[2-1] The Preparation

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To Kai

The servants were all in a joyous spirit as they decorated the hallways for the return victory celebration for Prince Kai, until the Prince, himself, and his friends marched down the hall with weapons equipped. All the servants were startled, alerted, and left in dismay by this display.

“What’s going on” whispered the servants as they walked past.

“Miz!” yelled Kai as a balding short chubby man wearing a grey suit turned around.

 He saw them equipped with their weapons which made him nervous to the point of stammering and slurring his words.

{…}

“Sire, what is the matter?” responded Miz as he stares at the intense looks shown on the young men faces.

“Where’s father? I need to speak to him now.”

“He is still in the throne room…May I ask…” Miz trailed off as he saw the prince march away to the throne room.

{…}

To the King

“Thanks for coming all this way here to celebrate with us. Even though sir Chanyeol never returned…Kids these days…” chuckled the King as he entertained his friends one last time before they separate.

“It is our upmost pleasure. Poor Chanyeol, he’s probably embarrassed and refuse to come out of his room,” said one of the guests.

“Well I hope he does. Tomorrow we have the celebration and everyone is prepping for this event.”

“It sounds marvelous! I cannot wait for the occasion sire,” the guests said as they bowed and departed from the King. The King bowed in return and entered the throne room once again.

The Queen was inside helping the servants clean up.

“My oh My! What a beautiful busy woman?” said the King as he gave his wife a back hug.

“Well Well…am I finally being noticed by his Majesty?” teased the Queen.

“Hahaha what a beautiful SPITEFUL DEMANDING woman I have in my arms…” laughed the King while moving his hands from her belly to her waist.

The loyal servants that were in the middle of cleaning in the throne room chuckled at the cute frivolous scene that the King and the Queen were making.

//knock knock//

The King nodded to his personal loyal servant that was across the room to make an announcement and he stopped hugging his wife.

“You may enter!” yelled the personal servant and the doors were opened.

Kai and his fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter