Korea, Korea, Korea...

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

Korea, Korea, Korea.... I chanted in my head, as I walked out of the airport with my taxi driver in front of me.

"You're quiet." she said, "Why did you move here?"

"There's great education here and plus my only guardian lives here, my god mother." I replied back. The taxi driver nodded back and hummed tunelessly to herself as she started the taxi and sped off across the highway. Gosh, she drives fast.

"Sorry, what's your name?" I asked, holding onto my seatbelt.

"Call me Solbi." she smiled through the rear-view mirror at me before going back to her humming. "Okay, park view... 53 park view road...." she whispered to herself and checking the roads. Then her eyes widened and so did mine. The houses in this road are massive. It's like the celebrities live here.

"I can tell your god mother maybe really rich...” Solbi muttered to herself. I nodded back and watched as we passed the houses, getting bigger and bigger. I'm truly amazed. The car stopped in front if a huge house which seemed like it has 3 floors. There was a small house that is attached to the huge house but was still inside the area of the huge house which was surrounded with huge iron gates. Next to the other side of the huge house, there was a large stripy garage. I wonder how many cars my god mother has.

"Are you sure that we got the right house?" I asked worriedly.

"I’m pretty sure that this is 53 park view road...” she muttered again, getting out of the car and going at the back of the car to get my big luggage and bags out. I got out of the car shakily and jumped a bit as the big iron gates opened and my godmother came walking out of the small house gracefully. She was middle aged with tiny strands of white hair showing against her jet black hair. She had laugh lines around her eyes and a wide smile on show for me.

"Annyeong Yumi." she cried.

"Haseyo?" I asked, confused. She nodded and pulled me into a hug, her scent a sweet powdery smell which reminds me of my mother. She turned to Solbi and gave her a tight smile.

"Thank you Solbi. You're services is not required no more. You will expect your pay by the end of the week." my god mother nodded and pulled my bags out of Solbi's hands. Solbi nodded and went back to her taxi and drove off without another word or a goodbye to me.

"Don't you like her?" I asked.

"I do but I was a bit worried that she may be drunk when she came to pick you up. Was she driving really fast?"

"Yes. Very. The trip here is a blur because of her fast driving." I mumbled. My godmother sighed and took a few of my bags as we both walked through the iron gates. It closed with a wailing creak as we entered the small house. It was wonderful inside. It smelled of her strong scent. I figured it out because of the many flowers in her living room. Tulips, lilies and roses were everywhere. I'm guessing she likes flowers. It was quite grand. I realised that there was an archway that leads to a bigger room. She led me through it and I saw that it led to the massive house. Her house was connected to this house durhh!!!

"Wow! You own both?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, but now you and the 11 boys that live here own this house. I call it the boarding house." she explained while walking over to the bottom of the stairs.

"11 boys????" I squeaked my voice high and shrill. She laughed at my shocked expression. 

"I think you will like them... They all go to your new school, live here with you. Don't worry they are really mature for their age. Leeteuk and Siwon are mostly in charge because they are the eldest of the group and Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Henry are the youngest. You don't need to know the rest of the ages of the boys in the middle. You'll get along well with them. They'll be like your brothers or best friends. Plus they are good-looking." my god mother winked. I blushed back and dropped my luggage on the ground softly.

"They'll make you feel welcome, trust me Yumi." she carried on.

"Erm... How comes you have 11 boys living with you?" I asked, confused. Are they her sons? Oh gosh! 11 sons? That's too unreal man!

"They are all from different families. They left because they want to go to the most extravagant school with great education. I'm sort of a house-keeper person. Like an orphanage home if you get me. Well not really but like a hotel but a permanent hotel house for all of you." she explained, getting muddled a bit with her words.

"Can they speak English??"

"Of course! They have great use of English here but they have an accent." she laughed. "I think you need help with those bags don't you?" I nodded back and saw that I had one huge luggage, 3 big rucksacks and 3 more other bags. I think I brought my old room with me. I lived in my aunties’ house till she died. Yep. Story of my life. My parent died, my aunty died 2 months ago and now I'm going to be living here with 11 boys and my god mother.

"Leeteuk! Kyuhyun!" my god mother called upstairs. "They are all probably upstairs in Shindong's room, having boy time. Hope they are on the first floor. I'm not getting them on the 3rd floor." I knew it! 3 floors! Yeah man! I'm good!

"This house is amazing!" I breathed to her. She grinned back at me and hugged me around the waist.

"The boys will show you your own room okay? We decorated it for you. The boys seemed really excited to have a girl living with them so they spent the whole last month making it perfect for you." I gasped back, blinking back my other shock.

"Really???" I squeaked again.

"Yeah! But they haven't seen how pretty you are. I haven't shown a picture of you to them, so they'll be star struck to how beautiful you are." I blushed back and looked down at my old battered converse.

"Leeteuk! Kyuhyun!!!!" she called again. There was a muffled slam coming from I think the 2nd floor and muffled talking going on.

"Kayha noona!" an angelic voice called from upstairs. The loud stomping started running down the stairs in a hurry. I looked up and saw 2 boys coming down towards us. When I looked up to see their faces properly, they looked back and froze at the spot while my god mother chuckled from behind me.

"Boys, this is Yumi. She's my god daughter I was talking to you about." she smiled. "The one from England. Say hi to her." The boys looked at each other and looked back at me. One of them seriously looks absolutely perfect. He had perfect skin, perfect nose and lips. The perfect eyes which points at the corners but wide. His hair was dark and spiky but flopping over his right eye. He looks like an angel. The other boy next to him had a perfect face too but he seemed more muscular, taller and more matured. He had floppy short brown hair which compliments his face, while his eyes sparkled brightly like the boy next to him. He looked absolutely y! They are both absolutely mesmerising!  

Author's Note: like the 1st chapter? please comment and subscirbe if you like <33 ~kimjongjia