No evil plans please guys

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

I fumbled for my keys panicking as quickly as I can as the bell rang loudly, making me jump from my skin as I grabbed my maths book and ran for maths class. As I got nearer to my maths door, Tiffany was standing by the door way and as I ran past her inside the class, she stuck her foot out and sent me flying across the room, my books in my arms scattering everywhere and loose sheets of paper flew around me. I heard Tiffany chuckle darkly as she took her seat near the back where Seohyun was sitting. I forgot Seohyun was in my class and neither did I know that Tiffany was in this class too!

"Yumi!" I heard a voice I recognize gasp. I craned my neck to see Kyuhyun rushing to my aid. I picked up my stuff as quickly as I can and staggered to get up. He tried to help me up but I shook him off me and ran to the front corner of the class, away from his row where Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Heechul, Yesung and Donghae would be sitting. Kyuhyun was about to ask me questions when Yesung and Donghae came walking in the room, followed by Ryeowook and Heechul. Eunhyuk was probably at Judo practice. They all looked at Kyuhyun with questions in their eyes on why I was sitting far away from where they would be sitting.

"Yumi, wh-"

"Sit down boys. Don't diddle doddle at the front. Take your seats now!" the teacher cut off Kyuhyun. They all took one look at me and hurried to their seats as fast as they can, worry in their expressions. When the lesson began I checked my planner and saw that I have IT again which meant it will save me from questions from the guys. When the teacher set the task for today, I quickly hurried to do it, ignoring whispers and calls from them, pretending that they weren't there.

"Yumi...." I felt a paper ball hit me round the head from Heechul but I quickly glanced at them and turned away, wanting the time to go fast for the first time I got here. Luckily for me, Maths went fast and as soon as the bell rang for last lesson, I jumped out of my seat not bothering to put my books in my bag and ran for my IT class, ignoring the painful throbbing at the lower part of my back.

"Yumi!!!!" I heard Donghae and Yesung shout for me in chorus. Once I got near my class, I took the seat at the back and cowered in my seat, hiding my face from my other classmates as a few tears poured down from my eyes. When the task was set, I hesitated to do it, my pen hovering over my work and my eyes fixed on the clock. I go home with the boys and live with them! How am I going to hide away from them? What explanation shall I give them?? I can't lie as Heechul would be there and he already figured out how I lie. My teacher walked past me, giving me a disapproving look at my work which only had a few lines of what a PowerPoint and a spreadsheet should have before presentation which is easy enough but I can't concentrate with the throbbing on my back and my mind wandering off, finding excuses to what I can tell the boys. How can Seohyun and her gang be so evil? So protective? I mean, they don't own them! I don't know why they get so worked out about it! I'm just friends with them. It's not like something more will happen between me and one of them which could end in tragedy. Oh gosh! I read too much Shakespeare for my pleasure reading. Snap out of it, Yumi!

"Yumi, please stop day-dreaming and finish your work..." my teacher said, pursing her lips. I rolled my eyes when she turned her back to me. First day was brilliant but second day is a sham! I'm already getting told off my a teacher and I've found some bullies to bully. I set off with my work and glared at the clock to move faster so I can go to the boarding house and sleep or cry. Maybe sleep. No cry. ¬_¬ Dang it!

"As you all did very well, I can let you all go early." the teacher called out, taking our work away from our tables, "You can go now." I looked one last time at the clock and saw that it was 10 minutes too early to be let out of the school. And how am I suppose to go home?! Siwon is probably still in his class. Shall I wait by the car and get ready for the confrontation? I walked out to the car park slowly and my eyes widened to see Siwon sitting at the hood of his car, reading the school's newsletter that was given this morning but was screwed up to paper balls instead of reading it. I stayed put from where I was, taking deep breaths in, trying to calm myself before I let him see me. He looked up at my silent presence and grinned widely. How the hell did he know I was there already? Psychic?

"Annyeong Yumi." he greeted me, folding the newsletter in half.

"How did you know-" I stuttered.

"You have this sunny aura that we all feel when you're presence is near. Like Yesung and Donghae. They both have this weird aura that surrounds us when they are coming." Siwon declared to me and started the car.

"How comes you're out early??" I asked as I got in the passenger’s seat, trying not to bump my back.

"Free period. Again.." he sighed, "How about you?"

"We done well in IT class apparently.." I mumbled as he drive out of the school car park and into the main road to the usual shortcut to the boarding house. It was an awfully quiet ride. I didn't speak much and Siwon noticed that too.

"Are you alright, Yumi? You're unusually quiet.." he asked, taking a long look at me as he parked his car at a free space in the huge garage. I nodded back and gave a weak smile as I walked towards the front door in silence. Once he opened the door, I walked quickly up to my room without another word.

"Yumi... Something wrong??" Siwon called out.

"Anio... it's nothing." I mumbled. I heard him sigh as I got to my door and walked in, lunging on my bed. Arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to scream out loud!!! I stared into space, listening to the ticking off the clock, when the front door downstairs opened and loud voices erupted at the staircase. I can hear their conversations clearly. Some in Korean but I think I can understand them as I know a few basic-ish Korean I learned before I came here.

Kyuhyun: Yah! Siwon hyung!!

Siwon: Ne??

Kyuhyun: Is Yumi here?

Siwon: Ne, she's in her room.. Why??

Heechul: At Maths she acted weird..

Siwon: What do you mean by that?

Leeteuk: You didn't pull a prank on her did you??

Kyuhyun: Anio!!! When she came into our classroom, she came flying in and stumbled on the floor but when I helped her out, she didn't say anything and shook me away and sat away from where we would sit.

Leeteuk: Ne.....

Heechul: We were calling for her all lesson but she ignored us. What's up with that?? She completely blanked us.

Leeteuk: Are really sure that you didn’t prank her though? You know how your pranks can be a bit mean Kyuhyun..

Donghae&Yesung: Anio!!!!

Siwon: Wait!!! Hold up! She didn't speak quiet a lot in the car on the journey home either. She seems to quiet..

Leeteuk: Oh..

Kyuhyun&Heechul: See!!!

Siwon: I'll go knock for her..

Sungmin: Inseuteonteu mesinjeo geugeos e! (I'm on it!)

Yesung: Minnie! Wait up!

I leapt up from my bed and ran to the door as their stomping became louder and louder as they got nearer and nearer to my door. I opened it abruptly to fing Sungmin his fist in the air about to knock on my door.

"Ne? Museun??" I asked, my voice sounding harsh which isn't me. I hope I didn't sound too rude.

"What's up?? I heard what happened in your Maths class with Kyuhyun and that.." he asked, his eyes worried and pleading for my answer.

"It's nothing..." I mumbled.

"Liaarr!!!!" Heechul sang as he came up with the others. Ryeowook came striding up the stairs with a confused look on his face.

"What happened?" he asked, looking at me. "Shindong, Eunhyuk, Henry and Donghae are downstairs...." I shrugged back and walked over to my bed when Ryeowook gasped wildly making me twist around in alarm.

"Museun?!" Kyuhyun and Yesung said in alarm. Ryeowook eyes were transfixed on me.

"Turn around, Yumi.." he demanded.

"Ey?"

"Please just turn around." he pleaded. I turned around confused as I felt Ryeowook cold hands touch the lower part of my back which was hurting still. I decided to sat still as he lifting my shirt up an inch to take a closer look and he gasped again.

"Yumi.. Who did this to you?" he asked. I pulled away from him and sat on the edge of my bed.

"I fell at the lockers earlier also and my back banged on the locks." I lied, wandering my eyes around.

"That doesn't sound real.." Heechul murmured to himself. "Tell us te truth Yumi... Museun ili iss eossneunji?? (What happened?)" I sighed.

"Seohyun." I said aloud.

"Museun?" Kyuhyun and Yesung said in alarm again.

"She did this to you?" Ryeowook asked, the only one who was keeping calm and kept on glancing at my back while Sungmin, Siwon and Leeteuk were biting their thumps.

"She- she threatened me.." I mumbled, "She said to stay away from all of you or they'll- get-- me.." I choked at the last bits and stared down at my hands. No one said anything for a moment and I felt someone sit next to me and wrap their arms around me. I can tell it was Sungmin without looking up as his chocolaty smell calmed me and made me hungry for chocolate.

"Oh Yumi.." Leeteuk murmured and held my hand in his.

"Those girls need does of their own medicine.." Kyuhyun growled. I didn't like any of their expressions! They look all so fierce and revengeful! It looks like they are planning to kill them. I buried my head in Sungmin's chest, feeling wonderfully safe in his arms.

"You're not going to kill them are you? You're not serial killers right???" I droned on as I peeked over Sungmin's shoulder to look at Leeteuk who looked at Siwon and then to Heechul and so on. They all looked back at me and I swear the whole foundation of the house shook because of their laughing. Especially Leeteuk's crazy laugh and Yesung's booming one.

"We're not serial killers Yumi!!" Kyuhyun laughed, wiping his eyes. "We'll just ask Shindong to sit on them.." I narrowed my eyes.

"Or talk to them which is much a more mature thing to do." Leeteuk rolled his eyes.

"Someone say I can sit on someone?" Shindong came bouncing in my room with a huge box of what looked like doughnuts.

"Well.... We were going to ask you to but then Leeteuk Hyung decided to be mature for this one...." Kyuhyun huffed.

"Shush your mush Evil Magnae.." Leeteuk snapped and then turned serious, "Seohyun and her gang are threatening poor Yumi and Seohyun hurt her earlier."

"She didn't really hurt me.. She just pushed me against the lockers..." I argued.

"Pushing against lockers is hurting you.." Siwon pursed his lips.

"What did Seohyun do?!" Eunhyuk came running in the room, his face furious. Shindong repeated what Leeteuk just told him and Eunhyuk's face turned a pinkish colour.

"She's your ex girlfriend, Hyukie.. Sort her out." Sungmin pleaded as I buried my head again in his chest. His arms tightened protectively around me and rested his head on top of mine.

"I will. We all will." Eunhyuk said.

"Can I still sit on them?" Shindong butted in. We all groaned.

"Not yet.." Yesung murmured. "If they do this again. You can." I looked again at all of them and they had a more calmer look now. Pheww.... I looked behind Shindong and saw Henry standing by the doorway and looking straight at me and Sungmin.

A/N: please dont bash, i dont have anything against SNSD. I LOVE THEM TO BITS! My 2 biases are Sooyoung ang Hyoyeon <3 hope you like the upate <3