[3-3] Intermission 3

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
To Chen and Kai

“Oh my GODDDDD! I’m so bored…” yelled Chen while yawning.

“Shut up! Before we get caught…” said Kai as he hit Chen’s head.

Chen smirked.

“What?”

“Since you’ve came back…you haven’t hit me yet. It’s kinda refreshing…after this horror show that just happened…” said Chen while smiling.

Kai firmly hugged his most prized brother until…

“Hey Miz! How have you been? You rarely come visit us. What’s the honor today?” said Otto.

Kai and Chen eyes were glued to the screen. {Miz? No one gave him orders to go to Exodos Security Station, did they?}

Chen paused the video. {What the hell…}

“Brother…I didn’t know Miz had access to the Exodos Security Station…” said Chen in disbelief.

“Yeah…I was about to ask you if dad sent him there…”

“Not that I know of…and look…why is he all nervous like…”

Kai remembered before they went to talk to the King, Miz had that same expression.

“Miz…that traitor…” yelled Kai as he stormed off.

“Wait…we don’t have evidence…”

“Do we need evidence? Look…he’s there…30 minutes later they are dead…what else do you need?” said Kai fiercely.

“Broth..er…” stuttered Chen.

“I’m sorry…I haven’t slept so I’m cranking…”

“Brother lets go to sleep now…the celebration is at 5pm…it’s now 11 am…I will copy the video to my VRT and then we can sleep…”

“Ah…sounds good to me. All we need left is to tell dad, find miz, find kris, and…”

“Find the motive!” blurted out Chen.

“Hahaha yes…a motive…” said Kai as he patted Chen’s head.

Chen did what he said he was going to do and they left the information chambers. They went to Kai’s room to sleep. At first Kai was going to walk Chen to his room but he refused to sleep without Kai, especially after they realized that the Torbenites are after him.

“Fine!” said Kai as they walked back to his room.

{Sweet! -Bbuing bbuing- works for my brother too!} Chen had a mini celebration behind Kai’s back. He couldn’t stop thinking about all the things Kai would do for him if he used –bbuing bbuing- on him.

To Sehun

{I can’t believe they left me in here to watch the operation…Exodonians’ doctors are truly the best.}

Sehun was in shock at the 6 hour operation he just witnessed, that was performed on Chanyeol. He walked towards a room that had a window on the wall next to the door. He glanced into the window as he saw Chanyeol resting in the bath filled with type A blood. The smell was intriguing to Sehun.

{What type of blood is this? Truly this isn’t Exodonians blood…it smells delicious and irony…}

Sehun walked closer so he can see Chanyeol’s face.

{Nope, he still isn’t up yet…}

“Se…hun…” said a meek voice from behind.

“Xiu min!” yelled Sehun as he ran to his bed side.

“Ah…I thought this was heaven…but I see you are here too…and I know it’s not right…”

“Shut up!” laughed Sehun.

Xiu min gave off a weak laughter and he pat sehun’s head.

“How long have I been out? What happened to…” Xiu min faded off as he saw that Chanyeol was in a room by himself. Sehun looked at Chanyeol and back to Xiu min.

“Don’t tell me Sehun…that Chanyeol…”

Sehun gently smiled and told Xiu min everything.

To Lay

{Hmm…these footprints are like…never ending…what the heck…this can’t be footprints from a torbenite…}

Lay gave up on taking pictures and just videotaped his chase after the owner of the bloody footprints with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter