[5-3] Hyuk Jul - Let the blood floweth

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Back to the Ceremony

Magistrate Kim walked back and nodded that he told him.

“Father…are we going to stop Miz?” questioned Kai.

“We? You guys did enough. Stay here and support your mother. Look…she sees us and is worried. Go sit…all of you and not a word to your mother about this!”

Kai went back to his seat with a guilty look on his face. {It’s all my fault…Sehun…please…don’t die…} The others followed suit and sat at the table. The Queen, who kept looking at them, noticed Kai’s face. {What’s going on? This is bad…}

//telepathy//

“Don’t stop…Keeping going beloved…It’s okay. We are going to find the rest of the boys. They decided to do some research as well. They are all fine. Continue with ease my love.”

“Okay honey…I will. Please come back soon so we can toast together.”

“Will do, my love”

//end telepathy//

The Queen continued her speech.

 

To The Servants

“Hey Mary? Did you finish sweeping the glass?”

“Almost!” she said as she continued to sweep the broken glasses from earlier.

The other servants began to leave so they won’t miss the toast and some servants stayed behind to help clean up.

“Hey Mary…let me help sweetie.”

“Thanks Elena.” Mary said happily.

“I can’t believe I broke so many…”

“Hahaha don’t worry about it. I’m surprised you didn’t drop everything.”

Mary laughed. They continued sweeping in a joyous mood until.

“Owww…” said Mary. She sliced her hands on the broken glasses. Her hand started to turn different colors.

 “Woah… Are you…wait why is your blood turning orange-ish?”

“I don’t know…I’m scared…” she said while she started screaming. Her legs gave out and she fell on top of the pile of glass shards. She was cut from her right shoulder all the way down to her legs.

The other servants got up to see what’s going on. They saw her body. It was turning black and the blood was changing colors as well. It went from fresh crimson red to yellow orange stream of blood. Everyone was panicking and calling the nurse. Mary started screaming and some of the servants helped her up. Her body felt like it was on fire and they saw a long black line going up her arm. One of the servants tied her scarf around Mary’s shoulder in order to stop whatever was growing on her arm.

“Look…it stopped growing…It’s okay Mary…the nurse is on her way.”

Mary didn’t respond.

“Mary?”Another servant said while touching her.

Mary’s body collapse and as her arm hit the ground it turned into dust. Everyone was alarmed.

“Mary!” yelled the servant that was helping her sweep. She touched Mary’s neck. There was no pulse. Mary, the clumsy adorable servant, died instantly and painfully.

The nurse came in from behind. She saw Mary on the ground so she ran to pick her up. When she picked her up, she noticed that Mary’s arm disintegrated and her leg was doing the same thing while the color changing substance was oozing of Mary

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter