[1-2] The Beginning 2

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To Chanyeol

{Omg…I can’t believe I did that in front of Kai and everyone…I even stained the Queen’s dress. I’m such an idiot…I need a shower…like now! Maybe I should go to Kai’s room to shower?}

Chanyeol walked down the marble hallway to the room on the left. He heard someone coming down the hall so he hurriedly opens the door to his room and shut it behind him.

{No one can see me like this…I will be the talk of the town…especially if HE sees me!}

Chanyeol turns around and was harassed by a young man with short brownish flippy hair.

“What’s that white stuff on your face?” asked the young man that was in front of him.

Chanyeol stood there in shocked as the lad touched his face.

{Omg! They are here in my room! Where ever Sehun is…Kris…will be there…Kyahhh…I should have listened to my gut feeling and ran to Kai’s bathroom…better yet I should go to Chen’s bathroom so I can clog his shower. Muahahaha}

“Oh! It’s yummy! Come here Lay, try some!”

Another young man with milky white skin and short dark brown hair ran across to try some.

“Can you stop my face??!!! Seriously guys…have you never had cake before? Got damn it…get the hell out of my room!” Chanyeol was annoyed by their reaction yet embarrassed that he has sponge cake all over his face.

“Omg! I can’t believe you caked yourself in front of everyone!” laughed another young man with short wild reddish brown hair that was standing in front of the bathroom.

“Shut up Xiu min and move!” said Chanyeol while running to wash the cake off his face so HE wouldn't see his embarrassment.

“Ha ha ha ha what do we have here?” said a young man with short blond hair that was standing near Chanyeol’s bed that was kept on the left side of the room. Chanyeol was stunned in front of the open door that was leading to the bathroom while the blond young man continued his teasing.

“The fearless and fiercest right hand man of Kai’s well noted army…caked himself? He accidentally caked himself?” the young man trailed off while thinking about the past they had together.

“Yep…that must have been the most embarrassing thing you’ve done since we fled to Planet Exodos! I must tell everyone~” he teased.

{Damn it…HE’s here…the big mouth…I knew it…}

Chanyeol quick-flashed before the blond haired fellow that was reaching for his ceramic telephone, “Kris, I swear to my father’s grave…You better not tell a soul about this!!!”

“Ha ha ha…Woah…lookey lookey…Chanyeol…you’re such a cutie…mm…cake!” mocked Kris as he the cake from Chanyeol’s cheek.

“AISHH!!!” Chanyeol said as he ran to the bathroom blushing.

“Why are you so mad, Chanyeol? We are only teasing you…” said Sehun, who was next to Lay near Chanyeol’s desk.

“I know, Sehun! I’m just…”

“an idiot…” teased Kris.

Chanyeol looked out his bathroom and gave him a death glare. Kris could only chuckle. {Why is he so cute?}

Kai and Chen walked into the room after knocking.

“How’s Chanyeol?” asked Kai to Kris after greeting the younger ones, Xiu Min, Sehun, and Lay, with warm hugs.

“Sir Idiot-Does-A lot, is in the bathroom washing his face and giving me death glares. I swear Kai…one day I will just faint from his death glares. He’s too handsome for me!” Kris said sarcastically.

Kai laughed as he hugged him.

“I haven’t seen my left hand man in almost a year yet you never change!”

“Pssh…where you expecting me to? Is this what you call missing someone? Wishing that they changed while you are on a mission?” Kris teased.

“Ha hahaha…you know I love you man!”

Kris smiled while he watched Kai leave to go to check on Chanyeol, who’s in the bathroom.

//knock knock//

“Yo…Chanyeol…are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Chanyeol said as he opened the door.

Kai sat on his bed.

“I have never been so embarrassed in my life…”

“It’s okay! It’s not like you’re an embarrassment every day…oh wait…never mind hahaha! Relax birthday boy!” said Chen jokingly as he pounced on Kris, who was sitting next to Kai on the bed. Then Lay and Sehun followed after him. Chanyeol was going to give Chen the death gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter