Sungmin? Yes. Henry? Yes :3

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

"Keep this with you so that the teachers would know that you have a uniform pass and that you're fresh meat." he explained.

"Ooo fresh meat. Nom!" Sungmin joked and offered me a lollipop.

"Thanks Sungmin." I blushed. He nodded back and blushed slightly. I want to kiss him also! I'm dying! Yumi! Choose who you want! Sungmin or Henry! Come on! I shouted in my head.

"You want me to show you around?" he asked.

"Na-ah... That's the president's job. Stop flirting with the fresh meat boys and run along to your classes." Siwon interrupted us.

"Oh boy... Here comes the snobby president act." Yesung groaned. "See you later Yumi. Hope you're in at least one of my classes." He left with Eunhyuk and Shindong who waved back at me and disappearing in the throng of students. 3 gone 8 still with me.

"We've got to go now to our Maths class. See you at break and lunch Yumi." Kyuhyun gave me an unexpected hug as well as Heechul and Donghae. They all smell so dang good. Not like boys who smell of gym socks. 5 boys still here. I my lollipop quietly with Sungmin who was looking my way then down again. Henry looked from Sungmin to me and back again.

"We need to take Yumi to the office now." Ryeowook said, putting on a pair of glasses. He looked adorable.

"Aw, laters then Yumi. Meet you in the canteen." Leeteuk kissed me on the cheek making a blush creep back up to my cheeks and a group of girls watch in disbelief, scowling and glaring my way.

"Yeah, laters Yumi." Sungmin grinned and kissed me on the other side cheek while Henry looked on helplessly as if Sungmin beat him into it.

"Canteen okay." he smiled finally and gave me a hug instead. A very long sweet hug. When they left, it was just me, Siwon and Ryeowook left standing by the cars. Ryeowook and Siwon looked at each other and smiled cheekily.

"It seems like Sungmin and Henry has a competition against each other to win you." Siwon nudged me in the ribs.

"What~ No! Of course not. What would they see in me?!" I panicked, my heart thumping loudly in ears. Are they really? Do they actually like me?

"Of course they do! All of us boys adore you at the moment when we first saw you." Siwon hugged my shoulders, "Especially Henry and Sungmin."

"Trust us... We've been living with those two and we know exactly how they act when they like a person. But never the same person..." Ryeowook muttered on.

"Come on!" Siwon wrapped his arm around my shoulders and led me inside. It was pure white with grey lockers everywhere, lined up against the walls and students stuffing their books inside and chatting away. Some stopped what they are doing, their eyes averting to me, Ryeowook and Siwon whose arms was still around my shoulders.

"I don't think I can do this..." I whispered to them.

"It's alright; I'm the president of this school and your personal bodyguard. Anyone bullying you, threatening you and hurting you in any possible ways, tell me. I'm here for you." It seemed like Siwon memorised his words from a script half the night last night but it still reassured me. Abit. Ryeowook took my hand and gave it a wee squeeze and led me to the right then to the left then 2 more right and then in front of the door that says 'School Body President Only' Siwon led me inside as Ryeowook pulled me along to by the hand. It was empty apart from a long table and chairs surrounding it.

"I thought you was going to take to the office?" I asked, sitting down in one of the chairs closest to me.