[5-5] Hyuk Jul - Let the blood floweth

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To Lay and Father (During the whole Xu guan meeting King/Kim and Miz and blahh)

{Medusala…why…why didn’t you stay in Torbenite…}

Their father looked at his son, Kris, and then to the shocked lay, and then sighed.

“I guess…I need…to tell you the truth then…You’re mother…betrayed us, Exodonians, by aiding in the killing of Chanyeol’s family…She…gave up names…of the so called ‘Traitors’ of Torbenite…resulting…in many great families death…”

Lay eyes grew wide. He couldn’t believe it. {Mother did…what…}

“In order…to keep you guys from being labeled as murderer or worse…a traitor’s kids and to keep your friendships together so you can all be knights…the King and I kept it a secret. She was exiled to the planet Torbenite.”

Lay stared at the ground in disbelief.

“I’m a son of a traitor…”

“No…you’re not! You are my son! You are loyal Exodonian and a proud royal knight!”

“Father…”

“No! Lay…you are my son…you don’t belong to that woman!”

Lay gave a slight smile. {Father, you were always the stubborn one…I am your son}

“Let’s go son…the Queen’s speech is almost over…we need to warn everyone!”

They jetted out the door and when they saw any guards they told them to get the nurse to the main court area because there will be a lot of injured people due to poisoning. The guards rushed off and they were getting closer and closer to the event.

 

To the Nurse

Several guards had come to her and she understood what she must do. So she took all the guards to the medical stockroom next to her office and took all of her medical equipment to the main court area. She asked some guards to go get the maids and set up at the main court.

“We must do this…For EXODONIA!!!” she yelled which filled the guards with hope as they prepare.

Baekhyun somehow made his way to where the nurse was and started to help out. He wasn’t sure what was going on but it seem like something big was about to happen. The nurse contacted the Exodos station and told them to broadcast a signal for the doctors and nurses to come to the main court area.

 

To Lay and Dad

“Father…look…we are too late…they are drinking it…!!!”

Lay and his dad ran to the event and yelled, “Don’t drink from these glasses!!!”                

Everyone turned around.

“What why…” everyone questioned.

The Queen looked at them startled.

“What’s going on?”

“Your majesty the cups are covered with poison!”

Everyone gasped. Luhan and Xiu Min stood up and started to spit out the wine. {Thank goodness we didn’t swallow} Everyone copied their actions if it was possible. They started to panic but then they realized nothing had happen yet.

“Are you serious? Wait how come none of us are effected?” they said doubting them.

However, not all the glasses were covered only a few. Out of the 30000 people attending this event only 9999 poisoned glasses was given out. But that didn’t matter. Alcohol passes through your digestive system faster than food, meaning that the alcohol and whatever was in it has been processed already and passed into your blood streams. Plus, this poison was special. When the poison mixes with exodonians blood, it will begin to boil. Ultimately, the body would get so hot that it would boil from the inside out. Once the yellow orange blood is released into the air, the poison becomes a toxic airborne virus. Anyone within three feet would be exposed to the toxin. However, due to the low dosage, the poison will take at least 12 hours before becoming an airborne toxin. Unless, they are put in a place where there were no way to help cool down their blood.

 

To Kai and Chen

They ran into the King.

“Father I need to tell you something…”

“Not now…we need to run back to the meeting…”

“But father…”

“Kai…they poisoned the wine! Everyone is in danger!”

Kai and Chen’s eyes’ widen and ran back quickly with their father.

 

To Lay and them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter