[5-1] Hyuk Jul - Let the blood floweth

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
To Sehun

“Going to the main kitchen…the main kitchen…” Sehun sanged and danced down the hall until he bumped into a maid taking things to the event.

“Sir Sehun! What on Exodian’s sake are you doing?” yelled the maid while trying to regain her balance and not drop the food.

“Ah! Sorry…I was wondering if I can find Miz here…”

“Oh you just missed him…he was so stressed out, we sent him to his room. You should have seen him yelling at poor Mary like that. I couldn’t believe it myself...”

“Ah…thanks. Are you sure he went to his room?”

“Yeah…well he went in that direction though. When the guards stop him, I overheard him saying that way was the long way to his room but he need to blow off some steam…”

“Ah…okay thanks!” Sehun said and waved good bye.

He walked along the same path as Miz took to get to his room. However, just before going to Miz’s room, he heard the door open. So Sehun hid behind a big column, watched, and recorded Miz every action.

To Miz

“I have to get out of here…” he said while opening and closing the door.

He was carrying his bags and walked down another hall.  Miz turned down another hallway and another. He felt that someone was following him so he looked behind him and he saw no one.  

 {Hmm…That’s funny…I could’ve sworn to sense someone following me…Let’s play a game shall we, Mister Seeker?}

{Oh mama…that was close….Miz almost caught me…}

Miz faced forward and gave a smirk. He was determined to catch whoever was following him because it could ruin his plan. He walked and walked until he was near a hidden passage way linking to the place where his unit was destroyed. Miz hid in the shadows. {See…the Torbenites aren’t all bad…they taught me something} He saw Sehun ran past. {So it’s the annoying little pest…Sehun…I shall squash him like the bug he is…}

To Lay

“Ah…I searched everywhere! I can’t find anything weird…” blurted out Lay.

//Telepathy//

“Are you sure you searched everywhere?” whispered Kris.

“You ert! I’m not searching there!” yelled Lay.

“Wait what…owwww… my energy is being used up again…I can't...”

“Kris…wait…Kris!! Where did you hide it…?”

“V…” Kris disconnected. His energy was depleted.

//end telepathy//

K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter