[6-7]

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
To the Shower

Kai took off all his clothes and armor. He started the shower and then stared at himself in the mirror.

“If I’m not a full vamp exodonian then what am I?” he said to himself.

He examined his fangs. They were longer than normal but it’s no big deal. He’s going to be King…so his fangs should be bigger right? He tested his powers.

“Okay…mind control works perfectly…Look…I can even move stuff with my mind…And blow stuff up…”

He was able to hang from the ceiling.

“What’s so different then?” he said as he started to shower.

Eventually, he realized the only thing that was different…was he didn’t like hyuk jul. Hyuk jul was usually made with donated exodonian blood and wine. It usually makes him sick. But this hyuk jul that was at the party today…he craved it. But he didn’t have the chance to drink any of it because of the issues that were going on.

Also he remembered whenever he got injured, his body naturally healed himself faster than any other exodonians. Kris was the same and so was Chanyeol. People said it was because we had sophisticated taste or because we were stronger than most people. He remembered that his father use to speak of torbenite, who had the same effects that we experienced and that torbenite was strong. They also made him King and he was the longest living King in the history of torbenite. He was the one that had the magical sword that connected with Kris, King Ji Man.

“What if…what if…that King was mix breed as well and that’s why they started cross breeding?” said Kai as he showered.

{I must tell the others…} He rushed out the shower.

 

To Chen and them

“So kai…isn’t…my brother? That’s not true…” yelled Chen.

“Chen…we don’t know for sure…She could be crazy…we don’t know…” said Luhan

“No…it must be lies!” yelled Chen.

“Calm down…calm down” said Sehun.

“No…you calm down! How can you believe these lies!!”

“Stop it chen! Just…stop…” said Chanyeol as he grabbed Chen and gave him a hug.

“Chany…”

“Kai will forever be your brother…even if he’s not your blood related brother…he’s still is your brother…”

Chen quietly sobbed on his shoulder. {All lies…He’s my brother…everyone is lying…}

“So…uh… what were the rumors again?” asked Luhan trying to break the awkward silence.

“Uh…there was a were-vamp couple right? And a vamp human couple…” said Baekhyun.

“So maybe…there was a…” said Xiu min but he was cut off by Kai.

“Hey guys! I know what’s different…” blurted out Kai. The guys stared at the Kai standing there excitedly.

“Hey…you should save that for your fiancée! Sir Flash alot…” said Kris.

“What? Oh…uh…hold on…” said Kai as he ran back inside the bathroom to get dressed. Then he rushed out.

“It’s our blood…” he continued.

“Our blood…” said Kris.

“It would make sense why she would inject it into herself…she was making sure it wouldn’t infect her circulatory system…So Nurse will def find the answers soon since she drew our blood” said Tao.

“So…what’s in our blood to make us special?” asked Chanyeol.

“We…should go to the nurse tomorrow and then talk to medusala…” said Prince Kai.

“I will tell father…or whoever he is… this as well…” said Chen.

Kai walked over to Chen and hugged him.

“I will always love you and he will always be our father…Don’t hate him because he hid this from us…you know he always mean well” he said and Chen hugged him tightly.

“I know…I know…I...just hate adult lies…”

 

The Next Day

The Knights woke early in the morning and they quietly got dress. Even though they slept for 8 hours, it felt like only 30 minutes has passed.

“So what are we doing again?” asked Baekhyun.

“I will go with Kris and Chanyeol to see Medusala and Miz. Tao, D.O, Suho, and Luhan go to the nurse and tell her what we found out. Also help her out. She’s gonna need it. Chen, Xiu Min, Sehun, and Baekhyun go to the Magistrates and to the King and talk to them and try to get all the information out of them before mentioning that Kris went to go see Medusala…” sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter