[4-1] The Festival

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating! I promise to update more often ^_____^~~~

Chapter 4 – The Festival To Chen and everyone else

Their discussion about Miz and his betrayal was over and they decided to go to sleep for a little bit. They all lay down on Kai’s bed. Tao was on the left edge while lay was next to him. Kai was in the center and Chen hugged him.

//A few minutes later//

“ this I can’t sleep…” blurted out Kai.

“I know how you feel…” said Lay. {So much has happened in just a few hours. My brain is perplexed and cluttered…}

“I can’t stop thinking about Miz…How can he do this to our people and family? We gave him nothing but love. Papa said he took him in when no one else wanted him…yet Miz does this…” said Chen angrily.

“Yeah it’s messed up…” said Lay in response with a similar resentment in his voice.

“You know what I’m really nervous about…” said Tao while drifting off staring at the alarm clock.

“What is it?” said everyone in unison which made Tao giggled.

{I guess this is how Kris feels all the time…They are so cute}

“Remember…we have the celebration when night falls right? The King has a meeting with EXUnion right? Isn’t that in an hour…”

“Oh yeah...so there’s no point in sleeping…” said Kai while everyone appallingly stared at him. {…oh God…Prince Kai without sleep…}

“Uh…what?” said Kai as he looked at their faces.

“Have you’ve forgotten?” asked Tao

“Lay, where did I put the sleeping powder?” asked Chen.

“…what?” he said with astonishment as he watch Lay and Chen searched his room for the sleeping powder.

“Your anger issues…” said Lay while searching through Kai’s drawers and throwing his underwear garments everywhere.

“Hey, pick that up! Stop messing up my room and I don’t have anger issues! ” yelled Kai.

Everyone had similar facial expressions on: See what I mean. Kai looked down at the bed. {I get it…}

“But I have to go…” said Kai.

“Let Chen go in your place…especially since HE will be there…” said Tao

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter