[4-6] The Festival

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
To Miz

Miz was inside one of the kitchens making sure everything else was going well.

“Cake…check….ice cream check….” said Miz as he was going over the check list for the festival.

One of the servants accidentally bumped into him.

“I’m sorry sir…” said the lowly servant.

“It’s okay…Wait…You weren’t here earlier…where did you come from?” questioned Miz as he noticed that a lot of people were entering the kitchen.

“Ah, there was a meeting. Did you…not know about it?” asked the curious servant.

“Uh…yeah…of course…I just didn’t go. What was the meeting about?” questioned Miz. {A Meeting…without my presence… was held?}

“Sorry, but I can’t tell you. His highness told everyone not to speak about the meeting,” the servant humbly answered and went off to help clumsy Mary, who was attempting to lift the boxes of plates.

“Mary!! Hold on…you’re not suppose to carry it that way!” said the servant while running to help her out.

{He…couldn’t say…this is bad…maybe I should go to his majesty…since I was busy…and couldn’t attend…yeah…he should be able to tell me…I hope they didn’t find any evidence against me……what happened if they did…and…when I go…I would be executed on the spot……no…I can’t go…let me stay here and then runaway…yeah…I will runaway…}

\\crash crash\\

“Goddammit Mary!” yelled Miz as he snapped out of his thoughts. Mary was startled. She never had seen Miz yell like that.

“I’m sorry…” said Miz after he realized that everyone was staring at him awkwardly.

Then a royal appeared. {!!!}

“Miz…” the man dressed in golden cloth spoke.

“Ah….I…uh…you know…haaa….” said Miz as he continued to stammer.

“Never mind…you seem…busy. Mary, can you go get the Princes from their rooms and bring them to the banquet. His majesty said to tell them: to not forsake the royal principals,” said the Royal to Mary as she was passing by. She nodded and took her leave to find the Princes.

{Ah…so…maybe…his majesty doesn’t know yet…whew…what a relief…maybe after this I can go and ask…but there’s still so much to do…Stupid King…he won’t know what’s going to hit him}

To the Knights

The knights left the magistrates and the King side in order to discuss further in the Knights special meeting quarter. On the way to the meeting room they ran into Luhan.

“Oi!!! You guys are so slow!” yelled Luhan down the hall as he held the door open for them to enter. They entered the room but not after the squished Luhan. The Knights stood behind their chairs until Prince Kai and Prince Chen sat down then they too, sat down.

“Let’s begin. Any questions?” asked Kai as he nodded to Chen.

“What’s going on?” asked Luhan.

Everyone let out a sigh. {I forgot he didn’t go to the meeting} The members briefly explained the situation.

“Why would Miz betray us?” questioned Luhan.

“We don’t know. Power, jealousy, money…it could be anything…” said Lay.

“True…this . A best friend betrays you for what? Money? Miz could have asked the King for all the riches in the world and the King would have given it to him. Power? If he wanted more power, he could have asked for any position and the King could give it to him. The King would give him his own life let alone  anything he desires…”

“Don’t think too much about it Luhan…we have a bigger question to debate: What were the torbenites doing here in the first place?” Tao spoke.

“That is true…if they were after Prince Kai only…then why did they attack the guards and the station workers…?” questioned Suho.

“Yeah…why did they destroy Miz unit? Why would they do something unnecessary like that…” questioned Baekhyun.

Everyone thought for a while.

“Maybe…they aren’t after Prince Kai…maybe…that was a distraction for something…” Luhan suggested.

“No…they are definitely after Prince Kai but I think you are getting on to something…” said Chanyeol.

“As you know…today is Prince Kai’s celebration…is it a coincidence that they attacked today? Or was it because Kris found out the plan?” questioned D.O.

“It was Kris, who found out the plan…but maybe…because he found out the plan…and they urgently ran away…maybe the plan was going to take place today…maybe that’s why they killed Ottis and the other station workers,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter