English class

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

"Let's go! Let's go!" the teacher bellowed as he ushered us all out of the room to next class. Kyuhyun, Siwon, Sungmin and Henry led me to our English class as we all are in the same class. The others parted to go to their own classes, mentioning to us to meet them in the canteen again. Henry opened the door for me, flashing me a sweet smile as I took the back seat of the room. It was relaxing and cool and I stared out of the small window while Sungmin took the seat next to me, Henry at the front, Kyuhyun next to him and Siwon on the other side of Sungmin, his glasses on now. As the lesson started smoothly, Sungmin skimmed his hand across my notebook and when his hand left, a pink lollipop sat there with a note. 'Reserved for Ms. Yumi Biggs x' I smiled back at him.

"How do you know my last name?" I mouthed, trying not to get caught talking while doing a little essay.

"I asked Siwon.. Siwon knows everything about every student. Quite ish and freaky.." he mouthed back but unluckily for him, he got caught talking.

"Lee Sungmin! Stop talking or you'll get a detention before you can say 'not fair'! Now get back to your short essay!" Mr Chang hissed. Sungmin bowed his head low and tried to fight a chuckle and winked at me. I looked over at Henry who was busy writing away but when I looked away for a second, he threw a note at my head as sneakily as he can. I pouted at him as he chuckled at my expression and went back to his writing. I opened the note and laughed in the inside. 'Naughty, naughty.. Already getting one of us into trouble.. Tsk tsk tsk ;) xxx' Sungmin looked over my shoulder then smiled back at me and skimmed through his writing which was only half a page long. I looked down at mine, stuffing the note from and Henry and the lollipop from Sungmin in my blazer pocket. My essay was 2 pages long and I've already finished inside my English book. It was supposed to be short but I just can't help it! Grr!! I doodled on my new page of my own personal notebook and watched the clock go by, the rustling of papers and pens scribbling was the only noise I can here.

"Yumi Biggs? Are you finished?" Mr Chang asked out of nowhere, making me jump from my seat.

"Err... Ye-yes sir.." I murmured as he walked towards me and took my book away to read it. I looked over at Kyuhyun, Henry, Sungmin and Siwon who had their mouths open in disbelief.

"You're finished?!" Kyuhyun whimpered urgently. I nodded back sheepishly as Mr Chang tore his eyes away from my work and hit Kyuhyun at the back of the head with it.

"Turn around!" he bellowed and returned to reading my work as me and the other 3 sniggered at Kyuhyun who was now rubbing his head. After a few moments, Mr Chang smiled at me approvingly. He was very old. Late 50' maybe. Near retirement? He had white hair sprouting out of his ears which is more than he has on his head.

"This is very good, Yumi. You have great ideas put in this 2 paged written work. Well-done, you'll make a good reporter or author when you're older." he smiled and set my work down next to me. Kyuhyun quickly turned around and snatched my book and quickly read it under his table.

"Thanks.." he winked when he gave it back. He soon set to work rapidly and finished in 10 minutes.

"You copied didn't you?" I hissed.

"Abit.. only the end. Hope you don't mind.." Kyuhyun grinned when we were told to pack up.

"I don't mind." I laughed as I stuffed all my stuff back inside my bag. "I thought you were the smart one and wouldn’t need help with anything?"

"Well, in English sometimes I do. I bet by the end of this month, you will be the top of the class." he complimented as we all walked to the canteen.