Bedroom Raid Part 3

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

"Really?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at him.

"Yeahhhh, I guessed right about Shindong fancying the dinner lady last year." he sniggered. I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing some more.

"Bless him." I mumbled. "Fancying a dinner lady. But are you sure he fancied her?"

"Of course! He actually didn't deny it! " Leeteuk uttered. "Let's go raid the baby’s room now.." he rubbed his hands evilly and raced each other to the top floor.

"Yes! I won!" I cried.

"I let you win." he winked back, out of breath. "Kyuhyun!" We ran inside Kyuhyun's room and I walked around, looking at a little brown teddy in the middle of his single bed.

"He had that teddy since he was a baby. Sweet or what?" I nodded back and it with my fumbling fingers. It was so soft and smelt like Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun has this minty, sweet scent that I like. I like all their scents. Sungmin has this sweet candy smell and Henry a minty fresh one. I liked it both. Like I think I like them both too. Kyuhyun had a small desk with a white chair with wheels on and a computer. He had maths books and a Harry Potter one next to a cup which had water in it. I noticed his wardrobe was overflowing with shoes. He likes his shoes then.

"Wookie's room.." Leeteuk sang, his angelic voice giving me goose bumps up my arm. Ooft! We crept inside Ryeowook's room and what I saw left me wanting to jump in his bed. Ryeowook had stuff toys covering the whole perimeter of his double bed. He had polar bears, penguins, little monsters, cats, dogs, ducks and chickens!

"Oh my gosh! This is bound to be my favourite room ever!!" I nearly yelled as I picked a duck stuff toy up and hugging it close to me.

"Girls and stuff toys." Leeteuk rolled his eyes. "Ryeowook loves his stuff toys. He can't seem to give one up to give to charity. He's such a caring person." Ryeowook's walls were plain white and had a few pictures stuck with blue tac. 2 of the pictures he had were of him and his family and 2 more of him and the others.

"I don't want to leave this room!!" I cried, resisting to jump in his bed and play with his stuff toys. They all looked so cuddly!

"You can come back here after you've raided every room." Leeteuk replied. "Let's go see the last 2 rooms, show you the garden and you can go back here and you and Ryeowook can go to stuff toy imaginary land." I hit him softly in the arm as we went out of the room.

"Sounds like a plan." I winked as I picked up a seal and hugged it with the duck.

"Don't I get a hug?" Leeteuk sulked. I laughed and gave him a small squeezed before returning Ryeowook's stuff toys back in its place. I wanted to play with the others but I still had 2 more rooms to raid. Henry's and Sungmin's. I closed the door behind me quietly as Leeteuk went inside Henry's room and tuning on a light. I crept inside silently and looked around his room. He has huge stickers of music notes stuck onto his crème walls, a few trophies in a small shelf, books about violins, a double bed with plain white silk covers with his violin case open and his violin on the side of it with a piece of music sheet hanging onto the strings. His room seemed really plain bit I liked it. He had a laptop on his bedside table which was on and had a WordPad open.

"Silly little Henry. Leaving his laptop on again. Ryeowook's going to kill him." Leeteuk shut the laptop quickly and the sheets.

"What is it with you boys and silk covers?" I asked.

"It's soft. comfortable and less dust." Leeteuk responded, fluffing up his pillows which blew minty aromas in the air. "I think Henry made a toothpaste perfume for his room."

"I like it. Fresh." I smiled.

"Sungmin's smells of sweets and chocolates. I'll show you why.." Leeteuk took my hand once more and took me inside Sungmin's. I felt sad leaving Henry's room as it made feel relaxed cause of the minty aromas. But when I went inside Sungmin's room, a huge grin erupted from my face and Leeteuk's. Sungmin had baby pink silk covers over his double bed, his walls were the palest pink, his wardrobe was open to reveal loads of clothes messily hanged up, his shoes all jumbled up underneath and his school books were piled up high with paper sticking out of the edges.

"Ignore the messy clothes and all that shizz." Leeteuk laughed, "This room is called Sungmin's sweet shop."

"How comes?" I asked. He pointed at the other corner where another huge white cupboard was overflowing of chocolates, sweets and more sweets. It was like his locker all over again but bigger! Jellybeans were in 3 more jars, liquorice sticks were in a jar with a pink lid, a basket with 5 or 6 chocolates eggs, maltesers bags, packets of tic tics, m&m’s' and 3 more bags of lollipops. I couldn’t look away.

"I see why.." I laughed to myself. My mouth watered as the chocolate smell made me hungry and tempted to eat the chocolate eggs. Before I knew it, I was actually reaching out for one of the chocolate eggs.

"I wouldn't touch those if I was you." Leeteuk warned, "We are all allowed to have anything in this cupboard but not the chocolate eggs as he will break your arm. He loves his chocolate. But funnily enough, he don't get rotten teeth as every after dinner time, he sneaks up to his room and eats these lot. He usually leaves out the jelly beans for us, as he don't really like it." I pouted back but helped myself with a handful of jelly beans.

"It seems like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory." I grinned as I popped a green jelly bean in my mouth. It tasted of sour apples. I cringed and made a face as I chewed slowly, the sourness making my eyes water. Leeteuk tried not to laugh as he passed me a tissue from his pocket. I spat it back out and popped a black jelly bean in as I know it's a liquorice out that will might take the taste away.

"You better watch out for those ones. They are really nice." Leeteuk sniggered as he took a pink one out of my hand.

"I'll try not to forget." I said. We walked out of Sungmin's room and inhaled deeply, trying to forget the chocolaty smell. We started walking down the stair, picking on the jellybeans in my hand when we heard laughing and screaming outside.