[3-1] Intermission 1

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To Medusala

“Finally…my master piece is ready…” said Medusala blissfully as she looked at tens of thousands of poisoned crystal glasses.

She stretched out her stiff arms and legs and sighed. The night has just begun for her. How in the world will she switch out tens of thousands of crystal glasses with her poisonous glasses without getting caught? She heard footsteps from the staircase and she urgently looked up to see who it was.

“Woah…my dear…calm down…” said a short balding chubby man wearing black attire.

“Miz… you scared me!” Medusala said as she continued to stretch.

“I can’t believe you finished” said Miz as he glances at the cups one by one.

“It’s marvelous…it’s beautiful…It’s on perfectly clear…and I can’t smell a thing…”

“Yes…yes…I know…where are the torbenites?”

“They left already. They really made a mess up there…” sighed Miz as he helped pack the glasses.

“Yeah…they made a mess down here too…Look!” she said while pointing to Kris motionless body.

“Omg! Kris…is…is…is he dead?”

“No, he’s just asleep. He won’t be up for another 12 hours.”

“And the young masters’ haven’t been able to track him because…?”

“The powder that I made Dāo piàn feed him is a hindrance potion. It will completely wipe out the aura surrounding him.”

“Wipe…out?”

“Ugghhh…ugly and stupid I see…I mean it completely drained his aura and his will to fight which made him go into a temporary coma…get it now?”

Miz pouted. {How dare she insult me!}

“I suppose that’s good. It would give us time to do whatever we need to get done. Ah…those men…are such a handful really…”

“Yeah they are…” replied Medusala while focusing on gently placing the glasses in the boxes.

When the box was full, Miz carried the boxes to the 4th kitchen where the preparations for the celebration were stored in. The dungeon room became emptier and emptier by the minute. When the last box was success

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter