EXPLANATION OVERLOAD! LEAVES!

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

"They call themselves Girls' Generation." Donghae came yawning next to, taking Leeteuk's chair and sat next to me with Sungmin.

"Why?"

"They want to known as Girls' Generation because they think they are all it and better than any other girls in the school. Plus they are a girl singing group.." Donghae explained.

"Are they any good?" I asked, dreading their answers that they might say they are brilliant or excellent!!

"Their okay-ish. Still a tad out of tune. I wouldn’t vote for them as best singing group if they go to a television contest." Sungmin chuckled while Donghae nodded in agreement. I nodded and pursed my lips.

"Who are they interested in? Like whom they fancy out of all of you 11 boys....." I trailed on, my face burning at the sound of my voice so demanding. They both chuckled and hugged my shoulders and Donghae pinched my cheeks.

"Yuri likes Minnie, Seohyun went out with Eunhyuk last year but he dumped her because she only used him to be popular and she also cheated on him with a Yumkwang High School kid.." Donghae shook his head at Seohyun. Poor Eunhyuk, "But now she's going after Kyuhyun. She's going in for the kill man! Yuri is in love with Minnie here, Tiffany seems to like our eternal magnae Wookie. Sunny like Siwon quite a lot, Jessica is going for our Yesung, Yoona is obsessed with Heenim, Hyoyeon likey like Henry while Taeyeon likes Leeteuk hyung and Souyoung like moi!" Donghae smiled at the last part and fixed his hair in a flirty way, his tiredness gone. And no wonder why Yoona was glaring at me and gave that rude hand gesture! Heechul was hugging me and she likes Heechul.

"Donghae.. Do you like Hyoyeon back?" I asked before I could stop myself, hoping that he says no.

"Narhh... She's far too giggly! All of them are! Plus they are being mean to-"

"Our miinah." Sungmin finished his sentence off. Then, Yesung came bouncing over to us, his face beaming and urgent to tell Donghae something.

"Fishie! I found a funny leaf outside!!! Can you get it for our album? I can't reach it from the window as I have small arms and small hands.." he bounced up and down.

"OMG! Really?! Let's go!" Donghae shot up from his seat and followed Yesung to the classroom window with an excited look in his face that I haven't seen yet.

"Them and their leaves.." me and Sungmin said at the same time and laughed together. ^_^

Going to English Class ^_^

"Please pick up your rubbish before you go to your next lesson please!" the teacher bellowed. I groaned as I looked at the floor and saw tons of paper balls and paper aeroplanes made by the boys in the room. I was about to pick some up when Siwon grabbed me around the waist and picked me up easily without a huff and carried me on his shoulder.

"Siwon! What the hell?!" I shouted, trying to wriggle free but he was really strong. "Siwon! Put me down or I might knock your glasses off and break it!!" Siwon laughed darkly and sat me down on one of the desk.

"Our new best friend shouldn't be picking up our mess. It's just seems wrong. So please.. Leave the cleaning up for us and I don't have my glasses on luckily enough." Siwon winked. I pouted as I watched them all slave about, picking up their own rubbish and throwing it in the over-flowing bin with no and fussing surprisingly enough. I saw the girls picking up their own rubbish giving me dirty looks. I didn't like it at all so I decided to pick up a few paper balls from the chairs.

"What have I told you??" Siwon shook his head at me and took the paper balls out of my hands and threw it at the bin quickly.