[4-3] The Festival

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
On the opposite side of the room

“Does Chanyeol look pale to you?” whispered Baekhyun to D.O.

“Yeah, so does Xiu Min…what do you think is wrong with them?” asked D.O.

Suho glanced across the room to examine Chanyeol and Xiu Min. He, then, looked at Prince Kai and was startled. Prince Kai was starring Suho down but within Kai’s glance, there was no traces of hatred like before.

{Has Prince Kai forgiven me? ...It’s too soon to think that Suho…It’s too soon…right?...How I long for me to be in good grace with his highness once again…}

Suho looked at the ground.

“Ah! They are injured. Look, the servants are giving them extra pillows and there’s a wrapping around Chanyeol’s neck.” whispered Baekhyun to D.O.

“How is that possible for Chanyeol to get injured like that?” questioned D.O.

“I don’t know…Knight Suho…what do you think?” question Baekhyun.

“You know Suho isn’t paying attention…” said D.O.

“Actually, I am.”

D.O avoided Suho’s quick glance and Baekhyun was laughed at him. D.O his teeth and pouted.

“I think…the reason behind this urgent meeting and the reason why Chanyeol is injured…are the same.”

The lights dimmed and the center of the room lit up. The King began his speech.

“Dear Loyal Friends, Families, Commissioners, Magistrates, and Knights:

Today, I have come to you to present this urgent news. As you can see, two of our precious knights are critically injured. {He said while pointing out Chanyeol and Xiu Min. The audiences directed their stares upon then and began whispering.}

You might say: Oh were they injured during battle from their previous mission? I tell you now that I beg to differ. These wounds are fresh wombs that were received when the Torbenites decided to attack us this morning.”

The audience was frozen in fear. Knight Suho, Baekhyun, and D.O stared over at Chanyeol and Xiu Min.

\\Mental Telepathy between Baekhyun, D.O and Suho\\

“Suho…for torbenites…to attack us…doesn’t that mean they are breaking the treaty,” said Suho.

“Yeah…that means the Torbenites have already prepped for war…” replied Suho.

“Aish…these torbenites…what do they want from us? Why are they still bothering us?” asked Baekhyun.

“I don’t know, Baekhyun…I don’t know…Let’s pay attention…maybe we can learn more about the situation” replied Suho.

\\End Telepathy\\

Everyone was yelling, asking questions, and panicking. The King tires to calm them down. During this time, Prince Kai sends Knight Suho a mental message.

\\Mental Telepathy\\

“Knight Suho….”

“Knight Suho…are you ignoring me?” Kai began again.

“No…your highness…”

“I see…you don’t feel comfortable talking to me…still…fine. Be that way…I will make it a group session.”

\\Insert Knights: Chanyeol, Tao, Lay, Chen, Xiu Min, Baekhyun, D.O, Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter