[5-6] Hyuk Jul - Let the blood floweth

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To the main court       

30000+ people were scattered all over the main court. Everyone was crying out for a loved one or a friend. It was so loud that the nurse couldn’t even think. Then there were some people who kept grabbing her, trying to get her attention. She decided she had enough and it was time to reorganize everyone.

“Can I have your attention please? Thank you. Everyone who’s sick come over here to the left. Everyone, who isn’t, please go to the right” she said using a huge thing shaped like a megaphone.

Everyone silently moved towards the line they were supposed to go in. Baekhyun, Tao, and Chanyeol ran to the nurse’s side.

“What are we suppose to do?” asked Chanyeol.

“Thanks for coming guys. Tao and Baekhyun, please aid the right side with the cleaning up. Make sure you wear these masks. I don’t know what type of illness can cause this…but I don’t need anyone of you to catch it, understand?”

“Yes ma’am” they said as they were about to walk off.

“Ah once they are cleaned take them to my office. I need to make sure they aren’t affected as well.”

“Okay” they said while running over to help clean up. They signaled for a few guards to help as well and everyone wore the mask.

“Chanyeol, put this mask on and come with me. I know you have no medical background so please take this clipboard. You will document everything.”

“Yes ma’am”

They walked over to the left. As soon as they got to the beginning of the line, a child fell and cried. Chanyeol went over to help him up. The little boy wanted to thank him for helping him. As he turned around his eyes were bleeding out.

{My God…}

Chanyeol took part of his clothed armor and wipe the blood from the kid’s face. He tried not to cry. He held it all in and he walked off towards the nurse. {Dao piàn will pay for this! I swear on my father’s grave!!!!}

 

To Xu guan and them

“Suho…D.O…don’t just stand there. Check on sehun. He’s still unconscious” said Magistrate Kim.

“Yes sir…” they said as they carried Sehun to other side.

“Hey…Suho…do…you know what…to do?”

“I’m not a nurse but I can check his vital signs..”

“That’s it? Even I can do that…”

“Shh…don’t judge the master!”

“Master…of death…”

“Silence!” said Suho while glaring at D.O, who gave a light cough to get the focus off of himself.

Suho looked back at Sehun. {I thought so…hmph} He checked his heart rate and it was normal. He felt his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter