[4-2] The Festival

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
To Sehun and Xiu Min

//growl //

//smash//

// crash//

//scream //

“What’s that?” asked Xiu Min as he attempts to sit himself up.

Sehun looked back at the room Chanyeol was in. It seems the growling and screaming is coming from that area. He went closer to see what’s going on. Hopefully it’s not a torbenite. As he peeked into the window, he saw Chanyeol was awake and equipped with his fangs. His body was drenched with blood from the blood bath.

Chanyeol was going crazy. He didn’t know how to control his vampiric side. He was in pain and he needed blood.

“Ah!!!!!” Chanyeol screamed again while trying to fight his hunger.

“Sehun…is Chanyeol okay?” whispered Xiu Min as he carefully walked towards the window to not draw attention.

“Shh…He will…” Sehun said but then he felt heat on the back of his neck. He slowly turned around and it was Chanyeol starring at him from inside the room. Sehun was shocked. Chanyeol finally transformed. He was a beautiful fierce creature with long fangs and silver bluish fur.

{Wait…Vampires don’t have fur…}

“Sehun…did you know…that Chanyeol…was a hybrid…” stuttered Xiu Min while his eyes were completely incarcerated by Chanyeol’s beauty.

“No…I didn’t know...” Sehun too couldn’t shield his eyes from the rare beauty.

Chanyeol’s silver bluish fur had a weird shine. It was like the moon but the presence was more graceful.

“So the rumors must be true…the forbidden romance...how did that story go” asked Xiu Min while trying to force his gaze upon Sehun but it wasn’t successful. {What a marvelous creature…indeed…}

“There were two couples…that had a forbidden love on planet torbenite…I can’t remember the other one…but the one that comes to mind…was between a werewolf and a noble vampire…So Chanyeol’s dad…had a relationship with a werewolf…”

 

To Kai

 

“Hey Kai, wake up~” said Chen while using his aegyo to wake him up.

“You know…you… trying to use aegyo while waking me up…only pisses me off…” said Kai as he tries to open his eyes.

“…Fine…” pouted Chen as he walked towards the door.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter