[2-4] The Preparation

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
To Kai

“Did you see father’s reaction? What the hell was that?” said Chen who was startled.

“Yeah…I don’t know either…” replied Kai.

“Hmm…I think…it must be the fact that Kris said he’s similar in strength as you…” said Xiu Min.

“Yeah…that’s what I think…he just wants to protect you…but..Kris…” said Lay.

“Kris? What’s wrong with Kris?!” yelled Kai.

“I don’t know…I just have a bad feeling that’s all” whined Lay.

“Sorry Lay…”

Lay looked down to the floor. He forgave Kai but it wasn’t sitting right with him. Whenever he gets this feeling, it means something bad happened or is going to happen. Lay was afraid, he doesn’t want anything terrible to happen especially to his beloved older brother Kris.

“I can’t take just waiting…” said Kai.

“We aren’t just waiting…we have to review the security tape to see how did this happen and what happen at Exodos Security Station,” responded Chen, trying to calm his brother’s nerve.

Chanyeol was quiet in one of the corners.

“Something’s not right…” Chanyeol finally stated.

Everyone looked at him.

“You sense it too…” said Lay.

Chanyeol nodded in response.

“There’s three of them right? We know Dāo piàn is here…and we saw that …that…what’s his name…” said Chanyeol.

“Yīnyǐng …” said Xiu Min.

“Yeah that guy…what about the third one…he must be here too right? Not only that…how can they get past the strict security at Exodus Security Station?” continued Chanyeol.

“If we watch the Security VRT maybe…” Chen consistently persisted.

“Okay CHEN!” they all said at once.

Chen cheekily smiled and then played all the security cameras at once. They played the same scene over again.

“Wait! Go back…go a few hours back…” said Kai as his eyes are glued to the camera.

“KAI~~~~~ MY NEW PLAY TOY!! WHERE ARE YOU DEAR~~” yelled a man with short spiked red hair with a double piercing in his right side of his lip and on the left ear while walking down a dark hallway leading to the information room.

The man’s arms were stretched from wall to wall as he swayed down the hall way to meet Kai. Kai was shocked. He never heard a voice like this before, it was deep and kinda husky. Chanyeol, Xiu Min, Chen and Lay were on alert. They took out t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter