[4-8] The Festival

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
To Baekhyun, Lay, Xiu Min

They walked slowly down the hallway towards the King’s throne. Baekhyun signaled everyone to stop. He saw the guards in front of the doorway as well as walking up and down the hall.

“What’s up?” asked Lay.

“Guards are everywhere. It’s impossible to see a way in.” said Baekhyun.

“What are you saying? We have to go in! You are our tactical plan maker…figure something out. I think I hear some guards coming this way.”

“…okay…hold on let me think…”

The rear guards are coming closer and closer. No matter where Baekhyun looked, guards were there. They can’t afford to get caught. Once they get caught, the King and their fathers will make sure they won’t get involved. The Knights understand why their fathers don’t want them to in but it concerns them as well and they have the right to find out every detail possible.

A loud scream broke Baekhyun’s train of thoughts. He looked back and saw Luhan running and screaming down the hallways like a madman while being chased by royal guards. Baekhyun wanted to laugh because of the runny eyeliner rolling down his cheeks. However, this was Baekhyun’s chance.

“Xiu Min, Lay…listen up! Luhan is coming. We must run with him. Xiu Min and I will run with Luhan to get the guards of his tail….Lay go inside…here he comes…! Run! Everyone run!” Baekhyun yelled as they all started running.

All the guards were like what the heck is going on with these boys and started chasing them like Baekhyun had planned. However, Lay couldn’t possibly slip in until they all split up running in different ways. Eventually, Lay made it back to the King’s room and he ran inside to meet his brother laying on the King’s bed.

{He looks like he’s having a good dream, so peaceful looking.}

Lay stared at his precious brother. {Hmm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter