[2-6] The Preparation

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
To Bǐshǒu, Yīnyǐng, and Dāo piàn

They got on board the ship and Dāo piàn piloted the shuttle to their home planet, Torbenite. When they escaped from planet Exodos, without alarming their security system, Dāo piàn walked to the bunkers’ hallway. There he spotted Bǐshǒu and Yīnyǐng.

“You !” said Dāo piàn as he slapped the out of Bǐshǒu.

“Sorry sire…”

“ ‘Sorry sire’…that’s all you can say? You almost jeopardized everything!”

“Sorry sire…never again sire…”

“Never again what?” said Dāo piàn as he took out his gun and points it to Bǐshǒu’s head.

“I won’t disobey your orders…I will follow them perfectly sire….”

Dāo piàn calmed himself down and said, “Head my words…You better…or next time…”

“I understand sire…”

Dāo piàn walked back to the main frame to steer the ship. They couldn’t afford any more mistakes. Time was short and he hoped that Medsuala finished her task properly.

“Tsk tsk tsk…always getting scolded are we?” said Yīnyǐng as he walked away to his bunker to sleep.

{Damn you…Kris …}

To Chanyeol

“Treat him immediately!” yelled Tao as he entered the Nurse’s room while being a bloody mess.

Prince Kai turned around and was frozen. His feet were literally glued to the ground.

{Chanyeol…no…no…no…}

The nurse acted immediately and tried to stop the bleeding. She called in the Nurse’s HQ to get an emergency doctor and a blood bath to their location immediately. Chen, Lay, and Sehun started bawling.

“Is this what that monster did to Chanyeol?” screamed Chen.

“Calm down…” said the Nurse.

“Omg omg…where’s Kris!” screamed Lay as he ran to Tao who was cleaning off Chanyeol’s blood.

“I…don’t know…” Tao said quietly but in reality, it echoed in everyone's ears.

Prince Kai turned around.

“What…what do you mean you don’t know?” said Kai as he forced Tao against the wall.

Tao was trying his hardest to hide his tears and disappointment. He, too, can’t believe this reality.

{Where are you Kris…}

“I don’t know…”

“WHAT THE TAO!...Are you seriously kidding me right now?”

“Calm down…ALL OF YOU” screamed the nurse.

Everyone went silent.

“I can’t work in this environment…everyone get out…now!” she said as she forced them out of the room.

The King and Queen ran to the nurse’s room when they found out the news about Xiu Min.

He saw the kids outside the room but the weird thing was…Where’s Chanyeol?

“What’s going on? Is everyone okay?”

“No! Chanyeol is dying and Xiu min’s resting and no one knows where Kris is…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter