[5-2] Hyuk Jul - Let the blood floweth

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
To Magistrate Kim

“Where is this boy?” asked Magistrate Kim as they walk down yet another hallway.

“I don’t know sir”, responded Baekhyun slowly following him. {Ah Moou! Where is Xiu Min?}

A loud feminine scream came from the hallway behind them. They turned around and saw Xiu Min.

“There he is…” Magistrate Kim said while trying to keep his stern composure. However, he ended up laughing. He couldn’t believe the site. Xiu Min was running with his bandages flying everywhere looking like a mummy and the maids were screaming out of shock and disbelief.

“Xiu Min!” yelled Baekhyun.

Xiu Min looked over and saw Baekhyun with Magistrate Kim. {He got caught and he’s trying to get me caught too?!}

“No WAY!” screamed Xiu Min.

“It’s the King’s order!” shouted Magistrate Kim.

Xiu Min, with his head lowered, stopped running and walked over to Baekhyun. Suho’s dad gave the signal to the exhausted guards and they went back to their post.

“Now all we need to do is find Luhan and pray that Sehun is okay…” sighed Magistrate Kim.

“Sehun is in trouble!!” yelled the boys.

“Yeah…because of you guys and your silly charades…How many times have I told you to always get your information first before pulling stunts? HUH?! We don’t even know who’s in on the Torbenites’ plan yet you guys are running everywhere acting like fools…and for what?...” he scolded them.

“Mr. Kim….” Said Xiu Min

“It’s Magistrate KIM!” he yelled.

“Magistrate Kim…” Xiu Min whispered. Suho’s dad saw his face and felt bad.

“What is it?” he said calmly.

“Are we looking for Sehun now?”

“No…Your father, Xu guan, is looking for him. We must find Luhan.”

“I saw him earlier…I think he’s running towards the celebration…”

“Oh God…” sighed Suho’s dad.

To the King and Princes

//Telepathy//

“King Jun…Luhana is running your way…”

“Is he…” the King said as he looked around.

“Ah…I see him…and…what an ugly sight this has become…”

“hahaha tell me about it…Xiu Min was Mini, the running mummy, for a while…”

“HA! Let me go handle this… Kids these days…”

“My point exactly….”

//End Telepathy//

Luhana was running towards the crowds of people with his dress hanging off of him and his stuffing, from his bra, was flying onto people’s hair and into their food as the guards chased him. Prince Kai and Chen saw him and they tried to not laugh in front of their father, who kept his stern composure. The Queen saw what was happening as well.

“What in the world?!” she said as she help the last of the guests take their seats at the last remaining table near the white column, while the maids and servants gasping at the sight.

“Luhana…Stop this instant!” yelled the King.

{Wait Luhana…he called him luhana with a straight face!!! Omg I’m dying…I can’t hold it in any longer….}

Chen and Kai started snickering behind the King. The King turned around and gave them an angry glare and they looked up towards the Hyul Ju station. What a pretty sight it was. The glistening of the blood wine was beautiful. However, Kai couldn’t look at much longer. Something inside of him made him nauseous in away.

“What’s wrong Kai?” asked Chen quietly.

“It’s nothing…I don’t think.” He replied with a slight smile and they continue to watch their father handle Luhana. {Oh no…this is bad…I had this feeling before…It’s my conscious I know it…It’s warning me….but of what…only if it could speak instead of giving me this weird nauseous inner vibration…}

Anyway, Luhan stopped in his tracks. He, too, was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter