WElcome to Neulparan!

Super Junior & SHINee Romance Part 1 ^_^

"Aww...." I smiled. He blushed softly and got up and stole one of Ryeowook's mini marshmallows.

"That sweet tooth of yours!" Shindong shook his head and hid the tub of chocolate spread in a cupboard sneakily. I ate my pancakes and the bacon and had a few mouthfuls of scrambled eggs and left the remaining on the plate and pushed it away from me, drinking half of my Pepsi.

"Wow! Nearly finished your plate there, Yumi." Kyuhyun popped up from next to me, biting off the other half of a pancake he had in his hand. He took another slice of pancake from the pan but dropped it again and hopped up and down saying 'Ow' over and over again, shaking his hand.

"That's what you get for being so greedy Kyuhyun... Look at yourself. You've burnt your fingers!" Leeteuk said, pulling him over to the sink and poured cold water over his injured fingers. Kyuhyun soon stopped hopping up and down and just bit his bottom lip trying to stop saying 'Ow'.

"Gosh... You're such a baby..." Donghae rolled his eyes at him and threw his half eaten pancake at him which Kyuhyun ate whole in under a second. Hungry much? Henry and Leeteuk were engaged in a conversation about their music class and luckily for me, they were speaking English. They were discussing about violins and extra curriculum work for Henry to get the grades he wants in music. Fit boy who works hard and maybe plays the violin? I wouldn’t mind that. Leeteuk stopped their conversation and jumped up while looking at his watch.

"Let's go guys! We're going to be late!" he cried, putting his empty plate in the overflowing sink and pulling up his tie.

"What? Is it the time already?!" Shindong half yelled, half hissed and threw his burnt bacon in the bin. "Let's go, let's go! And who's going in whose car?" We all paused to look at each other and they all looked at me at once.

"I'm taking Yumi in my car so there are 3 free spaces in my range rover...” Leeteuk began, "Yesung take your car with you and take 4 people and Siwon can take his car and go on his own." Everyone nodded at once and Leeteuk grabbed my hand and steered me to the stairs where all our stuff was. Leeteuk picked up a blue rucksack and a grey PE kit and picked my bag too, giving it to me smiling.

"Err... How many cars do you own? 11?" I asked as I slung my bag behind my back, hitting someone. "Oh jeez, sorry...” I looked behind me and saw Heechul fixing his hair.

"You can hit me but please, not the face and the hair." he moaned, ruffling my own hair.

"We have 6 cars in total. I have one; Yesung has one, Siwon, Heechul, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk. But we only take 3 cars in total. Usually mine, Siwon and Yesung. Range rovers take too much car parking space." Leeteuk smiled.

"You have a range rover?" I asked.

"All of us do." Leeteuk smiled again. He grabbed a set of keys which had a keychain of a little Chinese doll exactly the miniature figure of him.

"Cute doll." I exclaimed. He led me out of the house and to the garage. He opened the doors and I stared at the 6 range rovers all tinted black and some silver in a row. Impressive. Leeteuk took me to a silver car nearest to the drive and unlocked the doors.

"I call dibs to go into Leeteuk's car!" Heechul called out.

"Fishie dibs!" Donghae shouted.

"Me too!" Kyuhyun hurried after them, taking the back passengers seats. Leeteuk rolled his eyes at them and ushered me to go inside the front seat while he took the driver’s seat.

"Eunhyuk, Henry, Sungmin and Shindong come now... And Shindong please don't fart on the way there...” Yesung warned.

"Sure fine... I'll go my own...” Siwon pouted,