[4-5] The Festival

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Knights, the princes, the magistrates and his and her majesties were the only one left.

“Father…we have some information that you have yet to see…” said Prince Kai.

“What is it son?”

“I, too, believe Miz is a part of this.”

Everyone stared in confusion and his Majesty only sighed.

“Before you tell me it’s nonsense. Look at this video. It’s 30 mins before the attack on Exodos.”

Prince Kai played the clip. Everyone was confused. Miz was at the station.

“Father, I do not recall you ever telling Miz to go to the station,” said Prince Chen.

“…Because…I didn’t…” responded the King in disbelief.

“Father, Miz unit was destroyed right? How come we don’t have an footage of his attack? And why is Miz perfectly fine…” asked Chen.

The King sat in silence. The magistrate was in disbelief. {Miz…wouldn’t…would he?}

“Since the knights believe this, your highness, why don’t we question Miz?”asked the Queen.

“Wouldn’t it be better to catch him in the act? If we question him now. It’s most likely, if he is involved,  that he would tell the torbenites to not attack,” responded Tao.

“True…all we can do is investigate where Kris was found and hopefully find some clue…” stated Magistrate Dong Eun.

“Dong Eun is right…is there something special that happened when Kris was rescued?” asked Magistrate Kim to the King.

“I did not find him, Knight Tao found him.”

Everyone looked at Tao for an answer.

“Uh…Kris wasn’t found on the floor…instead he was on a table near a fire place...There were multiple daggers on the floor…”

“What color?” asked Magistrate Kim.

Everyone was startled by Suho’s father sudden outburst that was full of energy.

“They were black but I didn’t look into detail. I was worried about Kris and why he wasn’t moving. I, then, got a call from Lay te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter