[6-8] Truth Revealed

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
To Suho, Baekhyun, Chen, Xiu Min

The King turned around and saw them enter the room. The Magistrates were still there as predicted. They looked up to see the Knights.

“Are you guys okay? Found out anything new?” asked the King.

“Yeah…we found something new…” said Chen while looking at the ground.

“What is it?” asked Magistrate Kim.

Xiu min, Suho, and Baekhyun looked at Chen, who started to cry. {Oh boy…Here it goes…}

“It’s…” began Suho but Chen cut him off.

“No…let me…I will do this…” said Chen as he looked up and wiped his tears away.

“What’s wrong you kids…” said Magistrate Dong Eun.

“Father…Magistrate Kim…Magistrate Dong Eun…Magistrate Xu guan…” said Chen but he faded off. { I can do this…I won’t be afraid…}

The magistrates and the King looked at him. Chen balled up his fists and hit his thighs. The King was startled.

“What are you doing?” asked the King.

Chen was hitting his thighs, which gave him the courage to speak out against his father.

“You all are Liars!” yelled Chen.

Everyone faced Chen.

\\Telepathy \\

“Whoah..he…is going to the extreme isn’t he…” said Xiu Min.

“No…he’s doing it his way…the direct way…” said Suho.

“Hwaiting!” said Baekhyun.

“You guys…don’t think…this is going to end well?” Xiu min butted in.

“I don’t know…but at least we will get the full story now…” said Suho.

“Yeah…look at the King though…man…if Chen wasn’t his son…I bet he would have executed him…” said Baekhyun.

“There’s no doubt that he’s the King’s son and so is Kai…” said Suho.

“Yeah…a father wouldn’t fake that reaction…maybe it was a remarriage type of thing” said Xiu Min.

“Well…we will soon find out” said Baekhyun.

\\End Telepathy\\

“What did you JUST say?” said the King angrily. The Magistrates stood up.

“You are all liars! You lied about Medusala! You lied about Kai and I being brothers!!! You lied about Chanyeol’s family! You lied about everything!” yelled Chen.

The King eyes grew wide and the magistrates stared at each other.

“Son…I’m not a liar…I just concealed a few things…it doesn’t mean I lied to you…” said the King.

“If you say so! I don’t even know if you are “concealing” my real father from me…”

“Chen…I am your father”

“Are you really? Then…my so called….father! Tell the truth, now!”

“Chen…my son…”

“I’m not your son until you tell me the truth! Is Kai my real brother?”

The King stared at his son with tears in his eyes. {The time has come…}

“Suho! What’s going on?” interrupted Magistrate Kim.

“You see it happening father…why ask” said Suho.

“What!! I will not tolerate this disrespectful attitude!” said Magistrate Kim angrily.

Suho looked away from his father direction and to the King. {Sorry father…but…this is what I must do…as a knight…}

“Tell the truth, your majesty” Suho said to him.

The King looked at the Knights and his son. The magistrates were baffled.

“What are you talking about?” asked Magistrate Xu guan.

“We are talking about Kai, Chanyeol, and Kris not being exodonians…” said Chen.

“How…did you…” Dong Eun faded.

The magistrates looked away from the knights. {I guess it’s time…but this…is too soon? Isn’t it…}

The King sighed and said, “It’s not that they aren’t exodonoians…they are hybrids…”

“Hybrids?” the Knights and Prince Chen yelled.

 

To Kai, Kris, Chanyeol

They got to the jail area and saw that the guards returned. The guards blocked the doorway that Prince Kai and Knights Kris and Chanyeol.

“Sorry your highness…we can’t let you enter…due to King’s order” they said in a monotone manner.

“Even if people are dying?” asked Prince Kai.

The guards looked at each other.

“What say you?” asked Chanyeol.

One of the guards let down his weapon.

“Hey! You are disobeying orders!” said the other guard.

“My fiancée died because of this thing…I don’t want anyone else to die…in the loving memory of Mary…I will let them pass…” the guard said with tears running down his face.

“I’m sorry for your loss…” said Kris.

“Your highness…Please…save Exodonia! It’s the home we all love and adore…”

Prince Kai hugged the man and whispered that he will do his best to spare the people from losing anymore loved ones. The other guard let down his weapon and Kai and Chanyeol walked in. Kris stood outside.

“Knight Kris…why aren’t you entering?” he said.

“My…mother…was the one who created this…and … it took away your future happiness…and…I don’t know… how…or if it will be enough …but…I’m so sorry…” he said as tears formed and fell down his face.

The guard hugged Kris.

“Find the antidote…that is all I ask for…” he said.

Kris wiped his tears away, nodded, and then entered the room. They all stood in front of the cages. Miz was “unconscious” in his cell and Medusala was in the corner.

“What happened to Miz?” asked Kai.

Medusala looked up and grinned.

“He got what he deserve…who are you?”

“I am Prince Kai, this is Knight Chanyeol, and this is Knight Kris…” he said as Kris walked in.

Medusala eyes darted towards Kris.

“I knew it…I knew it was you boy…” she said as she walked closer to the caged door.

“If you kne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter