Destiny has turned its cards over

Coincidence

"Students, from now on we will be changing class. Some of you might end up in Mr Song's class while some of you will stay here." said Ms Bae. Some girls squealed. Boyfriend was in Mr Song's class. Many girls failed their exams because they were too busy staring and drooling over their beloved future husbands. You showed no emotion but on the inside you were screaming. *OHMAGAWD OHMAGAWD! ~~~~~, Boyfriend might be in your class! You might even get to stare at them during class! That will make classes much more tolerable* said one side of your head. You smiled but you controlled yourself from getting your hopes too high.

 

"The list of who's in which class will be up tomorrow. Remember to check the list first thing in the morning. We don't want you in a class that your not suppose to be in." said Ms Bae. The bell sounded and it was home time. You packed up your things and walked home. You were in front of your house when you saw someone come out from the house next to yours. Someone very familiar. His head looked up in your direction and your eyes widened. It was no other than No Minwoo. "S-Sunbaenim?" you asked softly. "You’re the girl I helped out today. Nice to meet you, Kim ~~~~~. I'm going to be your neighbour from now. If you have anything like homework you need help with, I'm your guy." He gave you his beautiful smile and you felt happy for some reason. "Ah… Okay, I'll just keep that in mind." You bowed and quickly opened the door and ran into your bedroom. You flopped onto the bed to sort out your thoughts. *Why did I feel happy? Was it because he offered me his help on homework or was it that he is now my HOT neighbour?* That night, you tossed and turned thinking about why you were so happy.

 

"~~~~~-ah. ~~~~~-ah. It's time to wake up." called a sweet voice. "Just a few more minutes.." You mumbled. "~~~~~-ah, we need to go to school. Otherwise, we'll be late." came the sweet voice. You woke up and yawned. Everything was blurry. You shut your eyes tight and opened them again. In front of you was a tall  guy. Your eyes recognised him very quickly. "Minwoo sunbae?!" you shouted. He just smiled and nodded. "But- How- Why-?!" Minwoo gave a chuckle and talked in that sweet voice again. "Well, I was off to school when I bumped into your mum. She seemed like she was in a hurry and asked me to wake you up for her." You checked the time and screamed. "I'M GONNA BE LAAAAAAAAAAAATE!" You jumped of your bed and changed as quickly as possible. You were finally finished when Minwoo was waiting for you in front of your house. "Let's go" he said and reached for your hand. Minwoo then ran as quickly as he can and you were being pulled by him. *He's so fast!* Everything you passed become a blur and the wind was crashing into your hair. *Aish… My hair…*

 

 You arrived at school and you were puffing really heavily. Minwoo gave a triumphant smile. "We made it. Whew, what a workout. Plus we're 10 minutes earlier than the bell." He smiled at you and walked off. *I don't know how many more nice smiles I have to take before I really crumble to the ground* You suddenly remembered the list and ran -again-.

 

There was a big group in front of the lists and you tried to push your way through. You eyes quickly scanned the lists. Sin Hae Ra, Kang Sun Bo, Yang Hyun Moo, Kim ~~~~~. Kim ~~~~~! Your eyes lit up! You were moved to Mr Song's class! Mr Song is WAY nicer than Ms Bae. You heard the kids behind you cheer and groan when they too had found out who's in which class. You scanned the lists again to see of you knew anyone in your new class. *OH. MA. GAWD! Boyfriend is in my class!* A smile was playing around on your mouth and you squeezed your way out of there. *Hehe. I get to watch Boyfriend in class almost everyday!* Your smile quickly dropped. *Wait… AM I SOME KIND OF STALKER?! WHY WOULD I BE LOOKING AT BOYFRIEND WHEN I SHOULD BE DILIGENTLY STUDYING?!* You shook your head and looked in front of you. Boyfriend was coming over to check which class they were in. *Poor them… They're going to have to squeezed through that group* You let out a pitiful sigh. However, when they were in front of the giant group, everybody made way for Boyfriend. Your mouth dropped. *Wow. How is it even possible. Well they ARE Boyfriend so…. eh* You shrugged and walked to your new class.