[2-5] The Preparation

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
To Yīnyǐng

“Woah… you are strong one aren’t you or is it stubbornness? May I know your name at least before I kill you?” Yīnyǐng said as he knocked Chanyeol down to the ground. He knew that the way this person is now could never defeat him, not in a million years.

Chanyeol’s body couldn’t take anymore. He was bleeding heavily from his wounds that he gain from Yīnyǐng’s powerful twin blades, Viper teeth, and his chest was tight due to the Viper poison that was intruding his blood stream, and he was also coughing up blood. {…I…can’t…give up…just…a..little…more…} Chanyeol tried to rebuild his determination.

//Ring Ring//

Yīnyǐng was annoyed. He was about to finish off Chanyeol once and for all, but he answered the phone anyway.

“What the hell you want? It better be good or I will kill you…”

“Is that how normal people answer the phone these days?”

“ you…hurry up…”

“Some guy name Kris found out the plan…we have to evacuate…”

“What? A little runt…”

“He’s strong…he’s really strong…”  Bǐshǒu responded with an annoyed face.

“Hahahahaha! You didn’t lose to him….did you?” mocked Yīnyǐng.

“Shut the hell up! And let’s go!”

“Ha! I need to battle with this Kris guy…did he escape?”

“No he’s unconscious…//zoom zoom// What the hell was that?”

Something sharp flew past Bǐshǒu.

//static static//

“yo…yo… Bǐshǒu …”

//VRT got disconnected//

{KRIS!!!!}

“Hm…interesting…well…I guess I will save you for another day…my dear…uhh…what’s your name?”

“Kris…where is he…you son of a…”

“EWW!” said Yīnyǐng as he gave a final blow to Chanyeol.

“I hate bastards that curse…oh wait…does that mean I’m a bastard…hahahahaha…” Yīnyǐng said while looking at the body and chuckling.

“Ah~ …you are knocked out…=sigh= how pathetic…” said Yīnyǐng as he turned back into a shadow and disappeared.

Chanyeol was left bleeding out in the middle of the once so white hallway which has now been stained with blood.

To Bǐshǒu

//slash slash//

Bǐshǒu was being attack by Tao who finally caught up to him.

“Wow…you are pretty strong yourself…” teased Bǐshǒu.

Tao was infuriated.

“Where’s Kris?”

“Kris…hmm…I heard that name before…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter