[6-9]

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
To Chen, Xiu Min, Baekhyun, and Suho

“So…Kai…is a were – vamp – human?” said Baekhyun.

“Yes…the perfect mixture of all three races just like King Ji Man. I didn’t want it to be so but it happened. I just wanted to be with my lover no matter what. Anyway, Kris was born and Tae hyun comes back into our life. I forgave him and so did Maria. We lived happily except for Medusala. She kept saying we were evil and that we only wanted the children for power. No matter how much Dong eun tried to tell her the truth, she called us liars. Eventually she was locked away in the house. Whenever we came over, she was in the house while we were outside talking and discussing what to do about the torbenites. That’s when we met Leah, Tae Hyun’s lover, who gave birth to a baby name Chanyeol, who was also a hybrid. Tae Hyun was a werewolf and Leah was a vampire…”

“Wait…dad…Queen Leah…my mother…is…Chanyeol’s mother?” asked Chen. {No way!}}

“Yes…Kai is your half brother…Chanyeol is also your half brother…Minutes before the midnight attack, Maria went over to see Tae Hyun to warn him about what medusala did. However, the Park’s were being attacked and Maria…was in the middle of it…she died instead of Leah. Everyone came to help them but we were too late. Diao piàn…already killed them. However…he was lying next to tae hyun. So we figured he was dead and that Tae hyun killed him. So I ran to Maria trying to bring her back to life…but I couldn’t bring her back with any vampiric nor werewolvic blood…she…just died in my arms with a smile. She told me that she loved me and Kai. She also told me that I should take Leah and take care of Chanyeol. She told me to love Chanyeol like a son and if I ever get lonely…take Leah as a wife…because although she will always love Tae Hyun, she would be loyal to anyone who takes care of her son. She also said that because she’s a good girl, I would fall for her and she told me to tell any kids that we had…that she loved them too. I’m…sorry…I won’t say the unnecessary things. Anyway…Next thing we knew, Chanyeol was screaming upstairs and a fire had been started. I rescued him and Leah. We then planned to escape for our lives since we and our supporters can no longer live here. We found a planet, Exodonia, where we could run to and we did so… Eventually I became King of Exodonia and formed a government that was honorable, just, and for the people…then Leah and I got married…and had Chen…and that’s the truth…the whole truth”

“Why didn’t you just tell us? Why hide this?” asked Chen.

“I didn’t think we needed too…” said the King.

“Chanyeol’s been fatherless…and motherless…and even the person you so called loved told you to tell us anyway…yet…” Chen grew more and more frustrated as he tried to talk to his father. There were too many emotions to sort out like pity, confusion, sadness and etc. However he continued, “Father, you told me to always honor the word of a dying man yet you…”

“Son, I’ve had always been there for Chanyeol like I’m for you and Kai. I tried many times to convince him to allow me to adopt him. Each time he refused…”

“That’s not the point! The point is that you hid this from us. And I’m pretty sure if you would have told him that his mom is the Queen…He would have changed his mind!”

“Don’t back talk me, Chen! For not telling you guys…I know that’s wrong and I’m sorry! But we did nothing wrong…I still love you, Kai, and Chanyeol all the same…Hopefully you still love me…” he said.

{After all these years…all those times Chanyeol hated himself because he thought he was a charity case…all those tears I saw him shed…everything…was a lie…} He ran away crying.

 “Chen!” yelled his father after him. Chen couldn’t go back…he wouldn’t go back. {Everything is a mess…my emotions a mess…I can’t even…look my father in the face…I…can’t…I need my mom…}

 

To Xiu Min, Baekhyun, Suho, The King, Magistrates: Dong Eun, Kim and Xu guan

\\Telepathy\\

“Chen, are you …” said Suho

“alright?” interrupted Xiu Min.

“Hey…don’t finish my…”

“Sentence?” said Baekhyun.

“….Anyway…Chen…”

“I would be lying if I said I was fine…I just want to be by my mother…tell father that I do love him…I just…can’t…process anything…”

“Will do” said Xiu Min.

\\end telepathy//

“He’s okay…he said he loves you and that he wants to be with the Queen right now…” said Baekhyun to the King. The King nodded. {I knew…this would be too much for him…why did Kai send him…wait…where’s Kai?}

“How…did you guys find out about this?” asked Magistrate Kim.

“We found Medusala’s journal about the creation of this virus…” said Suho.

“What?” said Magistrate Dong Eun in disbelief.

“Yes…apparently she was not only mentally ill but psychotic…she planned to kill everyone from the start…she claimed it was cleaning up the world for Kris, Lay, Chanyeol, and Kai to live in…” said Baekhyun.

“Wait…where are they?” asked Dong Eun.

“They went to talk to Medusala to get her side of the story and the antidote…” said Suho.

The King sighed.

“What?! Get the guards…bring them back! N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter