag. I sat at the edge of his bed and held out the plate.

"I made you pink cupcakes.." I grinned. His face brightened abit and he took the plate in his hands and sat cross-legged in front of me but his attention was on me still and not on the pink cupcake in his hands. PINK!!

"Yumi..." he started.

"Look Sungmin, what you saw at the car park with me and Henry was wrong. What you thought was wrong. We are only friends and I was only giving him a hug to congratulate him with his levels. Nothing else." I cutted him off, "I don't like him as much as I like you!" I said it before I could stop myself and I looked down to my hands, blushing violently. Sheesh!

"Aish....Yumi, Dnagsinege banhaetsseumninda.." he murmured. I looked up and his face was soft and smiling. I recorded what he said and played it next to a clip I watched on YouTube in Korean which was a love story. I replayed his words then the video in my head before understanding that 'Dnagsinege banhaetsseumninda' meant 'I'm crazy about you.' I looked at him, my eyes widened in awe, the corners of my mouth tilting into a smile.

"Johahe miinah.... (I like you beautiful girl)" he whispered softly to me. He put the plate down on his bedside table and held my hands. "Gidarinda miinah..(I'll wait for you beautiful girl) I'll give you time if you like.. I know that we only met a week ago but yeah, I like you. A lot..." I nodded, completely speechless. "Thanks for choosing me, Yumi. How about we keep it quiet and give it a few weeks? Erm.. You know, keep it on the low?"

"If you want.." I mumbled, upset that he actually suggested that.

"The boys will kill me anyway and explode saying 'We only know her since last week Minnie!' blah blah blah. They like you. But like I said, I like you more.." he grinned. He does make a very good imitation of Heechul's voice which made me giggle abit. Why does boys have to make it complicated? I'm in love with you Sungmin!!!! Can't you see that!!!

"Sungmin? I want us to be to- I mean.. I'm in--"

"Hey guys! I wondered what you guys were doing! Come on!!!!! Let's go out to the garden!" Kyuhyun came bouncing in the room, green frosting on the tip of his nose.

"Magnae!!" me and Sungmin groaned at the same time.

"See you guys downstairs! Hurry up!!" Kyuhyun sang and bounced out of the room again. Me and Sungmin groaned as the door closed behind Kyuhyun and we both looked at each other for a moment. Sungmin leaned in and pressed his lips onto mine and kissed me for a few seconds before he grinned at me.

"Remember this: Gidarinda miinah.." he whispered. "Let's go, before we get interrupted by Magnae again." I giggled and both went downstairs in a quiet matter. Everyone was in the garden, throwing water at each other. So far, only Donghae and Yesung were wet. Sungmin squeezed my hand, gave me a peck on the cheek and ran after Donghae who was holding the hose. I saw Shindong walking over to me as I sat down on the step of their porch and watched them all mess about and getting themselves wet with the with the hose.

"So.. Are you and Minnie.. Official??" Shindong asked, grinning and waiting for my answer, already shaking with excitement.

"No."

"YA- WHAT?!?!" he gasped. I explained to him what Sungmin said to me. Every single detail while Shindong listened to me completely in shock.

"You can speak now, Shindong.." I mumbled.

"What?! If he really likes you and he said that he's crazy for you guys would be together officially! What is he waiting for? A meteor to fall down on him?! You're crazy about him right?" Shindong exploded.

"Yeah!" I mumbled. "And I think... I'm in love with him..." I blushed. "Aishh!!! First time I've been in love in my entire life and it !"

"Who are you in love with?" We both stood up in alarm and found a drenched Leeteuk and Heechul with their arms crossed in front of us, waiting for a response from either of us.

"Yumi maybe in love with Minnie.." Shindong declared in panic.

"Mwuh?! Chincha?!" Heechul and Leeteuk beamed.

"Does Sungmin know?!" Heechul asked.

"They are both in love with one another. Let me explain." Shindong replayed what I told him and both hyungs were as shocked as Shindong when I told him.

"First love stinks..." I groaned.

"No it doesn't noona.. Sungmin doesn't know what's going on in his own head. Silly little Minnie." Leeteuk exclaimed, "It's alright, maybe next week you guys maybe a couple."

"What's happening next week?" Shindong asked.

"Summer fare in Neulparan." Heechul exclaimed. "The summer fare is when I found my first love, but it was just puppy love with me. But you and Sungmin are true love." Hopefully it will be..