[2-3] The Preparation

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
To Dāo piàn

“Is this the poison you expect the Exodonians to drink? Is this what we’ve waited years for? A smelly liquid…really? I know this plan was a failure…let me kill you now…it will save me the trouble later…” said Dāo piàn.

“You bastard don’t underestimate Ak Mul! It’s not any poison…it’s an undetectable poison…”

“Undetectable…really…I could smell that crap when I entered the passage way…”

“Calm…down…” she said as she placed her old bitten finger on his smooth plump red lips.

He was shocked. {OMG…MY BEAUTIFUL LIPS!!!}

“A pretty boy like you won’t understand the depths of this poison. Of course it smells when it’s fermenting. When it dries, it goes on clearly and it won’t smell…satisfied?”

“Is that why all these crystal cups are here for?”

Medusala smiled at Dāo piàn and walked back to her pot and stirred a few more times.

“What do you think…pretty boy?”

“…What’s in it?”

Medusala gave the ugliest and evilest laughter known to mankind.

{Is she laughing or dying….}

“I used this planet’s most deadly plant, AkMa and ferment it. Do you know what happen when you mix a deadly poison and bacteria?”

“I don’t have time for your games…just hurry and tell me. Those fools are catching onto me…” saidDāo piàn as he continues to look back. He was sensing Kris’s aura getting closer and closer.

To Kris and Tao

“Where is the last time you sensed him?” said Solu.

“It was over here…but it is gone now…” replied Kris.

“…He can’t be far right? Guard unit A, go with Tao and search the left branch of the castle. Guard unit B, go with servant Miz to the North branch of the castle. I will take Guard Unit C and explore the south side. Kris…you take the remaining men and searched this area.”

They nodded in agreement and headed their ways.

Kris and the guards walked went straight first towards the angel statues near the knight suit.

Back to Dāo piàn

“It becomes a virus…a deadly virus that will kill everyone…Let the blood fall!” said Medusala hysterically as she gave another crackling laughter.

Dāo piàn looked back at the old lady as she glazed glass cups with poison. {This witch is crazy…Let me get out of here…}

Medusala painted the cups carefully one by one. A shadow in the corner started to move.

“Sire...They are closing in…” said a man with short spiked jet black hair with a double lip piercing on his left side of his lips.

“Okay Yīnyǐng…I’m done here…Let’s go” Dāo piàn said as he turns around to find out that it wasn’t Yīnyǐng, but Bǐshǒu.

“Eh! Where’s Yīn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter