[6-2] Is there a cure part 2

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside Lay’s Mind

“What’s going on? Why can’t I move?” said Lay.

He looked around and he saw another memory flashed in front of him. It was the time when he was lost in a forest. The memory was getting closer and closer. Lay tried to run but he couldn’t move. The memory swallowed him and where ever Lay looked, there was nothing there except pure darkness. He felt alone, cold, and afraid. He screamed over and over but he heard nothing, not even an echo.

“What’s going on…Where am I? I want to go home…” said Lay as he crouched and began weeping.

 

To Luhan, Tao, Kris, Suho, D.O, Kai, Chanyeol, Xiu Min, Baekhyun

They walked down the hall and saw a huge line of victims that weren’t poisoned. They saw the knights and Prince Kai and bowed out of respect. They walked past and enter the room.

 

To the nurse

“Here are the blood samples of the poisoned victims…”

“So many…” said the main nurse.

“I know…what do you want me to do with them?”

“Sit them into the incubator…I will get to them later.”

“Yes ma’am”

The main nurse, the one Kai loves dearly, started working on another patient. She took the patient’s blood as well as asked them questions. In the room, where they had Chanyeol in, Lay’s body rested. It was a counter measure to protect the ones that weren’t infected and to protect him from getting worse by not putting him where the infected patients are currently resting at. The Knights and Prince Kai walked in.

“Ah! Your majesty. I told you to stay away and rest” she said as she took a quick glance at them entering.

“Nurse…let us help…” asked Kai meekly.

The nurse looked around and back to Kai. {I guess I do need a lot of help…I have no choice but to use them…} The other guys grinned behind him except Suho. He avoided making any type of eye contact with her.

“I see you and suho made up”

“For now…” said Kai as he approached her.

She sighed and then she said, “Wait a moment, Kai. D.O come here!”

D.O walks towards her.

“Here…take the patients’ blood like this” she said while demonstrating the technique. Luckily it’s simple to find the main vein on their bodies so D.O don’t have to poke holes all over their arms like the Red Cross. *coughcough*Author-nim had very bad moments with those people*coughcough*

“Okay…I got it…” said D.O as he began his task.

“Ah! Suho and Xiu Min help D.O…”

“Yes ma’am”

“I’m sorry…but can I…see Lay?” asked Kris.

“Yeah he’s in containment room. Here’s the key. Don’t forget to put on the mask and protective gear”

“Thank you…” said Kris as he went his way.

“Alright the rest of you are on blood duty…wait…except you Chanyeol…”

“Wait…why not me?”

“’Cuz you broke my last scope”

“Oh come on…that was so last year…”

“Ha? So last year ago? It happened last month!”

“Last month…last year…same difference…considering it’s January…”

“Pshh…no…stay and help take blood…”

“Fine…sheesh…bossy like a Queen…”

“I heard that!” she yelled from across the room.

“Pssh…have you forgotten…she is the future queen…” teased Luhan.

Kai blushed, the knights and the patients chuckled, and the nurse pinched Luhan.

“Ow…why…”

“Focus!”

“Fine…” pouted Luhan.

“Anyway…Luhan and Baekhyun you will look at the blood samples collected from the non poisoned victims and compare them to the regular healthy sample here under scope B…if you see any differences mark the names here on these clipboar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter