[4-7] The Festival

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
To Kai and Chen

They walked past the kitchens and noticed everyone was working. Mary looked back to see that they were staring into the kitchens.

“Young masters…” whispered Mary.

“Ah yes…” they said as they walked faster to catch up to her.

“Ah…Madam Mary…”

“Oh heavens Prince Kai…don’t call me that…” she responded and giggled.

“Mary, did…you find anything weird about Miz today?” asked Chen.

“Hmm…maybe it’s stress that’s been getting to him. You know, the King is really serious about today’s event. I wonder if he plans to crown you as his right hand,” she chuckled gracefully.

“Where did you hear that news?” asked Kai.

“All the servants are talking about it. Why would the King make this magnificent event only for your return when you've been through many missions already? Silly Prince Kai. Today should be more important than that.”

“Ah…that’s true…” pondered Prince Kai.

“So…about Miz…” butted in Prince Chen.

“Ah…yeah…he’s been aloof lately…and always aggravated…just almost 30 minutes ago, he yelled at me for dropping things. He was very mad when I drop those glasses…I don’t know why…we had plenty of glasses in the other storage kitchen. *le sigh* who knows?” she said.

“Glasses…” the Princes said in unison.

“You can’t believe it either? I was so appalled. Only mere glasses…tsk tsk…that Miz…”

\\Mental Telepathy to the Knights\\

“Hey guys!...Did you find anything yet?” asked Kai.

“No not yet…we’ve just finished decorating Luhan. He looks really beautiful,” teased Sehun.

“Shut up! We are on our way!” yelled Luhan as he punched Sehun in the arm.

“Owww”

“Okay…Tao and Chanyeol…check to see if there are any glasses at the scene or were at the scene…Mary said that Miz was really upset about glasses being broken even though we have a lot of spa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter