[2-2] The Preparation

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
TO KAI

“I can’t get a hold of Exodos,” Solu blurted out.

The servants started to panic.

“Calm down…give me the security footage!” demanded the King.

“Yes sire…” said Solu as he displayed the footage that was recently captured by his VRT watch. *VRT watch is a watch that is also a telephone and a visual monitor. It allows people to virtual chat with each other*

Everyone’s eyes were glued to the display screen.

“Yo…Kida…did you hear that?”

“What’s wrong Krow?”

“I thought I heard a bump…I guess not…”

“Eh…even if I didn’t hear it…you should check…it could be Otto coming back from lunch.”

“Ah! That’s true…” the man answered.

“Alright I will be back” said the man as he left.

A few seconds later the screen went black and only screams of agony were heard. The camera came back on and all you could see is Kai’s name written in blood on the display screen that was hooked up to the computer main frame.

Every gasped at this site. They couldn’t believe it.

“How is this possible!!!!” demanded the King with fire in his eyes.

“I…I…I don…nn…’t know…sire…”stumbled Solu.

The King was going to punish Solu, for it was his job to keep up with Exodus at all times but he failed to do so, until Kris blurted out.

“Sire…play that one more time…”

The King controlled his anger and yelled at Solu to replay it again.

“Yo…Kida…did you hear that sound?”…

“Stop it!” yelled Kris.

Everyone was shocked…what does Kris see that no one else can see.

“Did you hear that?”

Everyone was silent. No one heard anything.

“Replay it in slow motion”

Solu obeyed orders. A loud thud was heard before the man named Krow spoke.

“What….” Said the people in the throne room.

{How could no one hear that before…?}

“There was a loud thud…Now look to the corner to your left…Play it slowly Solu.”

Solu obeyed orders. In the left corner of the screen, a black image suddenly appeared. As Solu slowly played it, the shadow was growing and growing until the screen went black. Everyone freaked out.

{What is that…Is that real?}

“Stop! Rewind it back and slow the pace by 20 miliseconds” blurted out Tao.

“You saw it too, Tao” said Kris.

“Saw what?” said the Queen hysterically, she couldn’t see anything and it was freaking her out.

“Stop!” said Kai.

Kai finally saw what Kris and Tao were seeing. While the video was paused, everyone one looked closer at the display but they couldn’t see anything.

“Use your eagle eye, Chen and enlarge the image so father can see what we see,” demanded Kai.

Chen obeyed orders and everyone gasped. They saw it…they actually saw it. Yellow pier

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter