[6-4] Is there a cure? part 4

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To Tao, Kai, and Nurse

“Alright! Tao you take these. Kai you take these and note all the things that are similar.”

“Yes ma’am” said Kai.

“I…I…can’t…” said Tao.

“What’s wrong? It’s not that hard…”

“No…it’s Kris and Lay…I…should…” said the Nurse

“Go Tao” said Prince Kai.

“But …”

“No…just go. If it’s bugging you then you are no help here.”

“Your highness…I will come back when my head is clear.”

“Of course”

Tao bowed and left the room. He can’t focus when he’s hurting and he knows Kris is hurting as well.

 

To the other guys

Tao came out of the room.

“That was fast” said Luhan.

“Nah…I can’t concentrate…oh…sehun is awake!”

“Hey buddy!!!” said sehun while running to hug him. However, he was welcomed with Tao’s warm palm in his face.

“What…wae u no let me love?” asked Sehun.

Tao grinned and said, “No time for that…go help Kai or something…I need to be by Kris’ side…”

“Sure you do lover boy…” said Sehun.

Tao only glared at him and walked into the other room.

“Wait…no come back…? Seriously…” said Sehun after Tao who ignored him.

“Leave him alone. It’s been a rough day” said Suho.

“I know…I was just…trying to brighten his mood…” said Sehun who just ended his sentence like that and sighed his thoughts away. {I’m such an idiot…I can’t say anything right…}

 

To Tao and Kris and Lay

Tao entered the room.

“Kris…are you okay?”

Kris looked up and saw Tao standing by the door.

“Yeah…I guess…”

Tao walked closer to Kris in order to stand by his side.

“It’s…just…a lot to process…”

“I know, Kris”

“My mom…tried to kill you…and…now…she’s…killed the Queen…what am I suppose to do? How can I face Prince Kai and Prince Chen…I…”

“I know…but…Kris…Prince Kai already told you how he felt about the situation. He doesn’t change his mind…you know that.”

“Chen…”

“Yeah…he…will get over it. He’s just shocked.”

“You say that now but what happen if Her Majesty dies? You think they will be so forgiving?”

“…Yes…I do. If not…then I will leave the Knighthood...”

“Tao…”

“Prince Kai is an honorable, honest, understanding man and I am willing to serve him with my life as well as Kris hime. But if he denies you then he lost all my faith in him.”

“Tao…wait…did you call me hime again??!!!” said Kris in disbelief and then he smiled.

“Ah! Hime sama is smiling”

“I hate you Tao…you know that right?” he said while laughing.

“You know…even though everyone tease you about the nickname…tis the only thing that makes you smile when you are upset…that’s why…I keep it in my mind.”

“Tao…I have a question to ask yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter