Same Feelings, Different Mind

Coincidence

 

You woke up screaming. In your nightmare, everything around you was all dark and you were all alone. Then, Minwoo appeared. You were relieved to find someone  but the soon turned to panic when Minwoo started to walk away from you. You ran after him but you weren't going any closer. Soon, he disappeared into the darkness and only you were the organism there. However, the darkness seemed to get closer and the it enveloped you like a big quilt and that's were the scariness stopped. You wiped the sweat from your forehead and sighed. *It was only a nightmare… Boy, that was scary… Minwoo was leaving me… I felt so alone. So is this going to be the feeling if I decide to leave Minwoo?* You shook your head and walked slowly to the living room.

 

Your mum looked at you worryingly. "~~~~~-ah, are you okay? I heard a scream from your room just now. Did something happen?" You drank some water and shook your head. "Aniya, mum. It was just some stupid nightmare." Breakfast consisted of a baguette (yes, that super-long stick of bread), cereal and fruit juice. You stared at your breakfast. "Mum, this is a..." You scrunched your forehead, thinking for the correct word to use. "…Interesting" you finished. Your mum sighed. "Sorry, love. This was the only thing left in the kitchen. Your dad and I have been very busy with work so we've forgotten about going grocery shopping. I'm really sorry dear. You'll have to buy lunch at school today." Your mum looked really apologetic. "It's okay mum! Don't worry. If you're too busy I can just buy food from the school. Ah, don't push yourself at work!" Your mum smiled weakly and sat down to eat her breakfast. *I wonder what there is at school today… Oh, I hate what they serve but I guess there's no helping it. But if mum and dad are too busy, maybe I should help them in some way… How about helping them buy the groceries?*

 

You looked up to your mum who was sipping on her fruit juice. "Mum, how about I do the grocery shopping for you? I wouldn't mind and plus, I can get some exercise!" Your mum smiled and thought about it for a while. "Okay. I'll give you a list of what we need each week." You did a fist punch in the air. "Yay!" You scoffed down your breakfast and started to get ready for school. When you were putting on your jacket, something shone in the corner of your eye. It was the diamond necklace that Minwoo gave you. *Wah~! It's so pretty when it's shining. I wonder when I can wear this masterpiece?* You shut the lid and ran downstairs. "I'm going~!" 

 

Outside your house, you weren't surprised to find Minwoo waiting outside. "Lost again are we?" Minwoo turned towards you and scratched his head. "Yep. So now I have to follow you again." You looked down at Minwoo pants. It still had the blue strips on it but it was faint so you wouldn't notice it from far away. "Nice trendy shirt and pants. God, I wish I had those." you said sarcastically. Minwoo gave you the death stare. "Zip it. It wasn't my fault. I didn't know that it was there." You sighed heavily. "Dude, that's why we have eyes. To see." You stretched out the words 'eyes' and 'see' to anger him. Minwoo stared at you, sending pointy daggers with his eyes. "Lets go, Kim ~~~~~." You nodded and led the way.

 

Both of you had arrived at the secret spot. Well now, it was starting to become your hangout area. Donghyun and the others were already sitting down, chatting. "Minwoo-ah, you didn't go home yesterday. Where did you go? Did you do anything fun?" You opened your mouth to speak of the 'trendy' issue that made Minwoo spit out his water when Minwoo covered your mouth with his warm hand. "Uh… nothing! Nothing at all. I was just…. Walking around and just happened to bump into ~~~~~." Donghyun nodded his head and you shot Minwoo a 'Why-didn't-you-let-me-speak' look. Minwoo made his comeback with a 'Why-did-you-even-think-about-telling-them' look. You two exchanged some sharp spears for a while before you both looked them other way with a 'hmmph!'. Boyfriend just looked at the two of you. They all seemed to be thinking the same thing. *What's wrong with those two?*

 

For the rest of the day, you avoided Minwoo. Partly because you were stubborn and was still angry about the mini fight and you couldn't decide if you wanted to leave Minwoo or not. At the end of the school day, you were tired and annoyed. *Stupid decisions! Maybe it would've been better if I had never met Minwoo in the first place! That way, he'd still remember everything and I won't have… met a person that was so important to me…* You sighed and packed up your subject books slowly. Minwoo had finished packing ages ago and he was watching you like a hawk. *What's wrong with her? Does she have some kind of pain anywhere? Is she still angry about me not letting her speak? Is she- Wait. Why am I even worrying about the attitude girl?! No Minwoo, wake up!!!* He smacked his cheeks and walked over to you, trying to be as nonchalant as possible. "Yah, why are you taking so long?! Hurry up, you hippopotamus!" said Minwoo. He smiled. *This will definitely make her get her energy back!* You looked up. "Oh? Sorry Minwoo. Just wait, I need to put these books back in...". You slotted the books into your bag, swung the bag backwards, slid your arms in between the straps and you were good to go. "Lets go."

 

Minwoo kept his hawk-eyes watching you, observing every sigh, every step and every anything that you did. *What is wrong with her? She looks so sad… I really want to help her...* Then, he got an idea and his face lit up. "Kim ~~~~~!" You looked at Minwoo with  a tired face. "What?" He switched from 'Bad Boy' to 'Aegyo King' in a matter of seconds. Soon, he was making these aegyo sounds and circling you while doing these aegyo actions. You couldn't hold it in. You whipped out your hand and patted his head. "Aw~! Our Minwoo is like a baby. So cute~!". Minwoo smiled. "That's what I was looking for!" You didn't get where Minwoo was coming from. "Were you looking for something?" you asked curiously. He pointed to your lips. "That smile of yours. Normally, you're so upbeat and happy but today you seemed… down.". Your eyes widened. *Minwoo noticed that I was feeling down? Was he watching me? Well, his efforts worked like a charm!* You smiled brightly. "Thanks Minwoo! You're one good friend!". Minwoo's cheeks seemed to have gone slightly pinker. You looked at him worryingly. "Minwoo, are you okay? Do you have a fever?" You placed your left hand on Minwoo's forehead and the other hand on yours. "Hmm… They're about the same temperature… Ah… Maybe you're just hot." Minwoo jerked away quickly and he stepped back. "Why did you that?" he asked with an angry-ish look. You didn't know why he was so….. agitated. "Well, your cheeks suddenly went pinker so I thought that you might've caught a fever..." you trailed off. Minwoo turned and ran back home. You were left standing there, not knowing why he was so sensitive. *Maybe he doesn't like contact with people...*

 

When Minwoo arrived at his house, he slammed his door shut and leaned on the door. He put hand over his heart and his could feel it thump about a million times an hour. *Why am I feeling like this? She just put her hand on my forehead and I just… felt different. What is this weird feeling?*

 

-----------------------------------

Whoop Whoop! I have successfully updated two days in a row! I hope that this makes up for the days that I haven't updated. Enjoy reading, my wonderful subbies!

-Author-ssi

 

P.S: Haha! I am writing my comments like a letter. When you subbies call me 'Author-ssi' or 'Author-nim' it makes me feel so happy! :D Remember to keep warm!