The ex-girlfriend appears...

Coincidence

 

It was a fine day. Really. The sun was shining. Not a single cloud in the sky. It was goodbye Winter and hello Spring! The weather was warm and you were sitting with Lizzy on your bench. As you were talking with Lizzy about Boyfriend (what else?), you heard everybody hushing and going "Oh my gosh, is that her?!". You turned around to see what all the commotion was about. Everybody was crowding around something so you stood up to try to see what was happening. Then suddenly, she emerged.

 

Coming out from the crowd like a baby breaking it's shell to hatch, was a glamorous tall girl with long legs that was hair-free and gleaming in the sun. She had beautiful blonde hair that was shining against the sun's rays and her eyes were prettier than an aquamarine gem. Her skin looked soft and it had a light tone. For a moment, you thought that she was an angel sent from Heaven. But… did she look familiar? *Hmm… I feel like I've seen her before… But where?* You had a very bad memory so sometimes, you forget stuff really easily. But for some reason, even though this girl had the looks of the angel and was tall enough to become a model for Vogue magazine, something about her made you uneasy. It was as if she only looked nice on the outside but on the inside, a devil was rampaging around, waiting to be unleashed. Then, she just walked away in the school building.

 

"Wah~! Did you see her?! Her body was basically a work of art! And did you see her skin? She looked exactly like a porcelain doll that was just made! Oh, am I jealous or what?" exclaimed Lizzy. You nodded slowly but that uneasy feeling didn't seem to go away. *What is this feeling I'm getting? Seriously, there's something wrong with me! How can that pure and graceful angel be some kind of monster? No wonder everybody was crowding around her.* Then bell rang for roll call. "Let's go!" you said to Lizzy.

 

For the first four periods, you felt sick. Your stomach was churning and you felt like you were a target for some kind of criminal group. You couldn't concentrate during Mr Song's history class and well, you were having a test in a few weeks and you needed all the lectures you could get. At lunchtime, you felt slightly better because you were going to eat lunch with Lizzy and Boyfriend so you tried to push away the feeling for now. "Annyeonghaseyo, oppas~!" you greeted them as cheerfully as possible. However, instead of being greeted back with their killer smiles and shining eyes that would make you go almost blind, the atmosphere was very gloom and well, heavy.

 

"Oh, hello ~~~~~-ah. Come and sit" said Donghyun. But he sounded really sad and everyone seemed to be sighing inside for some unknown reason. You sat down slowly and for a few minutes, it had gotten so awkward that your 'Evil self' burst out. "Okay, I'm sick with this awkwardness, what is going on?!" you shouted. But as soon as those words came out, you quickly cupped your mouth. Boyfriend (except for Minwoo because he wasn't there) was staring at you in amazement. Lizzy was the only one who has seen 'Evil ~~~~~' so for Boyfriend to be seeing this was a real SHOCK.

 

"Oh, sorry ~~~~~-ah… Well, we've just found out something that's not exactly good news..." sighed Kwangmin. "Well, you can tell me. If you do, you may feel better" you said gently, placing your hand on his arm. "Well, I just saw someone while I was buying my lunch at the café when I saw a girl sitting at a window with her friends. She looked really familiar but I couldn't remember where I had seen her. Then, when I came back, I realized that that girl was..." said Kwangmin. You swallowed. *Wait… So that girl… Really… No...*

 

"Cho Nana".

 

You froze, standing like a statue. Just the name of that girl gave you a kind of feeling that she was dangerous. No, more than that. She seemed like a cold-hearted backstabber with two sides to her that if unleashed, she would go crazy. "What…? C-Cho Nana… is in this school right now?" you stuttered. You remembered Minwoo saying that Nana went to your school but since you had never seen her in real life, you totally forgot about it. "Yeah, she was on a holiday in Sweden for a while before she came back. And it had to be today..." said Youngmin with a sad look. Lizzy didn't understand why everybody was so sad about a new girl but since it seemed like a sad topic, she stayed quiet. 

 

"Does Minwoo know about this?" you said quietly. They all shook their head sombrely. *So, Minwoo doesn't know about this… If he finds out, he'll be really sad. So I guess that we'll just keep quiet.* However, Donghyun's ears never fail him when he swore that he could've heard footsteps run away from Boyfriend's spot. *Oh-oh… He heard. What should I do?*

 

 When school had finished, you sighed and stretched. "Ah… school is finished. I feel so happy! Finally, the weekends have come. I WILL WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS~!" you said. However, you said the last line a bit too loudly and several people stared at you. At that moment, you felt like an ant. You bowed to everyone and quickly ran off. However, there was this one girl who seemed to take on an interest in you.

 

At home, you fell onto the couch. "There's no place like home~!" you sang. As you were about to head off to a return flight to Dreamland, you remembered that you needed to keep your skin in tip-top shape.

In order to do that, you needed to start your…

 

~~~~~'S DAILY SKINCARE ROUTINE~!

 

You jumped off the bed and ran up to the bathroom. You liked doing your skincare routine. It made you feel like you were going to go to somewhere special… You smiled and started to slap on those creams! After that beautiful skincare routine for the day, you were about to just lie on the bed when your phone suddenly rang. *Hm? Who is it that's calling that wonderful moi?*. You picked up the phone with glee. "Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Don't get too close to him. This is your first warning…." and that person hung up.

 

You were confused. "Don't get too close to who?" you muttered? But you shrugged it off casually. "Probably just a wrong number. That happens a lot nowadays". But little did you know that that call was the first of many.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo! I have done this awesome NEW chapter for you subbies out there! Thank you guys for

Being patient with such a slow chapter-updater. :D Please look forward to the next chapters and thank you for your support! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

THANK YOU!~ <3