[6-11]

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Outside the Nurse’s office

Prince Kai ran to the door and saw that it was sealed. So he knocked loudly and listened to see if there was any echo inside. But there wasn’t anything nor anyone. It was silent. He banged harder and still the results were the same. Chanyeol and Kris arrived.

“What happened?” asked Chanyeol.

“It’s been sealed…I don’t know what happened…” said Kai.

“Anyone in there?” asked Kris.

“I don’t know…I don’t hear…anything…” replied Kai.

The King, Xiu Min, Baekhyun, Suho, Magistrate Kim, Magistrated Dong Eun and Magistrate Xu guan arrived.

“It’s sealed!” yelled Baekhyun.

Kris, Chanyeol and Kai turned around.

“Father…open this seal…” begged Kai as he ran towards the King.

“I can’t…not now…it will open automatically after 15 mins after the sensor believes that the threat has been neutralized….”

“Father! Ta mi, Lay, Tao, Luhan, Sehun, and D.O are in there!”

“Son, I can’t do anything until it’s clear. Wait…no…Magistrate Kim go get the crew. We will break in…” said the King.

Magistrate Kim obeyed and Dong Eun and Xu guan went with him. {Please…be alive boys…I beg of you…}

As soon as they left, Tao and Luhan arrived at the scene.

“What happened?” asked Tao as Dong Eun ran to hug him. {Dad…}

The King hugged his nephew Luhan tightly as well.

“There was an explosion and …did everyone escape?” asked the King.

“Your majesty…We don’t know. We went with Chen to visit the Queen and…The Queen is dead…” said Tao.

“Leah….is…dead…” the King received a heavy blow. {Why is all this happening?}

“Also…Uncle Jun…Chen…got infected…” said Luhan while crying in his arms.

“How is this possible? He was suppose to be with father!!!?” yelled Kai.

“He ran away after I told him the truth…” said his Father. {It’s my fault…It’s all my fault…}

Kai turned around towards Suho, Baekhyun, and Xiu Min.

“WHY DIDN’T ANY OF YOU STOP HIM?! WHATS THE POINT IN SENDING YOU TOO IF YOU WONT DO ANYTHING!” he screamed.

“I’m…sorry…” they whispered feeling ashamed and depressed.

“SORRY!!! THAT WON’T DO ANYTHING!” yelled Kai.

The King was frozen in his steps. His heart beat was going crazy and he was short on breath while he tried to calm Kai down.

“Father?....whats…”

The King collapsed due to a heart attack.

“Your highness…” they screamed.

“Father! No… don’t leave me!” he screamed.

“I’m taking him to the doctors…” said Kai as he ran to take his dad to get some immediate care.

“What are we going to do?” asked Baekhyun.

“What do you mean?” asked Chanyeol.

“Chen…is now dying…lay is dying…Sehun, D.O., and the Nurse is stuck inside and we don’t know what’s wrong…the Queen’s dead…and the King…the King collapsed…” said Baekhyun hysterically.

“First we should be calm right…” said Xiu Min.

“How can we be calm when everyone is dying?” screamed Baekhyun at Xiu Min, which made him cry.

“Stop it!” yelled Suho.

“Or what?! It’s our fault…” yelled Baekhyun.

“How is it our fault? We didn’t know that any of this was going to happen…So stop it!” said Suho as he grabbed Baekhyun by his collar.

Chanyeol went to comfort Xiu Min. {I can’t believe any of this is happening right now…I hope the torbenites are happy because this is the last time they will laugh…I swear on my life!}

“Breaking down like this…won’t solve anything…Kai needs us more than anything right now…and…yes…we failed…but…we can only continue to keep trying…to succeed and to beat this and the torbenites…we…we just need…to stick together…like always…please…I…don’t…want…” said Luhan while breaking down into tears.

Suho let Baekhyun go. Tao went to hug Luhan.

“It’s okay…” he whispered.

“It’s all my fault…If I wasn’t born…then…” said Kris.

“No…don’t start that now…no if’s…no buts…we need a plan! We can’t let this break us!” yelled Chanyeol.

“What plan…what can we do? We lost” yelled Baekhyun.

Chanyeol punched him. “What lost? You want to give up? DO  YOU? Do you want them to laugh at us because we gave up? DO YOU?”  he yelled.

Baekhyun was on the ground and he looked up with tears in his eyes.

“Stop it…” yelled Suho as he rushed to pick Baekhyun up.

“Stop what? You always want to stop…that’s what’s wrong with all of you!” yelled Chanyeol as he stormed off.

“Chanyeol!” yelled Tao after him but he ignored him.

“ man…why is this happening? Why was my mother such a psychotic dumb ” said Kris while punching the wall.

 

To Sehun, Lay, and D.O

Sehun had placed D.O on top of some books he stacked together. He had nothing else. Sehun started his coughing phase. {At this point…I will be unconscious like D.O and Lay… this …all I wanted was a bromance…and look at me now…I guess…taking care of D.O’s heavy works as bromance too…hahaha…I can’t wait to tell Luhan…if I live…ahh…let me write a letter…oh..the usb…I have to write about that too…where’s that pen…and damn its cold in here…I can see my breath…} Sehun crawled to a corner and sat up with the pen he grabbed as well as the tablet. He began to write:

Kai,

D.O and I went to the bathroom because the nurse excused us. I guess we shouldn’t have left…maybe the explosion wouldn’t have happened. I’m sorry we abandon our post. We came back in time to watch Nurse Lee die from the virus. It disintegrated her…it was so scary. I hope you guys can…wait no…I know you guys will save us before that happens. You guys know we aren’t hybrids…so hurry up and find the cure. Nurse Ta Mi said her online friend name Beautiful Spring can help us…but she’s on earth. I don’t know how you guys can find her…Earth is a big place…my chest is starting to hurt right now…but I will continue…uhh…my mind is starting to become foggy…maybe…I can hold out…just a little bit longer…I don’t know why I’m writing this. Haha…tell Tao that when I wake up he owe me big time…I won’t die until we get our bromance! Speaking of bromance…tell Suho and Baekhyun that I’m taking good care of D.O so don’t cry. He looks so peaceful like lay…but…I’m still scared…I don’t want to be next Kai…I don’t want to die…please…save us…Ta mi is dead as well…

Love

Se

Sehun couldn’t finish writing the letter. He passed out like the others. His head banged against the wall.

To Tao, Xiu Min, Baekhyun, Kris, Luhan

[Bump bump]

“Wait did you hear that?” asked Tao.

“Yeah…It was from over here…” said Kris as walked to the spot on the wall. He knocked on the wall and waited for a response but there wasn’t one.

“Are you sure you heard a bump?” asked Suho.

“Yeah…it was clear…” said Tao and Kris.

“It could be Sehun!” yelled Luhan.

“Right…maybe they are over there…what was over there again?” asked Suho.

“Ah! It was the room where Lay was lying in...” yelled Baekhyun.

“So…they are alive! They made it right?” said Xiu Min tearing down the depressed loser atmosphere and replaced with one filled with hope and excitement.

The Magistrates returned with the crew and their equipment.

“Where’s the King?” asked Magistrate Kim.

“He collapsed due to stress…” replied Suho.

“Stress?”

“Chen is infected and the Queen died…” said Xiu Min.

“What?!” they yelled.

“Yeah…not only that…Sehun, D.O, the nurses and Lay are trapped inside…”

“Well we know that part…that’s why they will open the door. I need you guys to leave except Kris and..where’s Chanyeol?” asked Magistrate Dong Eun.

“He’s around here somewhere…there was a fight…” said Luhan.

“Fine…you all go make up…and have faith we can get over this. Encourage each other instead of fighting…Kai will definitely need your strength. We have to figure out what to do with the Kingdom. But first…we need to get Kai to help since we don’t know where Chanyeol is…”

“I will go find  Chanyeol…” said Xiu Min.

“And I will go get Kai…” said Luhan.

“Alright…Xu guan go with your son to make sure nothing else happens. I don’t think my heart can take much more of this…” said Magistrate Kim.

“Father…maybe you should rest as well or you’ll end up like the King…” said Suho.

“I’m fine”

“Father…let’s go...now!” said Suho as he forced his dad to walk with him to the doctors.

“Tao and Baekhyun, I need you to help them set up…” said Dong Eun.

“Ah! Place the equipment over here” said Tao as pointed to where Kris was just standing.

“Why?”

“We heard a bump and we think they moved into the room where Lay was being kept”

Magistrate Dong Eun nodded and told the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter